It's very technical – it's the way you hold yourself, the positioning of your feet. WHAT HE SAYS: I went skating once when I was about nine but never went back. Ice is cold. "You'll be sorely missed Monty – rest up and get better soon. I feel I’ve got more to give as an actress. SKATING ON THIN ICE? A post shared by MATT /\ EVERS (@themattevers) on Nov 9, 2017 at 3:53am PST, Floating through the week like....☀️x pic.twitter.com/CBiDkSD1EC, 2. I can't wait to get my skates on. Anyone who knows me will know how competitive I am, so I'm going to work very hard to stay on my feet! I thought, 'Well, I can do yoga, I can obviously skate on ice'. You can unsubscribe at any time. It's exciting though, it's looking like it's going to be a great series. So ultimately it benefits the show and the contestants. WHAT SHE SAYS: Dedicating this time to myself and my body. So.. it’s official. "I’m super excited to be selected or the show... I’m very nervous, it’s just so much to take on but I think I'm up for the challenge," she revealed on BUILD. He said: "I've only had three lessons! Dancing on Ice also lost its new commentator after only one episode. But the journey has been amazing – I want to thank Dancing on Ice and ITV for the opportunity.". I've been looking at videos on YouTube from previous years and I had to stop watching. SKATING ON THIN ICE? Thanks for your like, share & comment to growup my channel ! Dancing On Ice has returned to our Sunday night TV after three years being off air. Speaking about the news, he said: "I’m terrified. Nobody, nobody, in television is more thoughtful than Christine – which is why when it was announced that Holly was coming back to do the show, the first person that got in touch was Christine. SKATING ON THIN ICE? Candice Brown won the 2016 series of The Great British Bake Off, but didn't have as much luck when it came to Dancing on Ice. Brooke admitted that it had "killed" her to keep it a secret, adding that she had been on a health and fitness binge since finding out the news. Winners odds | Next elimination odds. Despite his lack of experience on the ice, Antony, who has played Sean Tully on Coronation Street on and off for 14 years, lasted quite some time on the show. He told viewers: "A word about our other show, Dancing on Ice. My daughter's like, 'Oh no, mum you're going to be so embarrassing.". WHAT SHE SAYS: I’d like to do more drama work. When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. WHAT SHE SAYS: I love dressing up, I can’t wait to be a little doll. Viewers were particularly unhappy with Paul Hollywood's rainbow flag reference, Woman whose teapots were destroyed on Changing Rooms still doesn't forgive show, The classic show is set to return after a 16-year absence but one woman might not be tuning in after her £6,000 teapot collection was accidentally destroyed on the show, Top Gear slapped with 119 Ofcom complaints as viewers slam 'dangerous driving', Top Gear has reportedly received 119 Ofcom complaints after the new season returned to television screens at the beginning of October.