I feel stupid when I pray Anything to get me by. Nobody’s listening to me “I tried and tried and tried some more/Told secrets ’til my voice was sore/Tired of empty conversation/’Cause no one hears me anymore.”, The pre-chorus sheds light on how the former Disney kid felt alone and isolated. Demi Lovato expressed her opinion about "Let It Go" by saying, "I think the song is so appealing because the words are so uplifting. Tired of empty conversation Demi Lovato's lyrics to her song 'Anyone,' which was written four days before her overdose in 2018, are so powerful. Needless to say, it’s extremely personal and an inside look into what the 27-year-old was going through at that time. Demi Lovato performs “Anyone” during the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on January 26, 2020. Demi is back and she’s just getting started. The singer posted on her Instagram account, "This song is so special to me, see if you can figure out the double meaning behind the lyrics…" “She is in a better head space and recognizes the seriousness of her addiction.”. Anyone, please send me anyone “I tried to talk to my piano/I tried to talk to my guitar/Talked to my imagination/Confided into alcohol,” the first verse begins of the ballad. Lord, is there anyone? I'm sorry for honesty “You Don’t Do It For Me Anymore” is the third single, but second promotional single for her sixth studio album Tell Me You Love Me. Stop feeling bad for yourself, I'm sorry for honesty Why the f–k am I praying anyway And a hundred million songs “I listen back to these lyrics and I hear it as a cry for help.”. recorded this one with demi in july 2018 in a little house in montana, not knowing the whole new meaning it would take on a year and a half later. It’s no surprise considering the personal lyrics and that frightening time in her life. “A hundred million stories/And a hundred million songs/I feel stupid when I sing/Nobody’s listening to me/Nobody’s listening,” she sings. Love Is in the Air! Multiple sources told Us Weekly in March 2019 that the Camp Rock actress briefly checked back into a treatment center after completing 90 days in rehab. “A hundred million stories/And a hundred million songs/I feel stupid when I sing/Nobody’s listening to me/Nobody’s listening,” she repeats before getting a bit more passionate. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Life & Style has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Oh, Lord, is there anyone? I need someone, I used to crave the world’s attention I just need some more affection No, you don't do it for me, don't do it for me She was subsequently hospitalized for nearly two weeks and then spent approximately three months in rehab. Demi Lovato is performing at the Grammys right now, and here are the lyrics to the incredibly emotional song she's singing. Demi Lovato - You Don`t Do It For Me Anymore Lyrics. See the Cutest Couples at the 2020 Grammys, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Nikki Bella Is 'Getting Used to' Weight Gain as She Flaunts Baby Bump, John Cena Shares Cryptic Tweets After Nikki Bella's Pregnancy Revelation, Khloe Kardashian Gives a Little Tour of True Thompson's 'Sweet' Bedroom, Kris Flaunts Her Curves in a Tight Outfit Alongside 'Best Friend' Kylie, Hannah Brown Reacts to Jennifer Aniston's Diss About Her on 'Bachelor', Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Will 'For Sure' Double Date After 'DWTS', Kaitlyn Bristowe Predicts If Bachelorette Clare and Dale Will Last, Kaitlyn Bristowe Gushes Over Nikki Bella and Artem's 'Good' Relationship, How Bachelorette Clare Crawley Found Her 'Soulmate' Dale Moss So Quickly, Clare Crawley and Fiance Dale Moss Were ‘in Contact' Before 'Bachelorette', Meghan Markle Is Giving Pregnant Katharine McPhee Baby Tips, 'BIP' Alum Hannah Godwin Dishes Wedding Details With Dylan Barbour, Meghan and Diana’s Royal Family Secrets Exposed in New Doc, Scott Disick Isn't 'Settling Down With Anyone' After Sofia Richie Split. Oh, anyone, I need someone, A hundred million stories Nobody’s listening to me You don't do it for me anymore “Anyone, please send me anyone/Lord, is there anyone?/I need someone,” she sings. A love just like ours wouldn't last, I won't fall for your games Kylie Jenner Sleeps in This $10 Organic Oil to Keep Skin Soft and Glowing, We Found a Cardigan Just Like J. Lo’s $995 Coach One for Under $30 Using StyleSnap. So powerful. The hell was I doing in the past? The Grammy nominee, 27, wrote the piano ballad just four days before she suffered a near-fatal drug overdose at her Hollywood home in July 2018. Lovato has since been busy at work on her seventh studio album, which is expected later this year. Demi Lovato is performing at the Grammys right now, and here are the lyrics to the incredibly emotional song she's singing. Confided into alcohol Nobody’s listening The singer wrote her latest track just four days before her near-fatal overdose in 2018. Nobody’s listening. It's a really inspiring song, too. Lyrics to 'You Don't Do It For Me Anymore' by Demi Lovato. Nobody’s listening to me And a hundred million songs I talked to shooting stars ‘Cause no one hears me anymore. You gotta fix them yourself Lord, is there anyone? No, you don't do it for me anymore. I need someone I need someone Lord, is there anyone? A lyric video was uploaded to her official Youtube channel.. “I used to crave the world’s attention/I think I cried too many times/I just need some more affection/Anything to get me by,” the song continues. If nobody’s listening? I need someone Now that I've learnt all about you A love just like ours wouldn't last Life & Style is part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Copyright © A360 Media LLC 2020. I tried to talk to my piano The lyrics to Demi Lovato‘s new song “Anyone,” which she debuted live on stage at the 2020 Grammys on January 26, are extremely emotional. “Anyone, please send me anyone/Oh, Lord, is there anyone?/I need someone/Oh, anyone, I need someone/Oh, anyone, I need someone.”, The song concludes, “A hundred million stories/And a hundred million songs/I feel stupid when I sing/Nobody’s listening to me/Nobody’s listening.”. Now that I've learnt all about you A love just like ours wouldn't last I won And a hundred million songs “I talked to shooting stars/But they always get it wrong/I feel stupid when I pray/So, why am I praying anyway?/If nobody’s listening.”, She continues in the chorus, “Anyone, please send me anyone/Lord, is there anyone?/I need someone/Anyone, please send me anyone/Lord, is there anyone?/I need someone.”. Anyone, please send me anyone So don't hate me when I say, That you don't do it for me anymore Nobody’s listening Sober Lyrics: I got no excuses for all of these goodbyes / Call me when it's over 'cause I'm dying inside / Wake me when the shakes are gone / And the cold sweats disappear / Call me when it's Her story in a song. Demi Lovato released her new single, “Anyone,” immediately after her emotional performance at the 2020 Grammy Awards on Sunday, January 26. Anyone, please send me anyone I feel stupid when I sing Oh, anyone, I need someone “Sober” is a single from Demi Lovato. I think I cried too many times Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group. The second verse gives even more insight into what Demi was going through. Next up, she is set to sing the national anthem at Super Bowl LIV in Miami on February 2. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I see the future without you If nobody’s listening? All Rights Reserved.