Duffy stumbles upon a secret love letter that gives him hope. Maya and Kash get to know each other behind Ainsley's back. The sets and costumes are also gorgeous. An impending funeral stirs up old feelings for Maya. It was the first of several films by screenwriter Richard Curtis to feature Hugh Grant, and follows the adventures of Charles (Grant) and his circle of friends through a number of social occasions as they each encounter romance. I loved it, all my friends loved it, and every person I recommend it to calls me back perplexed by the fact that they hadn't heard of it before! Knowing the movie, I was pleasantly surprised by the cast. Find out how to watch this with StreamLocator, Use VPN and watch Four Weddings and a Funeral. It’s not shallow, however. A 2017 poll of 150 actors, directors, writers, producers, and critics for Time Out magazine ranked it the 74th best British film ever. No hidden fees, equipment rentals, or installation appointments. The film’s success propelled Hugh Grant to international stardom, particularly in the United States. Cloud DVR storage space is limited. In each episode of FOUR WEDDINGS, four unique brides with their own personal styles and traditions agree to attend and judge each other's weddings. Location data required to access content on mobile devices for any Live TV subscription. Maya, the young communications director for a New York senatorial campaign, receives a wedding invitation from her college schoolmate now living in London. Though I’m not a big fan of the original movie, I ADORED this show! Start your free trial to watch Four Weddings and a Funeral and other popular TV shows and movies including new releases, classics, Hulu Originals, and more. Th...more. Sign in; Menu. In 2016, Empire magazine ranked it 21st in their list of the 100 best British films. Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2020. How to watch Four Weddings and a Funeral? Four Weddings and a Funeral is a 1994 British romantic comedy film directed by Mike Newell. Due to streaming rights, a few shows play with an ad break before and after. Craig becomes obsessed with Zara's reality show. An Englishman meets an American woman at a wedding, but his inability to express his feelings forestalls any chance at love, until they meet again...and again. Enter Four Weddings and a Funeral. They rate the big days in the categories of venue, … Watch Four Weddings and a Funeral season 1 online with NEON - try it free for 14 days! 7-day free trial for Live TV and 30-day free trial for Add-Ons valid for new and eligible existing subscribers only. Karol Modzelewski, Łukasz „Lotek Lodkowski No Offense",2016,,,,Available,Not available,Not available,Not available,0,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. It’s all on Hulu. The film was made in six weeks, cost under £3 million, and became an unexpected success and the highest-grossing British film in history at the time, with worldwide box office in excess of $245.7 million, and receiving Academy Award nominations for Best Picture and Best Original Screenplay.