The rats grow to an enormous size and escape to quench their thirst for blood on the local college kids. Don't have an account? The commander of the spaceship decides to send ... See full summary ». The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. Bodyodyody, goo and fun. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Much blood-letting follows. Check the notes to be appalled by the <5 average ratings from IMDb!*. There are no featured audience reviews for Food of the Gods - Pt. Check out full movie Food of the Gods 2 download, movies counter, new online movies in English and more latest movies at Hungama. I made this for myself but I thought others might find it useful. Fandango helps you go back to the movies with confidence and peace of mind. that enormous kid busting into the room and screaming "I'D LIKE YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE" is an all timer moment in cinema. Oh how I loved this perfect sequel to The Food of the Gods! The synopsis below may give away important plot points. The Food of the Gods is divided into three "books": "Book I: The Discovery of the Food"; "Book II: The Food in the Village"; and "Book III: The Harvest of the Food." Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film … Screaming intense scientist guy tries to save Toronto from some giant rat nonsense or some shit while a giant 10 year steals the show as he swears like a sailor.... That's like the most casual response to a giant child screaming the f-word that I've ever seen, This was way better than anyone should expect a “meme” movie to be. IMDb You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. A pair of academics approach a single female farmer who has fallen upon hard times, offering to rent her chicken coup so that they can research building a better chicken. Just confirm how you got your ticket. Get your swag on with discounted movies to stream at home, exclusive movie gear, access to advanced screenings and discounts galore. Read Full Synopsis Cast + Crew Previous Cast Members More Cast Members. This sounded funner. and the Terms and Policies, Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. The small reptile grows gigantic, escapes the city sewers, and goes on a rampage. Too bad that movie doesn't actually exist. You'd think it would provide better protection against the rats. Regal A group of friends travel to a remote Canadian island to hunt, only to be attacked by giant killer animals which have populated the place. More details at A growth hormone experiment gets out of hand, when the the resulting giant man-eating rats escape, reaking havoc on the unsuspecting campus.