Thank You for Your Reply! Dreamland Jewelry was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Oct 29, 2009 and since then this brand received 20 reviews. First, many customers complain that though this company promises fast shipping times, it often takes much longer than originally quoted for their items to arrive. The first time it just disappeared in the mail, they apparently reshipped it again, it disappeared again! WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN! Thank you Rhonda Deck, I would like to cancel this item.. wrong size, I ordered a ring once before from them and it was pretty nice (and of course crazy cheap) so I ordered another one. Voice your opinion today and hear what 12 customers have already said. 1 people have already reviewed Dreamland Jewelry. I LOVE RINGSThis company has the most beautiful Jewelry. Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos. I can always find a ring that I want at a reasonable price. The shipping is always SUPER fast, and the items look exactly as they are pictured. dreamland jewelry review; affordable jewelry cartier Rings jewelry VVS diamond mejuri INSTAGRAM makeup daniel jewelry inc Beauty white gold JEWELS #jeulia gold chain Jeulia Jewelry necklace miami cuban link jewelry collection JEWELLERY Jewelry haul Vlog jacoje SHOPPING gold jewelry Jewelry review Gold Style UNBOXING everyday jewelry 14K Jeulia Jewelry Review cuban link cubaknow rapper jewelry … It should be arriving anytime. Both rings came about 4 days after being ordered and the rings were as beautiful as they appeared on the website still concerned that they might start changing colors since I shower with them and I work in health care so I constantly wash my hands but I have been wearing them since beginning of January without taking them out at all and they have not turned my finger green I'm still in love with them...I just ordered 2more rings. Nice quality at a fantastic price. Calling them on phone was a nightmare. All Rights Reserved. © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. You also often get coupons in your email for deals on certain things, as well as FREE items, (you just pay the $4.99 Sh & H). It has been over a month. There are other review site that have both good and bad reviews. Dreamland Jewelry ranks 23 of 823 in Jewelry and Accessories category. Although the image on the website showed the ring having a BRIGHT aqua stone, when it arrived the stone was a disappointing pale blue. I am so glad I found this site and recommend it to all of my friends! Review #708339 is a subjective opinion of poster. There is not enough information available to create the chart. I have since places an order. I have ordered several rings from DJ and recommend them, I've been very satisfied with there merchandise and fast service. I'll be back in a few weeks to let u know if it's real. how long does it take Dreamland to submit the refund on return item once it has been recieved? Dreamland Jewelry ranks 23 of 820 in Jewelry and Accessories category. There are never any of those "hidden" fees. Sometimes it is not the product but the buyer. Consumers are not pleased with Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy. Came fast, size perfect, gorgeous shiny ring. I called last week.. Within each of these categories there are many sub-categories that will help shoppers filter down the many results into smaller groupings making it easier for customers to find exactly what they are looking for. I am asking for a full refund of the price of the rings as they have now been sitting at customs since the 27th of April and nothing has updated nor have i recieved the rings or a refund like requested. Review #1506232 is a subjective opinion of poster. I'm hard pressed to find rings in my sizes as good as these in stores! It's a win win situation. Review #1875624 is a subjective opinion of poster. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. They had all sorts of designs usually only seen in large ring sizes. Compression Clothing Will Make You Thinner, Faster, and Healthier... Or Will It? Placed an order April 17th 2020 for 3 rings and paid an extra 39.99 for expedited shipping. Was advised that an investigation would have to be started in order to find out where the rings were. They shipped out the correct size by expedited shipping and I received it 3 days later. Package was lost in transit somewhere according to the tracking. Review #1455347 is a subjective opinion of poster. I don't have any feedback on their customer service, because I have never had an issue!