At this point, with two strong backs along with a trio of high upside wide receivers, many would look to add a tight end or even a quarterback in this area of the draft – I strongly advise against that. You can get quality starters in the double-digit rounds at quarterback, don’t use a second-round pick on one. Play Our Mock Draft Game Multiple prizes - up to $5,000. 6.07: J.K. Dobbins, BAL RB 3.13: Mark Andrews, BAL TE Eli Berkovits is a featured writer at FantasyPros. 14.06: Frank Gore, MIA RB 11.08: Darrel Williams, KC RB Pick One: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Carolina Panthers. If Tyreek Hill ever goes down, this team will be tough to beat. 10.07: T.J. Hockenson, DET TE BE: Sammy Watkins, KC WR 8.10: Mecole Hardman, KC WR 11.02: Darrynton Evans, TEN RB 3.03: Zach Ertz, PHI TE 1.01: Christian McCaffrey, CAR RB 2.15: Adam Thielen, MIN WR He may not repeat his RB2 finish in 2020, but he is a steal at the end of Round 2. Round 5, Pick 50: D.K. You can take away seven touchdowns from Jones’ total in 2019, and he’d still finish as the RB6. 15.10: DeeJay Dallas, SEA RB 15.11: Peyton Barber, WAS RB 4.14: Mark Ingram, BAL RB The NFL released its schedule for the 2020 campaign on Thursday, but something even bigger happened that day: our first fantasy football mock draft of the season! 6.09: Matthew Stafford, DET QB BE: Giovani Bernard, CIN RB Login Round 2, Pick 23: Aaron Jones (RB – GB) 9.10: Jerry Jeudy, DEN WR 6.13: Jamison Crowder, NYJ WR 3.16: Terry McLaurin, WAS WR. I expect major improvements from this Giants offense, and Barkley is going to be at the center of it. No two are alike. 11.05: Anthony McFarland Jr., PIT RB Also, the Packers used a second-round pick on running back A.J. 12.14: Baker Mayfield, CLE QB As fate would have it, we held the draft right before Cam Newton reportedly signed a one-year contract with the New England Patriots. It may seem repetitive, but putting yourself in multiple different scenarios will ensure that you’re ready for draft night. 2.02: Travis Kelce, KC TE 13.09: Lamar Miller, NE RB 4.06: Devin Singletary, BUF RB 5.03: Julian Edelman, NE WR 1.14: Josh Jacobs, LV RB Running through the 1st 5 rounds of this very early mock draft. Thoughts: Runs at both tight end and quarterback led to zero running backs coming off the board since my last pick, so I am able to add Breida after passing on him last round. 13.13: Teddy Bridgewater, CAR QB When it comes to standard scoring, there is no position more valuable than running back. I think Cooper can match or even improve on his numbers from last season now that Mike McCarthy is in town. 16.03: Matt Prater, DET K Thoughts: Hardman was going to be my pick Round 7 until Breida was on the board, but he’s still there for me here as I get the three-man Kansas City stack. 2.09: James Conner, PIT RB I’ve always been a big believer in waiting on quarterbacks, and that isn’t changing anytime soon. 13.10: Rashaad Penny, SEA RB Even while aging and playing in an offense with very little talent, Brady still finished as QB12. Ever since being traded to the Cowboys, Amari Cooper has been a fantasy goldmine — he finished the 2019 season as WR7 in standard-scoring leagues. 14.09: Dion Lewis, NYG RB 6.01: Russell Wilson, SEA QB ESPN.com | Member Services | Fantasy Games | Help | Interest-Based Ads | Do Not Sell My Info 7.08: Anthony Miller, CHI WR The addition of CeeDee Lamb is something to note, but Cooper has been and will remain the WR1 on this Cowboys offense. 15.01: Chargers, LAC D/ST 5.14: Deebo Samuel, SF WR 8.01: Latavius Murray, NO RB Round 1, Pick 2: Saquon Barkley (RB – NYG) 16.02: Chiefs, KC D/ST 9.05: Nyheim Hines, IND RB 4.10: Keenan Allen, LAC WR 4.04: Tyler Boyd, CIN WR 13.02: Alshon Jeffery, PHI WR 12.08: Bears, CHI D/ST 10.05: Aaron Rodgers, GB QB 15.12: Corey Davis, TEN WR 6.03: Evan Engram, NYG TE window.PLAYERCARDS_CONFIG={affiliateCode:"fpros_cards"}; Follow us on Twitter @FantasyPros for exclusive advice and contests, © Copyright 2010-2020 FantasyPros.com 8.13: Emmanuel Sanders, NO WR RB: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, KC 8.09: DeSean Jackson, PHI WR Hilton, IND WR He has all the tools to be an elite receiver — he just needs to see the volume now. Announcements on how to join the mock draft will be on my Twitter @walterfootball and Facebook pages. Now that I’ve solidified my running back group, I turn my attention to the remaining wide receiver’s drafting three consecutively from rounds three through five. 2.14: Melvin Gordon, DEN RB 10.14: Chris Thompson, JAX RB Fantasy Football Counselor is a licensed trademark. So, with that in mind, I did a 12-team standard-scoring mock draft using FantasyPros’ mock draft simulator. When healthy, Kupp is one of the safest players in all of fantasy football. Running through the 1st 5 rounds of this very early mock draft. 2.10: Patrick Mahomes, KC QB 14.15: Trayveon Williams, CIN RB © Wolf Sports Media Group LLC. 7.14: Golden Tate, NYG WR Last year, he scored an incredible 19 touchdowns, which is nearly impossible to repeat. 2.11: Allen Robinson, CHI WR Contact: joe@ffcounselor.com. 1.10: Miles Sanders, PHI RB 14.07: Dare Ogunbowale, TB RB 10.01: 49ers, SF D/ST 11.09: Denzel Mims, NYJ WR 14.11: Philip Rivers, IND QB 11.16: DeAndre Washington, KC RB. 16.10: Jake Elliott, PHI K 16.12: Ka’imi Fairbairn, HOU K Morgan and Rick attempt two separate draft strategies to give you an idea of which approach your draft! Chark, JAX WR Thoughts: Why not take a flier on Antonio Brown with my final pick? 4.08: David Montgomery, CHI RB Fantasy Football Support Search the full library of topics. 10.08: Jerick McKinnon, SF RB 6.06: Diontae Johnson, PIT WR 2.13: D.J. While you obviously can’t completely ignore wide receiver and tight end, the foundation of your team should be built around the running back position. Announcements on how to join the mock draft will be on my Twitter @walterfootball and Facebook pages. Thoughts: I honestly don’t feel great about this pick and would have loved for Todd Gurley or David Johnson to be there, but Carson at least provides a solid rushing floor. 8.15: Henry Ruggs III, LV WR Joseph Robert's outside of the box, LION mentality has created the strongest and most loyal fan base in the fantasy football industry! 9.13: Steven Sims, WAS WR 2.16: Amari Cooper, DAL WR. 10.10: Hunter Renfrow, LV WR The second-to-last fantasy football mock draft of the year (using the FantasyPros draft simulator) will be for a 16-team, full PPR league. 6.11: Hayden Hurst, ATL TE 13.03: Buccaneers, TB D/ST 2020 Mock Drafts Results. 12.02: Laviska Shenault Jr., JAX WR Thoughts: Doyle is a high-floor option that gets a boost in PPR leagues with Philip Rivers under center, so I like him as a cheap complement to Jonnu Smith’s big-play ability at tight end. He’ll have some boom weeks but also a handful of busts. 6.12: Hunter Henry, LAC TE 4.07: T.Y. 4.11: DeVante Parker, MIA WR 14.16: Mike Davis, CAR RB. 1.11: Davante Adams, GB WR You never know how your draft may unfold, and if you overcommit, it may come back to bite you — always be prepared to pivot! 16.06: Chris Boswell, PIT K 9.14: Joshua Kelley, LAC RB Fantasy Football Standard Mock Draft: Early Pick (2020) by Eli Berkovits | @BookOfEli_NFL. Green, CIN WR 14.13: Devonta Freeman, FA RB 3.01: JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT WR 12.01: Bryan Edwards, LV WR 15.05: Chase Claypool, PIT WR 14.03: Brian Hill, ATL RB This is a new Patriots offense without Tom Brady — not every single target will go to the slot. Metcalf, SEA WR 16.04: Greg Zuerlein, DAL K In at least one respect, fantasy football drafts are like snowflakes. 13.14: Kirk Cousins, MIN QB 15.03: Cole Beasley, BUF WR Just look at his 2019, 287 carries for 1,387 yards and a staggering 15 rushing touchdowns. 8.02: Marlon Mack, IND RB 5.16: Zack Moss, BUF RB. 4.15: Raheem Mostert, SF RB 15.06: Danny Amendola, DET WR 1.04: Alvin Kamara, NO RB 7.06: Drew Brees, NO QB 9.03: Curtis Samuel, CAR WR 7.16: Antonio Gibson, WAS RB. 12.05: Broncos, DEN D/ST With my final position-player pick, I always like to look for upside, and that’s something that I think Harry has. 10.16: Larry Fitzgerald, ARI WR. A fake draft that is used to practice drafting strategy and gauge where players will be drafted in actual fantasy football drafts. 5.12: Will Fuller, HOU WR So, that's why you won't see one of our Boston homers draft Newton way too early. He’s targeted in the short game, on deep shots, and most importantly, in the red zone. FLEX: James White, NE RB In this episode, we give you a mock draft for the 2020 fantasy football season! Regardless of format, Saquon Barkley is as elite as it gets at the running back position, and he could be in store for a massive 2020 season in an underrated Giants offense. 4.12: Cam Akers, LAR RB 11.12: Daniel Jones, NYG QB 10.12: Michael Pittman Jr., IND WR NBC Sports Boston's top fantasy "experts" recently joined forces with our friends at Rotoworld for a 12-team fantasy football mock draft. Dillon, and he should compete with him for touches. Mock 1.0: 12-team, 0.5 PPR Mock 2.0: 14-team Superflex, 0.5 PPR Mock 3.0: 10-team, Full PPR Mock 4.0: 12-team QB Premium, Non-PPR Mock 5.0: 10-team, 0.5 PPR Mock 6.0: 12-team, Full PPR Auction Round 1 1.01: Christian McCaffrey, CAR RB 1.02: … Round 4, Pick 47: Cooper Kupp (WR – LAR) 13.01: Tee Higgins, CIN WR Thoughts: Bernard is certainly worth a flier selection as Joe Mixon suddenly carries some risk without a new contract (while dealing with migraines); the Cincinnati backup would be an immediate RB2 if he ever makes starts. 7.12: Alexander Mattison, MIN RB All Rights Reserved, 2020 Fantasy Football Mock Draft 7.0 (16-Team, Full PPR). 16.07: Matt Gay, TB K It was interesting to see Kenyan Drake go in the top eight. 7.02: Tom Brady, TB QB 12.03: Benny Snell, PIT RB 4.01: Darren Waller, LV TE 12.09: Blake Jarwin, DAL TE 10.13: Dallas Goedert, PHI TE 15.13: Tyrell Williams, LV WR Round 3, Pick 26: Amari Cooper (WR – DAL) He is a player that can do it all- run, catch and score touchdowns. Thoughts: Gallup was a another selection that was pretty comfortably atop the board in a full PPR league, and fantasy owners shouldn’t worry about there being enough target to go around in Dallas. Dillon, GB RB 8.05: Tony Pollard, DAL RB 7.09: Darrell Henderson, LAR RB Round 13, Pick 146: N’Keal Harry (WR – NE) 2.12: Kenny Golladay, DET WR 8.08: Ke’Shawn Vaughn, TB RB 11.11: Patriots, NE D/ST