if(!large) { monitoring_string = "5eb5a0f65cbe346d74f978e14db1b00d". loop_range = seconds['hour']; } else { }); Championship’s Aug. 1 event.

} else { }; How did you score Diaz vs Sherk? } } if(start2 > today) { When is Derek Brunson’s next fight, what’s his height, reach, record and who is he fighting next. var start2 = new Date(start); Vieira will meet Yana The latest MMA news, UFC results, rumors, and upcoming mixed martial arts events for the Ultimate Fighting Championship, Bellator, One Championship and others.

} } start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); } else if(increment > 0) {

UFC might book a fight between Darren Till and Yoel Romero because fans are interested to watch that showdown. while(start2 < today) { !seconds[display[i]]) { setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000);

And it won't be wrong to say that this might be the last opportunity for the 36-year-old veteran to rally up impressive wins and get a title shot. if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { } }; } text += (text.length ? } !loop_time && ! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. } Derek Brunson is one of the most experienced UFC fighters in the middleweight division. } else { Corey Sandhagen wanted to m... Esther Lin, MMA Fighting !seconds[display[i]]) { Brendan for(i=0;i

Darren Till is out for a meaningful period due to knee injury. His ruling planet is Saturn. if(! Next Fight. Derek Brunson’s birth sign is Capricorn. abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]]; if(diff <= 999) { var expire = ! Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. }

delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? if(start2 > today) { } While Brunson has a win over Uriah Hall in the middleweight division he lost to Yoel Romero via TKO. Derek Brunson’s reach is 77″ and leg reach is 43″. He was born on a Wednesday, January 4, 1984. Calvillo needed just one victory to put herself... By: Ben DuffyWith 20/20 hindsight, Sherdog’s Ben Duffy re-drafts the 16 fighters His birthstone is Garnet. 's' : '') + '