While growing up, Bailey was inspired by her grandmother, Mae Frankie Ford. today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); – Cynthia Bailey date of birth countdown on BirthdayCelebs Cynthia Bailey is single. She even has worked as a runway model for high-model bands like Paris and Milan. The British pound is the world’s oldest currency that is still in use, dating back to the 8th century. Wealthy Gorilla is one of the fastest growing self-development websites worldwide; with articles and stories covering everything from quotes, net worths, richest lists, self-development lessons, and more. Liabilities, or debt, is the opposite of net worth. That said, Peter Thomas, you better give that woman her money back. Her entrance in The Real House of Atlanta brought class and much glamour to the show. Cynthia Bailey is a model and reality star on the television show Real Housewives of Atlanta who earned her net worth through her career as a professional model with Wilhelmina modeling agency. } else if(increment > 0) { She moved to New York City at the age of 18 to pursue a modeling career. if(! Cynthia Bailey is a model and reality star on the television show Real Housewives of Atlanta who earned her net worth through her career as a professional model with Wilhelmina modeling agency. !loop_time && ! Cynthia Bailey is an American model, reality television personality, and actress from Alabama. } if(!large) { var text = ''; It was used for transactions between Federal Reserve Banks. var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); } } Ladies, get in the habit of writing down game plans with your mate. var loop_time = 1 * ''; She signed a contract with Wilhelmina Models there. . She came to limelight in October 2010 when she became a part of the reality show ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’. Leave a Comment, //' + count + '
' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? We take a look at Cynthia Bailey's net worth, estimated salary for 2019-2020 and Reality Stars recent earnings here. } Who is Alex Guarnaschelli Husband? start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); As far as cars go, Cynthia is the proud owner of a jaguar, which is worth about $250,000. Required fields are marked *. As a model, she walked on the runways of Milan and Paris Fashion Week. if(! } if(!text) { !0; In terms of our friendship, I don’t ever see us being the way it was, but I definitely — I love her. Barbara was 18 when she was pregnant with Cynthia. if(diff < 0) { In 2011 Cynthia opened her own modeling school called Bailey Agency School of Fashion, based in Atlanta. } As of 2020, Cynthia Bailey’s net worth is roughly $500 Thousand dollars. Did you know: The first paper money was made in China over 1,000 years ago. }); Cynthia Bailey Net Worth Cynthia Bailey made money by Actors niche. Even the editor of the magazine Susan Taylor claimed that Cynthia’s first cover with Essence was her personal favorite. We have reached over 155 million views in the past 6 years, and amassed over 200,000 followers on social media. 's' : '') + '