MAGIC! GUH!!!!

Find out how super yachts can offer every luxury, from helipads and submarine docks to pools and cocktail bars, as we follow their journey from blue print to blue seas. I hope that my writing will entertain & inspire you, and that my photos will make you want to be there - or make you hungry! You are very creative and original and everything is so incredibly TRUE!!!! Feedback.

Since the islands of the eastern Caribbean are fairly close to the United States, this is one of the most popular routes for cruise ships in the Caribbean.

Rob must find out what happened to Rome's 9th Legion. I'm Kay, the 'chaotic' lass behind the blog.

The Caribbean Islands. On my favourite island, Dominica, I crossed a rainforest river over stepping stones and spied a faint wisp of steam rising from the surface of the water. Collectively they delivered a Caribbean experience full of colour, character, heat and tropical perfection. Plantain, banana and other fruits which I can’t really remember, spell or pronounce are eaten alongside savoury items. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Will they complete it in time? U.S. Virgin Islands. Music harnesses a great power in its ability to alter moods and emotions, to enhance experiences and to serve as a permanent reminder of a place, person, time or feeling. Thanks again, have fun with your adventures x. Hi Jaine, I'll also highlight where to find quirky accommodation and amazing local eateries along the way! I’ve never seen beaches like it Amanda! The band above were infectiously upbeat and talented, spoiling us with Caribbean-style covers of Santana and classic Bob Marley anthems, while we sipped on bottles of cold local beer.

This could only mean one thing… HOT SPRINGS! Just to make you jealous/homesick (;-)) we’re back there on 31st for our honeymoon.

Once considered the eighth Wonder of the World, the Kinzua Bridge was the longest railway bridge in the world. Tortola was my favourite island too and I recognise the bar we sat in for most of the day when we’d had a short tour courtesy of Freddy’s Fun Bus . Learn how to create your own. © 2019 Discovery Networks International. Your email address will not be published. The fact that most of them are clustered closely together makes it easy to visit multiple islands in a single Eastern Caribbean cruise. What epic engineering error caused flooding in Chicago? The powdery sand acting as an exfoliant for my feet with a sporadic foot splash in the wee waves to cool me down. Open map.

The guys do a bang-up job, but Jason goes rogue and risks tanking the whole thing. Shared with you. Later, an original '68 Chevelle tempts Richard. Required fields are marked *.

How did engineers fix London's wobbly Millennium Footbridge? Many of the Eastern Caribbean islands boast lush green areas of tropical rainforest. The colours are terrific! It is of course…. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a wee commission on qualifying purchases. Credit: Wikimedia Creative Commons license. It was a fabulous experience that I would highly recommend….Dominica my favorite , Aaaaw, thanks so much Jole! When you’re a whiter-shade-of-pale and vitamin D deprived like me, having the sun smooch your skin all day long is a real treat (just not when you don’t replenish your sun cream regularly enough and end up with asymmetric sunburn lines!). Puerto Rico. The team continue to work on the 'Brady Bunch' station wagon - a '69 Plymouth Satellite commissioned by Barry Williams. Cuba. The most memorable part of my day in St Vincent? He meets historians and archaeologists, analyses ancient skulls and learns about Roman ghosts. I’d love to go back spend more time on Tortola, I loved it. The Caribbean Islands is a massive archipelago located in the Caribbean Sea, that can be subdivided into a few different regions: the Lucayan Archipelago, the Greater Antilles, the Lesser Antilles and the ABC Islands. Tis a sun worshipper’s paradise! I wanna be there right now! The Cornelia crew fights to save their gear from sea ice. For those who like it HOT there is always a bottle of local hot sauce at hand, but I would advise taking precautionary measures – try a wee bit first to test your taste endurance. But, a freak tornado destroyed it - why did it fall? I'm excited to share it with you. Doused in the famous jerk sauce and cooked over an open flame, the chicken was so good that I indulged almost daily. Experts and witnesses analyse what happened to the building. Can picture you growing old there Bab. St. Thomas is the dominant island in that chain with help from St. John and St. Croix. SCOTTISH TRAVEL BLOG PACKED WITH FUN, FOOD & INSPIRATION. Although not technically in the Caribbean Sea, the Bahamas share many of the same cruises and other characteristics of the nearby eastern Caribbean islands. Bahamas.

Enjoy the calm waters around the islands, and snorkel, swim and sail your way through engaging activities. Ah I am jealous of you wee lovebirds, have a fab time! In 1940, France has fallen and Hitler orders Operation Sealion: the invasion of Great Britain. Thanks! I'll show you how to explore Scotland on public transport and how to hop around the Scottish Islands like a pro. How do they print over 10 million copies a day of the world's best-selling newspaper? Me too! And, how do they knit 32,000 pairs of socks a day at South Africa's biggest... Richard's beloved Mustang breaks down weeks before he is supposed to show it at the Shelby Car Show in Tulsa.

Popular with Canadian tourists, Cuba is not easy to access for Americans. All rights reserved. Create new map. I can’t think that you’ve missed anything out except maybe Afternoon Tea – lush. My trip around the Eastern Caribbean was aboard the P&O Ventura cruise ship (you can read about my experience here), which meant I got a wee bite-sized sample of each of the islands’ unique offerings.. Meanwhile, Richard makes a deal on a '55 Crown Vic. Dominican Republic is actually a country that shares the island of Hispaniola with Haiti.

The deep fried plantain was DELICIOUS (you can take the lassie out of Scotland…). Rob Riggle: Global Investigator - Season 1, Greatest Events Of World War II - Season 1. All of my opinions and random ramblings, as always, are completely my own. Sometimes even the most esteemed motor-mouths and wordsmiths must bury the desire to decorate a travel experience with an abundance of words and descriptions, and simply allow the visual captures to speak for themselves.