I do not fear the dark side as you do. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”, “My model for business is The Beatles: They were four guys that kept each others’ negative tendencies in check; they balanced each other. Yeah sure, I’m still optimistic I mean, I get pessimistic sometimes but not for long.”, “We want to reinvent the phone. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.”. A business magnate and investor, Steve Paul Jobs was the co-founder and chief executive officer of Apple Inc. ‘Come quietly’ I am afraid I am not going to come quietly at all, Cornelius.”, “I have absolutely no intention of being sent to Azkaban. Some people think design means how it looks. Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the year roll on.”. When I proclaimed that I was the greatest of all time, I believed in myself, and I still do.”, “The day I met Islam, I found a power within myself that no man could destroy or take away from me.”, “Each time I thought I had achieved my life’s purpose, I discovered it was only another step in my journey.”, “Think well of all, be patient with all, and try to find the good in all.”, “It takes pride and a tiger’s drive to build up the confidence, the ego, the power to defeat an opponent in the ring.”, “If all the oceans were ink and all the trees were pens, they couldn’t write the knowledge that God has.”, “A universe of doubt could never erase, The faith his heart has embraced. Now I am the master. (Return of the Jedi), 43. So, it better be damn good. 13. Amazing post on the most epic villain of the Star Wars galaxy! But when you get a little older, you realize that’s not true. Set your soul on fire and passionately show your love to the world.”. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon.”, “You wanna hear a lie? I see through the lies of the Jedi. Find inspiration from these, Find strength from these Muhammad Ali quotes. It is life’s change agent. Phoenixes burst into flame when it is time for them to die and are reborn from the ashes.”, “I sometimes find, and I am sure you know the feeling, that I simply have too many thoughts and memories crammed into my mind.”, “Ah, music…  A magic beyond all we do here!”, “What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally the whole school knows.”, “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”, “Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Just as religions do – they all contain truths.”, “I never thought of losing, but now that it’ s happened, the only thing is to do it right. There are two parts to any successful relationship. Impressive. Now my patience and endurance are being tested.”, “I don’t trust anyone who’s nice to me but rude to the waiter. Now you see me, now you don’t. The most corrosive piece of technology that I’ve ever seen is called television- but then, again, television at its best, is magnificent.”, “If you act like you can do something, then it will work.”, “This revolution, the information revolution, is a revolution of free energy as well, but of another kind: free intellectual energy. 22. I do not fear the dark side as you do. Keep these empowerment quotes for daily guidance. (The Empire Strikes Back), 39. ”, “Why, in the few short weeks since I was asked to leave the Wizengamot, it has already become the practice to hold a full criminal trial to deal with a simple matter of underage magic!”, “Really, Hagrid, if you are holding out for universal popularity, I’m afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time”, “Well — it’s just that you seem to be laboring under the delusion that I am going to — what is the phrase? I should offer her a pay raise.”, Merlin’s beard, no. It is the only way you can save your friends. It was love at first see with my ears.”, “I guess I’ve been working so hard, I forgot what it’s like to be hardly working.”, “Any man who says he totally understands women is a fool. A bunch of ’em. 3. You should grow candy.”, “I don’t understand. 19. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. What will it be able to do ten to 20 years from now. Get inspiration from these, Find meaning from these Forrest Gump quotes. Humans use but a tiny percentage of theirs. You were right about me. Most impressive. Luke, you do not yet realize your importance. You don’t seek power or popularity. That’s my obligation to all the people who believe in me. And to me the choice is easy.”, “The most sacred thing I do is care and provide for my workers, my family. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them—a desire, a dream, a vision. As the headmaster, he looks out for all under his administration. Get magical lessons from, Let these Dumbledore quotes empower you. My will has been tested, my courage has been tested, my strength has been tested. Obi-Wan has taught you well. He had a huge vision and shared it with us. Vader is commenting on the skills of an X-Wing pilot that is trying to blow up the Death Star, not realizing he’s trying to kill his own son. See to it personally, Commander. You have to trust in something—your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. I decided then that I wasn’t going to let it ruin my life. ☝ This quote is most commonly misquotes as “Luke, I am your father”. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am. Be careful in knowing that.”, “It is a curious thing, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. The essence of the iMac is to be the finest possible consumer computer in which each element plays together.”, “I don’t think I’ve ever worked so hard on something, but working on Macintosh was the neatest experience of my life. 1. But was there still good in him? And I taught her how to dangle.”, “So Bubba was from Bayou la Batrie, Alabama, and his mama cooked shrimp. He is your Master now.”, “Don’t be too proud of this technological terror you’ve constructed. Her first book, Journey of the Lightworker is a breakthrough and speaks of spiritual truths. Some people don’t think so, but they do.”, “Um, nothing at all, thank you. Now, release your anger. So, you have a twin sister! It’s going to be OK.”, “This is a dream that I’ve had…since lunch…and I’m not giving it up now.”, “Would I rather be feared or loved? “No… I am your Father…”. When I left you I was but the learner. Read these Steve Jobs quotes to get inspired. They barely look, they rarely listen, they never smell, and they think that they can only experience feelings through their skin. Search your feelings, you know it to be true! Most people never ask. These are words you can live by. They somehow know what you truly want to become.”, “Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. ”, “You can’t be doin’ this, Forrest. Learning his craft under Obi-Wan Kenobi many considered he was the “chosen one” the one born to bring balance to the universe. Humble people, I’ve found, don’t get very far.”, “A man who has no imagination has no wings.”, Find meaning from these Muhammad Ali quotes…, “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”, “He’s (Sonny Liston) too ugly to be the world champ. An office is a place to live life to the fullest, to the max, to… An office is a place where dreams come true.”, “Do I need to be liked? He’s been looking dreadful for days; I’ve been telling him to get a move on. Ultimately, the Jedi Master bested the new Sith. You never know what you’re gonna get. ‘Cause of your butt.”, “Business is a doggie dog world. Be empowered and keep believing in yourself. What’s your sole purpose in this army?”, ” To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!”, “This is a new company record (looking at stop watch).If it wouldn’t be a waste of such a damn fine enlisted man, I’d recommended you for O.C.S., Private Gump.”, “You are gonna be a General some day, Gump!”. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. But they talk, oh, do they talk.”, “Coffee is the great incentivizer in the office.”, Learn from these Michael Scott quotes. “The Empire Strikes Back”. When I went back to investigate more closely, I discovered that the room had vanished. I”m looking for the quote from Darth Vader to Luke, about his loyalty to an old religion, something like that.. What you really regret was never asking that girl to dance.”, “But innovation comes from people meeting up in the hallways or calling each other at 10:30 at night with a new idea, or because they realized something that shoots holes in how we’ve been thinking about a problem.”, “I think death is the most wonderful invention of life. His hands can’t hit what his eyes can’t see. Especially for… sister. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I see through the lies of the Jedi. That’s what friends do.”, “I saved a life. And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new empire.”, “From my point of view, the Jedi are evil.”, “You don’t know the power of the dark side.”, “This will be a day long remembered. Now his failure is complete.”, “I see through the lies of the Jedi. The future he saw we are all enjoying now. Which of these Darth Vader quotes is your favorite? 8. And I am a shark, who eats doggie dogs.”, “You should never settle for who you are.”, “The only time I set the bar low is for limbo.”, “Sometimes you just gots to get your freak on.”, “May your hats fly as high as your dreams.”, “There is no such thing as an appropriate joke, that’s why it’s a joke.”, “Friends joke with one another. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.“, “The Emperor will show you the true nature of the Force. I can’t be responsible for other people’s actions: They will have to answer to God themselves.”, “Now I had won the gold medal. Are you a lightworker?”, “My mother always told me. I beat people up.”, “I’m not the greatest, I’m the double greatest.”, “Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you’re going to be right.”, “I don’t count my sit-ups; I only start counting when it starts hurting because they’re the only ones that count.”, “The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses—behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.”, “It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.”, “Friendship… is not something you learn in school. Because this is our life. You can’t keep tryin’ to rescue me all the time. 50. I’m not downplaying that. But was there still good in him? It’s just plain wrong.”, “It’s not bragging if you can back it up.”, “I’m the most recognized and loved man that ever lived cuz there weren’t no satellites when Jesus and Moses were around, so people far away in the villages didn’t know about them.”, “It’s just a job. I just don’t like it at all and it’s terrible.”, “An office is for not dying. '”, “Now you wouldn’t believe me if I told you, but I could run like the wind blows. Vader was left severely injured and burned on the banks of a lava river, filled with anger and hate. Your internal guidance system is divinely inspired.”, “Follow your bliss and share your talents to the world! These Steve Jobs quotes are worth a read. You just run, OK? If he could be turned, he would be a powerful ally. 7. 50 Darth Vader Quotes: Best Lines From The Famous Star Wars Sith 1. find meaning from these, Learn from these Dumbledore quotes. To act with confidence even when I didn’t know how I’d accomplish something.”, “I will make decisions based on what my heart tells me is good–and not let the opinions of others determine my worth.”, “Iwas given some great advice: ‘Don’t be eye candy, when you can be soul food.