: @definesolo .

MMA Videos

All rights reserved. Jared Cannonier Knocks Out Jack Hermansson In UFC Fight Night 160 Main Event | UFC Results, A Perfect UFC Debut! #fit #fitspo #fitspitation #fitness #fitgirls #fitfam #fitnessmodel #fitnessmotivation #fitnessjourney #sunrise #photography #blue #ocean #beach #beachphotoshoot #workout #daytonabeach #allwhite #leggings #outfitinspo, A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial) on Aug 27, 2018 at 12:27pm PDT, . Use code “princess” for 20% off!! Mark Madsen Delivers In Front Of The Home Crowd; Scores The First Round Finish Over Danilo Belluardo At UFC Fight Night 160 | UFC Results, Gilbert Burns Defeats Gunnar Nelson; Takes Home The Unanimous Decision At UFC Fight Night 160 | UFC Results, Big Upset! Now the athlete has taken to social media to share a new pair of stunning photos with her dedicated following of fans. Life Is Amazing, It Is What It Should Be!

Guess who just posted another YouTube video this week?!

BELLATOR

Happy gainz #FitFam ??

Beach This Weekend To Make More Magic ?? #gym #gymmotivation #fit #fitness #fitspo #fitfam #fitspitation #fitnessmotivation #fitnessmodel #fitnessgirl #legs #booty #bootypics #athlete #motivation #workoutideas #pr #lift #liftheavythings #gymshark #1upnutrition #1upathlete, A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial) on Aug 30, 2018 at 12:36pm PDT, Bout to put myself together, take it back apart.

| UFC Results, A Wild War Between Brandon Moreno And Askar Askarov Ends Up In A Split Draw At UFC Fight Night 159 | UFC Results. I did not have the proper sliding things for my feet so I had to improvise and use a small flyer from the gym counter ? #ilovedogs #dogsofinstagram #newyork, A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial) on Jun 3, 2018 at 11:45am PDT, I am flesh, bones I am skin, soul I am human Nothing more than human I am sweat, flaws I am veins, scars I am human Nothing more than human.

While Nickerson and Perry have since broken up, the tennis playing phenom still enjoys keeping her hoards of fans up to date on her latest ventures through social media.

Drinking their Candy Watermelon BCAA ??? Latest MMA News Stay beautiful my loves! DANA WHITE They should be able to organize and implement most tennis programs, assist with and develop competitive players, and assist with and/or direct pro shop management and facility maintenance.

? : @1upnutrition Code: Princess #gym #gymmotivation #fit #fitness #fitspo #fitfam #fitspitation #fitnessmotivation #fitnessmodel #fitnessgirl #legs #booty #bootypics #athlete #motivation #workoutideas #pr #lift #liftheavythings #proathlete #allwhite #beach #photoshoot #yellow #sky #ocean #beauty, A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial) on Aug 29, 2018 at 10:45am PDT, A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial) on Aug 28, 2018 at 8:39am PDT, .

Who’s in??

DANA WHITE Y .

Inside The First Round At UFC Fight Night 160 | UFC Results, Yair Rodriguez Lands A Nasty Eye Poke In The Opening Seconds; The Cut forces Jeremy Stephens To Withdraw And The UFC Fight Night 159 Main Event Ends Up As A No Contest | UFC Results, Carla Esparza Wins The Close War Against Alexa Grasso; Takes Home The Majority Decision in the UFC Fight Night 159 Co-Main event!

A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial) on Jun 21, 2018 at 10:23am PDT, “Not just pretty….

friends, club members and potential clients to keep them abreast of everything in tennis. .

UFC RESULTS| Alexander Hernandez Wins The Patience Game, Tensions Rise As “Platinum” Mike Perry Curses At Reporter During Interview | UFC News, Ouch!

such as my biography, facility, news, events, lessons and tennis tips, there is a carefully selected list

. ☀️?☀️?☀️?☀️?☀️?☀️ ? F I R S T L O V E Y O U R S E L F, A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial) on May 24, 2018 at 11:04am PDT, Morning Affirmation: Today I open my eyes to a brilliant new day of Light & Love.

perfect.

BELLATOR

: @definesolo ?? UFC News

Perry And Cerrone Mean Mug One Final Time Before Saturday’s Co-Main Event | UFC News, Huge Statement!

Smart, but not intimidating.” Who knows what this quote is from???? I focus on my highest good in everything I do. ? UFC RESULTS| Dan Hooker Silences The Texas Crowd With a Stunning KO!

Here are some of our reactions to the UFC 217 card head to head match ups we chose from our previous video. The Association cannot guarantee the accuracy of the statements made on the websites, as they are the responsibility of the individual members. Boxing News Danielle Nickerson’s Instagram If you want to see hot pics and amazing yoga moves, then head over to Nickerson’s Instagram account. #watchmystoryfromtoday #thenyoullgetit #fitnessjourney #strongwomen #friends #beachtrip, A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial) on Jun 18, 2018 at 7:26am PDT, In New York Concrete jungle where dreams are made of There's nothing you can't do Now you're in New York These streets will make you feel brand new Big lights will inspire you, A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial) on Jun 11, 2018 at 10:46am PDT, No matter where I go….. #DogOnButt is a must! Click here to report inappropriate material on this site. ?✨ ? ? ??? #bootyfordays #buttshots ? Fighter Suffers Worst Facial Injury Of The Year Contender — Watch, Staredown! Along with personal information, : @definesolo ?? .

Welcome back everyone!

UFC Results MIESHA TATE . : @arielnicoleholton #hbo #quotes #sexy #blonde #redlips, A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial) on Jun 13, 2018 at 3:26pm PDT, I NEED a beach day this weekend!! Accommodating, but not unchallenging.

Danielle Nickerson Professional USPTA Professionals must be at least 18 years old, pass the on-court and written portions of the exam, and complete Stage 1 and 2 of Coach Youth Tennis.

You can click the link in my bio or swipe up in my story to check it out!!

Professional tennis player Danielle Nickerson has once again taken to the internet.

I need your lovin’ Give me somethin’ All or nothin’ Keep me buzzin’ ~Alina Baraz . Xo, D . ? L . Xo, D .

: @definesolo <— FOLLOW, A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial) on May 20, 2018 at 3:41pm PDT, MMA News

#1upnutrition #gym #gymmotivation #fit #fitness #fitspo #fitfam #fitspitation #fitnessmotivation #fitnessmodel #fitnessgirl #legs #booty #bootypics #athlete #motivation #workoutideas #pr #lift #liftheavythings #deadpool, A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial) on Aug 31, 2018 at 2:56pm PDT, Today’s workout fueled by @1upnutrition ?? Taking to Instagram Live, Danielle Nickerson has now come forward with a new pair of stunning photos. CORNOR MCGREGOR If you do comment below, or make your best guess!!!! . I honor my sacred life, and I am grateful for all that I have. ? Mark Madsen Delivers In Front Of The Home Crowd; Scores The First Round Finish Over Danilo Belluardo At UFC Fight Night 160 | UFC Results, Gilbert Burns Defeats Gunnar Nelson; Takes Home The Unanimous Decision At UFC Fight Night 160 | UFC Results, Big Upset! USPTA allows its members to publish their own material on their websites. Also shoutout to @1upnutrition for keeping me going through my long workouts.

In his latest video, called ‘Platinum Punishment’, the 27-year-old is sparring with his girlfriend, Danielle Nickerson, who is a professional tennis player. wasn’t the easiest but it got the job done! If you find material that you deem offensive, inaccurate or in violation of civil or criminal law on any member's website, please notify the Association immediately so that it can take the appropriate steps.

Latest UFC News The professional tennis player even adopted a version of Perry’s fighting moniker, as Nickerson often goes by “Platinum Princess.”. | UFC Results, A Wild War Between Brandon Moreno And Askar Askarov Ends Up In A Split Draw At UFC Fight Night 159 | UFC Results. UFC News

?

?‍♀️ and it’s all about my new @1upnutrition products!! She also has pics of herself playing tennis, having a good time in the gym, and pics of her now-ex-boyfriend. | UFC News UFC 241

Just as you built me to be. Shirtless Nate Diaz Appears Ahead Of UFC 241...And Hes More Ripped Than Ever!

Make sure to use code ‘princess’ for 20% off your purchase at 1upnutrition.com ?? Latest UFC News Ion Cutelaba Destroys Khalil Rountree Jr. Nickerson even went on to adopt the moniker “Platinum Princess” after her boyfriend.

Danielle Nickerson has said she is ready to "be brave" about her long relationship with newly-expectant father Mike Perry, months after she was denied a protective order and filed reports to the police about the UFC welterweight.

CORNOR MCGREGOR .

Sexy, but not threatening.

UFC Schedule

Powered by, A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial), She ‘would have worn diamond encrusted pasties’, The Amazingly Positive Transformation Of Carla Esparza, Huge Statement! Taking to the internet this time, Nickerson offered a short clip of herself twerking. It helps me reach my students, . MMA Videos : @arielnicoleholton, A post shared by Danielle Nickerson (@platinumprincessofficial) on May 19, 2018 at 6:42am PDT, And you showin off but it’s alright, this is your life ? NATE DIAZ, Advertiser and Athlete inquries – [email protected], Copyright 2019 MMA Imports.

Latest MMA News

We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. .