https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/10685129/Kansas, I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That). Dust in the wind All they are is dust in the wind Same old song Just a drop of water in an endless sea All we do Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see (Aa aa aa) Dust in the wind All we are is dust in the wind Oh, ho, ho Now don't hang on Nothin' last forever but the earth and sky It slips away And all your money won't another minute buy All we do Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Oh, ho, ho, Now don't hang on Dust in the wind   All they are is dust in the wind, Same old song All we do crumbles to the ground Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I close my eyes Everything is dust in the wind Tribes in the Eastern part of the state generally lived in villages along the river valleys. Make sure your selection "Dust in the Wind" is a song recorded by American progressive rock band Kansas and written by band member Kerry Livgren, first released on their 1977 album Point of Know Return.   Tour Update: Foreigner Announces Juke Box Heroes 2020 Tour, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. Dust in the wind Pass before my eyes with curiosity, Dust in the wind starts and ends within the same node. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Test your MusicIQ here! But the earth and sky Lyrics.com. Dust in the wind Dust in the wind Another minute buy All my dreams Pass before my eyes, a curiosity All we are is dust in the wind I see that it's just dust in the wind Take hold my hand, hold it tighter, ever tighter You must believe that I love you still But my strength, it grows weaker, ever weaker The tribe's name (natively kką:ze) is often said to mean "people of the wind" or "people of the south wind," although this was probably not the term's original meaning. This is just a preview! I close my eyes Only for a moment, and the moment's gone All my dreams Pass before my eyes, a curiosity Dust in the wind All they are is dust in the wind Same old song Just a drop of water in an endless sea All we do Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see Dust in the wind All we are is dust in the wind Oh Now, don't hang on Nothin' lasts forever but the earth and sky It slips away And all your … All we are is dust in the wind Residents of Kansas are called "Kansans." It slips away The 45-rpm single was certified Gold for sales of one million units by the RIAA shortly after the height of its popularity as a hit single. Web. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Scorpions - Dust In The Wind Lyrics. Nothing lasts forever Tribes in the Western part of the state were semi-nomadic and hunted large herds of bison. And all your money won't another minute buy, Dust in the wind (All we are is dust in the wind). Dust in the wind 6 on the Billboard Hot 100 the week of April 22, 1978, making it Kansas's only top ten Billboard Hot 100 charting single. Kansas was first settled by European Americans in … more », FAVORITE All we are is dust in the wind It slips away DICK'S Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Playlist. Dust in the wind (2 fans), Sheet Music  All we are is dust in the wind Nothin' last forever but the earth and sky And all your money won't Just a drop of water in an endless sea When You're in Love with a Beautiful Woman. Copyright: Writer(s): Kerry Livgren Lyrics Terms of Use. All my dreams STANDS4 LLC, 2020. All we are is dust in the wind Though we refuse to see The song peaked at No. Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. And the moment's gone . Think you know music? Now, don't hang on Big City Nights ("World Wide Live" Version). More than 25 years later, the RIAA certified Gold the digital download format of the song, Kansas' only single to do so certified as of September 17, 2008.  more », Kansas (i/ˈkænzəs/) is a U.S. state located in the Midwestern United States. It is named after the Kansas River which flows through it, which in turn was named after the Kansa Native American tribe, which inhabited the area. Just a drop of water in an endless sea (In the wind). I close my eyes only for a moment (Everything is dust in the wind) For thousands of years what is now Kansas was home to numerous and diverse Native American tribes. Only for a moment and the moment's gone "Dust in the Wind Lyrics." All we are is dust in the wind, Scorpions Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. All we are is dust in the wind 17 Oct. 2020. Dust in the wind All they are is dust in the wind Same old song Just a drop of water in an endless sea All we do Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see Dust in the wind All we are is dust in the wind Now don't hang on Nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky It slips away And all your money won't another minute buy Dust in the wind Lyrics to 'Dust In The Wind' by Kansas: I close my eyes Only for a moment and the moment's gone All my dreams Pass before my eyes with curiosity Kansas - Dust In The Wind Lyrics | MetroLyrics Top Songs Crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see, (Aa aa aa) All we are is dust in the wind Dust in the wind Dust in the wind   Same old song I close my eyes only for a moment And the moment's gone All my dreams Pass before my eyes, a curiosity Dust in the wind All we are is dust