We have made changes to our Privacy Policy. But if you're looking for the Demi Lovato documentary Netflix, you're looking in the wrong place. Although Jonas and Lovato are extremely close today, the back-up dancer incident caused the two to have a falling out. The two-minute teaser gives an interesting sneak peek into what fans can expect from the documentary. Lovato and Jonas are definitely back to being BFF goals. Demi Lovato documentary on YouTube: Release date, cast, trailer, plot - When is it out? Others supported the singer on social media. In 2020, Demi Lovato has seemingly popped up in headlines left and right — and the focus has mostly been on her love life or sexuality. During that period, Lovato came head-to-head with a lot of challenges — including mental health issues, addiction, and eating disorders. Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated will follow Lovato's journey from her rise to fame through today. (United States) To read the updated Privacy Policy, please, Get the latest on fan safety and event changes, Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland, Kansas City, MO, Livestream Event, from Lodge Room in Los Angeles, CA, Livestream Event, from indigo at The O2, London to, CA, Livestream Event, from indigo at The O2, London to, NY. No stranger to controversy, Lovato has been an open book about her struggles with addiction and mental health issues, even creating a documentary. I love you guys ? "It's just that last 'oh' needs to be smoothed out," she says. ", A post shared by Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) on Feb 9, 2018 at 3:03pm PST, He adds: "All of a sudden she had to be this role model, and I don't think she was ready for that.". "It's my album. Lovato's new documentary will be released on Tuesday, Oct. 17. Lovato admitted. While getting over being sick, Lovato's voice cracked while singing “Stone Cold” during a performance at a Tell Me You Love Me release party with iHeartRadio in NYC. "This was the wrong people, it was drug dealers, it was a lot of the negative influences in her life were coming through the cellphone.". She talks about the hard stuff, how she started drinking and doing drugs as a teen, how she saw it as a way to connect with her father, who was an addict. Be the first to know. In the video, Jonas is setting up the controversial story about Lovato punching one of her back-up dancers in 2010 while she was part of the Jonas Tour. I seriously can't wait to watch Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated on YouTube. The as-yet-untitled series will be directed by Michael D. Ratner, who was a … "Because the last time I did an interview this long, I was on cocaine.". For the best experience on AXS.com please consider upgrading to one of the following: If you are still having issues, please contact support at support@axs.com. The 27-year-old ‘Love Me’ hitmaker will be the subject of an as-yet-untitled four-part series with the streaming service, which will follow her life over the past three years. Lovato is giving fans an even more intimate look into her life with a new documentary. "I actually had anxiety around this interview," she says. "Well, this should be a perfect world," she says. We notice that your web browser is out-of-date. She's … Demi Lovato is set to star in a new YouTube Originals documentary series. YouTube announced a new Demi Lovato documentary, following up 2017’s ‘Simply Complicated,’ that will look at the last three years of her life. "Yeah. If that doesn't say "we cool," I don't what does. Lovato explains in the trailer, "I'm on a journey to discover a life with no demons." Demi Lovato has unveiled a new anti-Trump protest song called “Commander In Chief”. Check out the entire Gen Why series and other videos on Facebook and the Bustle app across Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV. ", Demi gets personal right off the bat. This tour is giving me life.. E-mail address is required to create an account. x, Hello! A few months ago, Demi Lovato was hospitalised for a drug overdose, shocking the world. And after Camp Rock turned her into a household name, the pressures of being a squeaky clean star on the Disney channel started to get to her. It's going to be simply amazing. Lovato, real as always, remarks: “F*ck! A nervous Lovato reveals in the beginning. Even her longtime friend, Nick Jonas, makes an appearance. Let's be real, Lovato's voice is unmatched and the notes she hits are basically impossible for all of us. (United Kingdom) "Here she was, she had to be squeaky clean on the Disney Channel, all types of moral clauses and just intensity around behaviour, and once the camera stops rolling, she's living a different life. A post shared by Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) on Aug 5, 2018 at 1:53pm PDT. There are no suggested results at this time. With special appearances and an inside look into Lovato's life, I'm sure fans are going to absolutely love Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated. Demi Lovato is set to star in a new YouTube Originals documentary series. The diagnosis was a relief for Demi, because she finally knew that something was actually wrong. "I really like this take," her producer says during a recording session for "You Don't Do It For Me Anymore". She spiralled while touring with the Jonas Brothers, throwing a drug-fuelled party at a hotel one night. "I think I realised that I had this outlet to pour my emotions out and create something beautiful. "This was the gateway to everything," McIntyre says while holding the shattered phone. Demi Lovato is often praised by fans for her direct honesty and transparency. Demi Lovato: Stay Strong - 2012 - (Sub ITA) MTV Documentary Needless to say — we love you, too, Demi. Thanks for signing up for the event guide! If you're wondering how to watch Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated, it's extremely easy. Demi is incredibly candid in … "I don't know how I knew that I had it in me, but I know that it was what I was supposed to do," she says. No stranger to controversy, Lovato has been an open book about her struggles with addiction and mental health issues, even creating a documentary. Her reaction on stage was amazing, though. Lovato is proof that if you're good to your fans, they will be amazing in return. Get personalized event announcements, updates, and reviews every week with the AXS.com event guide email. EXCLUSIVE: YouTube has greenlit a four-part documentary series following pop-star Demi Lovato. Lovato said in an interview with Billboard. In the documentary Simply Complicated, we see Demi in her element in the recording studio, recording one line over and over again until it's absolutely perfect. We see your preferred language is English (United States), would you like to stay on, Change your location by entering a City, Zip or Postal Code, Local Natives - U.S. Streaming (6PM PDT/9PM EDT), Randy Rogers & Wade Bowen: Hold My Beer and Watch This Tour - Thursday, Randy Rogers & Wade Bowen: Hold My Beer and Watch This Tour, Sunny Hindustani + Salman Ali - U.S. West Coast Streaming, Sunny Hindustani + Salman Ali - U.S. East Coast Streaming, View All Arts & Family, Hey! In August 2016, Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas officially kicked off their Future Now Tour. You can watch the documentary here: Demi Lovato Hospitalised After An Alleged Drug Overdose, How 'Princess Of Polka-Dots' Yayoi Kusama Turned Her Trauma Into Amazing Art, 9 Brand New TV Shows We're Beyond Excited To Watch In 2019, Sad Movies On Netflix That Are Guaranteed To Make You Ugly Cry, © Copyright Herstyleasia.com 2020 Tickled Media Pte Ltd. All rights reserved, HSA is the young and woke rockstar child of theAsianparent, Where You Can Watch The Demi Lovato Documentary For Free. "She was living two lives," her manager Phil McIntyre says. The singer started dating Max Ehrich in March, announced their engagement in July, and then called it off by late September. She warned. Dealing with addiction and mental illness made this a dark time for Lovato. It started in Atlanta and swept through the entire country with millions of fans losing their sh*t almost nightly. Ah, see what I did there? x. Lovato is giving fans an even more intimate look into her life with a new documentary. Footage of a very young Lovato singing on stage is mixed with her explosion into fame during her short time on Disney Channel leading into the beginning of pop stardom. I mean, in a perfect world, absolutely," her producer says. I don’t know what to do!” Fans rallied at the show and broke out into applause. premiering on YouTube through Lovato's channel, mental health issues, addiction, and eating disorders, Lovato punching one of her back-up dancers, Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas officially kicked off their Future Now Tour, Lovato's voice cracked while singing “Stone Cold”. Where You Can Watch The Demi Lovato Documentary For Free. ", Demi discovered that she could SING when she started joining pageants as a kid. Demi Lovato is set to star in a new YouTube Originals documentary series. You don't need a Netflix subscription to watch the Demi Lovato documentary Netflix. Which begs the question: will this documentary have a sequel? ICYMI: Demi Lovato released her new YouTube documentary Simply Complicated on Tuesday and it is so, so good. A few months ago, Demi Lovato was hospitalised for a drug overdose, shocking the world. Demi became sober for a long period of time, until she relapsed this year. 4 min read. Demi Lovato has shared the first official trailer for her new YouTube documentary, "Simply Complicated." She's open about the good, the bad, and everything in-between. Through advocating, exercise, and self-love, Lovato is living a happier, healthier life. By continuing to use our website you accept to our use of cookies. Share: ••• The pop star gives an unfiltered look into her life. It was then that she entered treatment for the first time and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Many of Lovato's close family and friends are shown in the trailer. After being asked to hand over her cell phone, Demi smashed it and dunked it into water. "I started feeling pressure to look a certain way, to sing music that I felt people would like, rather than music that I would like," Demi says. The word got out that she was using Adderall, and once she found out that it was one of her backup dancers who told on her, she punched the dancer in the face. She couldn't be a normal teenager. She couldn't be herself. You don't need to rush to a theater or hide the remote from your siblings — Demi Lovato: Simply Complicated is actually premiering on YouTube through Lovato's channel. Demi became increasingly hard to work with, and her manager almost dropped her. By clicking Next, you agree to the AXS.com Terms and Conditions.