And no one can change my mind. [Verse 1] You would not believe your eyes. He'd like the earth to turn slowly, so that he could slow time and stay a child for longer. Two maybe. Lit up the world as I fell asleep. Lit up the world as I fell asleep Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. Purely visual. To ten million fireflies, I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes Trying to light the night up He wants to believe that the earth turns slowly: to be awake and part of the real world, but for him sleeping and dreaming is better. (Please take me away from here) 'Cause everything is never as it seems (When I fall asleep)

A sudden glitter in the sky, the light burning so bright Socks hopping under beds? He clearly says "it's hard to say I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep" because he's saying it's hard to say that-dreaming is better than being awake! I have never followed a singer or band this long. 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac Cuz when I do I feel so, alive. No wonder why it made me wanna eat choc chip ice cream and dance in the rain. This hit song is one of my fave. Das ist über hamma toll, diese lied war eine weile lang mein wecker, tolles Lied, cih lieb es einfach ,nahc so alnger zeit imme rncoh ständuig hören <3, Hello Dear friendMy name is Mary i am interested in you Also I like to know more about you and establish a relationship which based on truth and trust with you ,I want you to send me an email to my email addressee ; marytatarii@live.com. Lit up the world as I fell asleep. 'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar, I'd like to make myself believe "As they try to teach me how to dance" could represent them trying to teach you something special. But I'll know where several are if my dreams get real bizarre That's what it does for me. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep She was only 28.

'Cause everything is never as it seems I think it's it's about troubles falling asleep and in the dark the light can be scarier than the dark and even though we try to not fear things we can't it's human nature and everyone has to fear something. Oh I finally got what they mean by this song! So he kept thinking and thinking until be kept a few in a jar and always play with them: D nice meaning. I feel like this song is about leaving someone or something you love. Where did they go? This song is about him being an insomniac and he wished the world would just slow down so he could sleep and then comes the fireflies. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may It's how happy you get when you eat a boatload of mushrooms you found when you followed all these fake fireflies. It reminds me of being a little kid and actually catching lightning bugs with my friends in the neighborhood and it most reminds me of my father that I lost a couple years ago after a battle with cancer. I was also influenced by the lack of sleep that tends to happen.".

Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. I also think it represents how magical and how much the world can come alive at night and what we miss whilst we are sleeping. And hes only one person not a city. To all of you loserz who think it sucks why'd you search it in the first place? It shows that the earth has so many wonderful creatures and magical things. I got misty eyes as they said farewell (They said farewell) "Stay awake when I'm asleep" could represent the feeling when you are too tired to stay awake, but you don't want to go to sleep, since you may never see the person again. A foxtrot above my head 'Cause everything is never as it seems (When I fall asleep) He has wonderful memories when hes awake at night. I have for about a year? The first time I've heard it, it already strucked in my mind and I keep on waiting it to be played on the radio because I'm going to record it. Lit up the world as I fell asleep Oh them lights Lord, they let me be me Love the song though. I think the saying "there is nothing to fear but fear it's self" is mortally imposable and every mortal can't just fear but they must fear something else it's only human nature it's not our fault. You just have to look around at the fireflies :) Lovely song. Because with him, it doesn't have to make sense.

It could also mean you've stayed up late enough that you're no longer tired. "Fireflies" lyrics. Also it means life is to short nobody stay's forever everybody says goodbye. Its a nice thought of fireflies. [Verse 3] I love how he's talking about going to sleep in such a busy place, here on earth. The song should say you give me fireflies you make me feel alive that sounds really cool unlike whatever the song says but the song still roks and by the way that thing you all posted really does work I did that and I got kissed by the love of my life:) good luck to all of you guys who posted that (by the way I am not the one who started that).

Adam young is one of the best artists that I know and I love watching his concerts and listening to his songs. Keep writing great songs and don't ever change! For me, this song is intended to give a basis on what is happening in my life now and it is very helpful in a way that it explains the whole situation I am in right now or maybe a hundred days back. That's why he saves them in a jar and that's why it hurts to let them go. I remember thinking, what a cool idea of shooting stars being fireflies, and trying to translate that into music. This song means well to me that we are so blinded by our own lives and "reality" that we can't se beyond and believe in our selves and our dreams as well as we should. When I'm far too tired to fall asleep, To ten million fireflies

It's a rarity for one song to have different meanings and the fourth meaning is my favorite.