About my attitude now, I hate it when someone refuses to accept their mistakes and ridicule the other. Make sure your selection I appreciate and also respect every advice but since I am a literature student, I don’t find your attitude easy-going. See the difference, do you? Ve şunu da ben merak ediyorum, neden herhangi birisi Türkçe bir yorum attığında, sankl Türklerden başkasının Türkçe bilmesi ve öğrenmesi yasakmış gibi 3-4 Türk takım olup karşıdaki insanı gömüyorsunuz? Bakalım yalan mı söylüyorsunuz yoksa gerçekten benden başka Türkçe bilen Norveçli mi var? Hepsi birbirinin çevirilerine yorum yapıyor ve birbirlerini çok güzel savunuyor. Translation, I don't care about the Lyrics, what I see in the Lyrics is what I take notice of. Hatta ve hatta çok bilindik bir söyleyiş vardır “ışıklar içinde UYUSUN”. Bu konuşma gerçekten hiçbir yere varmıyor. Do not stand at my grave and weep Türkçeyi bu kadar akıcı konuşan "Norveçliyi" ilk kez görüyorum. Siteye üye olur olmaz gelip sizinle hiç alakası olmayan Norveççe bir çeviriye Norveççe yorum yapabiliyorsanız ben de sitede Türk arkadaşlarımın hakkını istediğim gibi savunurum editör olarak ve Türkçe Öğretmeni olarak Türkçe çevirilerde herhangi bir sorun olduğunda müdahale etmek de benim görevim bir yerde. Do not stand at my grave and weep Mary Frye's (attributed) famous inspirational poem, prayer, and bereavement verse. Likewise = Tureng = Bilmukabele When you awaken in the morning's hush I am the swift uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circled flight. Yeah, I do. Gidip biraz da Norveççe çevirilerle ilgilenseniz sorun kalmayacak. Bu bir başarı tabi, gurur duyuyorum. Birbirini savunan tek ırk biz değiliz ayrıca. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. "I don't sleep" is also different, meaning: I don't sleep there, not there and don't sleep there = "Orda değilim, yatmıyorum orda" gibi bir şey bile olabilir biraz daha şiirsel yazmak istersen. Sign In Listen Now Browse Radio Search Sign In Compass ... Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep… Ayrıca akademide çevirmen hocam bu şiiri çevirdiğimde örnek olarak paylaşmıştı, hatta Twitter’da örneği de var. Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep. Türkçesi ana dil olanlar şiirlerde ustadır (O da herkes değil) ben hiç gelip şu şair'in şu şiirini yanlış çevirdiniz dedim mi? Do not stand at my grave and weep poem Do not stand at my grave and weep I am not there. Türkçeyi bu kadar akıcı konuşan "3 Norveçliyi" ilk kez görüyorum The Turkishnorsemen. Ben saygısızlık göremiyorum ya da siz fazla alıngansınız. I sense some smugness in thou and also, instead of blowing smoke to someone, I think thou doth protest too much... Ayrıca Türkçe’de birisi öldüğünde durumu mecazi kılmak, iyimser hale getirmek için yatıyor demeyiz. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Libera, in concert: Bence de, karşılaşmayacağız zaten, yorum atan sizsiniz, atmayın, olur biter. I hope that you won’t end up being chopped liver seemed like a potential thread to me! İçiniz rahat olsun. It peaked…, “Story of My Life” is a song by English-Irish boy band One Direction. I am the gentle autumn rain. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. Tepki almanız da gayet normal, sayın Progressive One. Don't you got no respect to someone who's probably way older than you? (It is put on music, but I don't like any one of the versions.) It peaked at number…. Anyway, when I see a mistake or a broken meaning, I'll fix it again. Ben çocukken ölen birisini anlamlandırmak istediğimde büyükler o şimdi uykuda derdi. You're doing the same to an English native speaker, I see the dot, I divide them, if you're gonna go that way, then on your head be it. "Uykudayım" ise bütün anlamı bozuyor. Danny Boy Lyrics: Celtic Woman | Frederick E. Weatherly, Drunk In Love Lyrics: Beyoncé | Ft. Jay-Z and Kanye West. Please don’t get me wrong but there is a thin line between constructive criticism and knocking. Living with her dream, she packs her bags with indulging entertainment and opens it for you to have the best of filmy news, gossips and day to day lives of celebs. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. "I am not there. Ya da en güzeli, hiç yorum atmayıp çeviri yapacağım, böylesi daha iyi. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. The meaning of this poem is different compared to the words, not that I care what you guys calling someone who's six feet under in Turkish but the meaning is "That she's not in the ground, that she's alive" I only explained this to her, but when you're immune to good advice, there ain't much thou can do. "Do not stand at my grave and weep" "I'm not there. "Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there; I do not sleep. Aynı şeyi başka bir Norveçli daha söylemişti Just a good advice it was. Norveçlisiniz. Accept every advice coming from no matter who, think about it. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Savaşçılık bizim kanımızda var. That is what we call “literary work”, otherwise it would be only a prose and nothing else. İsteyen istediği gibi çeviri yapabilir makine çevirisi olmadığı sürece. First of all, those things were nothing but advice. I don't know the other guys. "Do not stand at my grave and weep" "I'm not there. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. If you let me, I can show tons of examples even in my own library that popular translators rule out “dots”. Ama haklısınız, Türklerle uğraşmak zor değil imkansız, kendinizle uğraşmanız en doğrusu olacaktır. Bu da bir başarı örneği tabi. Thanks anyway! One dot? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Yanlış aramıyorum, iyileştirmek için çeviriyi tavsiye veriyorum. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Care to send me their names or something? Umarım karşılaşmayız bir daha. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. I am not there. However, what you should be doing is give advice instead of correcting when it is a poetry. I … And chopped liver is exactly what you'll get if you keep behaving like this, it ain't an insult or a threat? Ve sadece Türklerin hatalarını buluyorsunuz. I translated a lot of Shakespeare Level poems to Turkish with much high accuracy, and made them just like you did this. I'm not sure if I get what you meant. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_Not_Stand_at_My_Grave_and_Weep These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. gibi bir şey diyecektiniz, bunu yapmak en doğal hakkım diyecektiniz, bana bu sinir niye? It features Jay-Z…, Danny Boy Lyrics “Danny Boy” is a song by Celtic Woman. Of quiet birds in circling flight Great Is Thy Faithfulness Lyrics “Great Is Thy Faithfulness” is a song by American Singer…, Great Are You Lord Lyrics Video Great Are You Lord Lyrics You give life, You…. Burada Türkler birbirini koruyabilir çünkü en doğal hakları. Do you think you're funny? I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glints on snow, I am the sun on ripened grain, I am the gentle autumn rain. Yorumların hepsi saygı çerçevesinde ve gayet normal. Someone whose name is progressive being regressive this much, lol. Hey, You Never Know Lyrics “Hey, You Never Know” is a song from Cedarmont Kids…, Be Thou My Vision Lyrics “Be Thou My Vision” is a song by Welsh singer…, “This Little Light” is a song by the British hip-hop act. Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep Lyrics. “Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep” is a poem attributed to be written in 1932 by Mary Elizabeth Frye. Diğer çevirmen arkadaşlarıma da teşekkür ediyorum. I don't sleep" Gerçekten merak ediyorum. Didn't say "Wrong" those words were just some advice to make this translation even better. Never heard of someone knowing Turkish and Norwegian in one, I really want to know their names, you're talking about them a lot, saw one I reckon, Synnove? I am the diamond glint on snow. Define = "Mistake" Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep Analysis Line 1. Burda her dilin öğretmeni mi öneri yapıyor? This intrigues the reader, because it is spoken in a tone of authority as from one who knows what it is to die, and calls out to us from beyond the grave. You're more than welcome to do whatever you want. Türk olmayan biri Türkçede yer alan mecazları ve metinde geçen gizli anlamları anlayamaz. This first line of Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep reveals that this is the voice of one beyond the grave. Have a good life! “Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep” is a poem attributed to be written in 1932 by Mary Elizabeth Frye. Bir şey biliyorum da düzeltiyorum değil mi? sorusuna vereceğim cevaptır Or read my comments above. Know your place and shut it. I just hoped for the best, ain't that right? Ama neyse, zaten değmedi, şuna baksanıza 100 tane yorum sadece boş boş şeylerle dolu, ilk cümlede "Türkçesi ana dil olan birini düzeltmeniz çok komik" diyen birine ne denir ki? Ana dilin değil yorum yapamassın tavırlarına gerek yok yani When you awake in the morning hush There is nothing wrong with my translation and it is the exact same meaning with how you translate it. Know More About Mile Sur Mera Tumhara: Song That Lives In The Hearts Of Every Indian, Drunken Sailor Lyrics: The Irish Rovers | Revived As A Popular Song, O Come, O Come, Emmanuel Lyrics: Traditional Christmas Carol | John Mason Neale, We Wish You a Merry Christmas Lyrics: West Country Traditional Song | Charlotte Yonge | Arthur Warrell, Hey, You Never Know Lyrics: Cedarmont Kids | Mike | Sue Gay, Be Thou My Vision Lyrics: The Best Of Noel Richards | Noel Richards, This Little Light of Mine Lyrics: LZ7 | Jim Curnow, Almost Home Lyrics: Oz the Great and Powerful | Mariah Carey | Song Delivers An Inspirational Message, Great Is Thy Faithfulness Lyrics: Peace Like A River | Chris Rice, Great Are You Lord Lyrics: All Sons & Daughters | All Sons & Daughters, Give Thanks Lyrics: Don Moen Collection | Don Moen | Henry Smith, Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing Lyrics: If You Could Hie to Kolob | Elenyi & Sarah Young, This Feeling Lyrics: Sick Boy | The Chainsmokers | Ft. Kelsea Ballerini, Muskurayega India Lyrics: Quarantine Motivational Song | Vishal Mishra | Kaushal Kishore, The Scientist Lyrics: A Rush of Blood to the Head | Coldplay | Piano Ballad, Story of My Life Lyrics: Midnight Memories | One Direction | Acoustic Folktronica Song, Brother Sister Lyrics: Coldplay | Released As Their First Single, The Fakir of Venice: connection of classed, Ranjhaana Lyrics: Arijit Singh | Asad Khan | Raqueeb Alam, Time When Tiffany Haddish Wanted A Night With Titanic Actor Leonardo DiCaprio, Nick Jonas Excited To Return For Jumanji Sequel. An ad hominem example I’d call it. Then edit your translation. Çeviride bariz bir hata olmadığı sürece uyarı yapmayı gereksiz buluyorum (yazım yanlışları dışında). Ve okuduğunuzu mu anlamıyorsunuz yoksa anlamak mı istemiyorsunuz? Daha da merak ettiğim şey, neden her şeyi sorguluyorsunuz? Also there is not a single moment that I attempt to correct your English? I studied English literature and language and I know the art of poetry much better than you do.