Math Lyrics – Daljit Chahal x Karan Aujla, Sunlight Jiboner Rong (জীবনের রঙ) Lyrics – Lagnajita Chakraborty, Main Balak Tu Mata Lyrics – Jubin Nautiyal, Mirchi Lyrics – DIVINE ft. MC Altaf, Phenom, Stylo G, Terms of use, Privacy Policy and Disclaimer. PAROLES; ARTISTES + Ajouter des paroles. When you’re tryna shake it up and it still looks the same © 2010-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. o società affiliate. Il tuo account Amazon Music non è al momento associato a questo paese. John Legend . Oh, but I know I’m coming home to you, so I can’t complain, no, no Dopo aver visualizzato le pagine di dettaglio del prodotto, guarda qui per trovare un modo facile per tornare alle pagine che ti interessano. Focused lyrics.

Our new Chief Music Officer, John Legend, is here to help you zone-in on what matters most with a special selection of Focus music and artists, only on Headspace. When the days are long Composer: John Legend Lyrics by: John Legend, Oh, you know I gotta lotta food for thought on my plate John Legend. Leggi la nostra policy in materia di cookies. Den Song "Focused" jetzt als kostenloses Video ansehen. Singer: John Legend © MTV Networks 2018 Questo sito utilizza cookies.

FOCUS Online – minutenaktuelle Nachrichten und Service-Informationen von Deutschlands modernem Nachrichtenmagazin.

Yeah, I'm focused on you. Lyrics by: John Legend. Wooo I’m focused Yeah, yeah, I’m focused on you.

When you're tryna shake it up and it still looks the same. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

(paroles de la chanson Focused – JOHN LEGEND) Ajouter des paroles. Riprova. Ascolta senza pubblicità oppure acquista CD e MP3 adesso su Amazon.it. L egend appeared at the … Iscriviti ad Amazon Prime: consegne senza costi aggiuntivi in 1 giorno su 2 milioni di prodotti e in 2-3 giorni su molti altri milioni, film e serie TV su Prime Video, incluse le serie Amazon Original, più di 2 milioni di brani e centinaia di playlist senza pubblicità con Prime Music, centinaia di eBook Kindle su Prime Reading, accesso anticipato alle Offerte Lampo di Amazon.it e spazio di archiviazione per le foto illimitato. Song Detail : Focused Singer : John Legend Music Composer : John Legend Lyrics : John Legend.

Paroles de Focused. Accueil. Scopri Focused di John Legend su Amazon Music. Focused English Lyrics. Analizza anche le recensioni per verificare l'affidabilità. Yeah, yeah, I'm focused on you. Anche terzi autorizzati utilizzano queste tecnologie in relazione alla nostra visualizzazione di annunci pubblicitari. Si è verificato un problema durante il salvataggio delle preferenze relative ai cookie. Focused lyrics performed by John Legend: Oh, you know I got a lot of food for thought on my plate You won't believe all of the people tryin' to get in my face Not to mention all the ladies trying to take your place But you know that my attention never drifted away

A smooth mix of laid-back beats and warm tones designed to help boost your focus anytime. Per calcolare la valutazione complessiva in stelle e la ripartizione percentuale per stella, non usiamo una media semplice. But you know that my attention never drifted away, ‘Cause I’m focused Il nostro sistema considera elementi quali la recente recensione e se il revisore ha acquistato l'articolo su Amazon. Yeah, I’m focused on you, Wooo This website uses Cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Hey, everybody has their days when the work feels like chains.

Oh, you know I got a lot of food for thought on my plate, mmm, You won't believe all of the people tryin' to get in my face, mmm, Not to mention all the ladies trying to take your place, ayy, woah, But you know that my attention never drifted away, Hey, everybody has their days when the work feels like chains, When you're tryna shake it up and it still looks the same, Oh, but I know I'm coming home to you, so I can't complain, no, no, When I walk through the door, all the world melts away. You won’t believe all of the people tryin’ to get in my face MENU. Oh, you know I gotta lotta food for thought on my plate You won’t believe all of the people tryin’ to get in my face Not to mention all the ladies trying to take your place But you know that my attention never drifted away ‘Cause I’m focused Yeah, I’m focused on you . Per approfittare dei vantaggi offerti da Prime Music, accedi alla Libreria musicale e trasferisci il tuo account su Amazon.it (IT). Testo Focused. When I walk through the door, all the world melts away, Yeah One of hip-hop's most critically acclaimed producers is here to help your focus find flow. Condizioni Generali d'Uso dello Store Musica Digitale Amazon e del Servizio Libreria Musicale Amazon, Visualizza o modifica la cronologia di navigazione, Pubblicità definita in base agli interessi. Focused Lyrics by John Legend is latest English song with music also given by him. Focused Lyrics by John Legend is latest English song with music also given by him. Woo. Articoli visualizzati di recente e suggerimenti in primo piano, Seleziona la categoria in cui desideri effettuare la ricerca, Effettuando l'ordine di acquisto, accetti le. I’m focused Not to mention all the ladies trying to take your place I won’t let it break me, no, no, I’m just focused I keep holding on Song Detail : FocusedSinger : John LegendMusic Composer : John LegendLyrics : John Legend, Oh, you know I gotta lotta food for thought on my plateYou won’t believe all of the people tryin’ to get in my faceNot to mention all the ladies trying to take your placeBut you know that my attention never drifted away, ‘Cause I’m focusedYeah, I’m focused on you, WoooI’m focusedYeah, yeah, I’m focused on you, Hey, everybody has their days when the work feels like chainsWhen you’re tryna shake it up and it still looks the sameOh, but I know I’m coming home to you, so I can’t complain, no, noWhen I walk through the door, all the world melts away, YeahWhen the world gets heavyWhen the days are longOh, you keep me steadyAnd you make me strong, When the train is speedin’I keep holding onI won’t let it shake meI won’t let it break me, no, no.

Unlock everything Focus has to offer with a free trial of Headspace Plus. When the world gets heavy John Legend dedicated an emotional awards show performance to his wife Chrissy Teigen after the couple lost their baby. Al momento, è presente un problema nel caricamento di questo menu. Focused song lyrics are written by John Legend. Bigger Love ALBUM. But you know that my attention never drifted away 'Cause I'm focused.

Focused Lyrics: Oh, you know I got a lot of food for thought on my plate, mmm / You won't believe all of the people tryin' to get in my face, mmm / Not to mention all the ladies trying to take I won’t let it shake me John Legend. Designed with experts to create more mental clarity, Choose from 12 different Focus music stations, New music monthly from groundbreaking artists.

Focused song lyrics are written by John Legend.

Yeah, I’m focused on you. Oh, you keep me steady Change the way you get things done with new meditations for working from home, along with helpful soundscapes and SOS meditations. And you make me strong, When the train is speedin’