“What people think it’s about — it has nothing to do with anything.”. ]]>, Entertainment Over the weekend, Demi was reportedly caught with a private Instagram account which seemed to make fun of Selena. Clearly, the pre-teen market is incredibly bored right now and lacking their exciting weekly trip to Sephora. Demi Lovato is facing another round of headline drama thanks to Selena Gomez fans, lacking their exciting weekly trip to Sephora, A $1,750 Meghan Markle Conference Confirms My Sad Suspicions, I’m Afraid Meghan Markle Critics are Bullying Her Into Silence. Demi Lovato is trending on Twitter for a fake Instagram profile, proving that vapid Selena Gomez fans don’t have a brain cell between them. Dit is waarschijnlijk de reden waarom Demi een aantal accounts ontvolgde op Instagram, waaronder die van Selena Gomez. Ze voelt zich op dit moment goed, maar blijft werken aan haar gezondheid. You would’ve thought, that given everything, the internet might have cut her a teeny bit of slack, but no. The 12 Biggest Moments From the 2020 Grammys, Demi Lovato Just Performed for the First Time Since Her Overdose, Michelle Obama Is Officially a Grammy Winner, Grammys 2020: The Best-Dressed Celebrities on the Red Carpet. Kate is a scriptwriter for multiple YouTube channels and writes freelance full-time for a variety of great brands including Buzznet, Investing, CCN, and more. Thank you all for the love, support and for sharing this moment with me. We cover financial markets, business, politics, showbiz, sports, and gaming. Sister-site: Hacked – Protection against online Abuse and Cybercrime. Een bron zegt over de situatie: “She needs to surround herself with those that support her goals and stay away from any negativity. Today’s biggest stories, from pop culture to politics—delivered straight to your inbox. I’ve known her since I was seven. Alle rechten voorbehouden 12 oktober 2020, Love & Life I didn’t do a public thing. Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of CCN.com. Ze vermijdt mensen in haar sociale kring die haar wisselvallige en onzekere levensstijl van vroeger stimuleerden. Hoe we dat weten? 10 oktober 2020, Entertainment Meghan Markle – the Most Famous Person Alive Today? Instagram/@DemiLovato Lovato and Gomez met on the set of Barney as kids and quickly became fast friends. Justin Bieber Dragged Selena Gomez to His Aid – And Boy, Was It Problematic, Justin Bieber Was Accused of Sexual Assault — We Need To Take This Seriously, A Week Later, I’m Worried We Missed the Point of #BlackoutTuesday. 11 oktober 2020, Entertainment Hacked – Protection against online Abuse and Cybercrime. 1e3)g=1e3;else if(~~g<200)g=200;f.height=g}if("link"===d.message)if(h=b.createElement("a"),i=b.createElement("a"),h.href=f.getAttribute("src"),i.href=d.value,i.host===h.host)if(b.activeElement===f)a.top.location.href=d.value}else;}},d)a.addEventListener("message",a.wp.receiveEmbedMessage,!1),b.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",c,!1),a.addEventListener("load",c,!1)}(window,document);//-->