He said: "The game just does not excite me and that's that. 12 edition of just 63 to be made. Starting price on this baby ... $3.9 MILLION. https://t.co/tdlB0FWAaA. The number 12 is significant to McGregor since he owns Proper No. Multiple opponents, multiple dates offered throughout. Conor McGregor goes Rolex shopping in Dublin and parks in Brown Thomas car park on Clarendon Street. Former UFC star Conor McGregor seemingly always finds a way to remain relevant even in retirement, and that continued this week with his purchase of a rare and expensive yacht. Proper f---ing Twelve baby. Conor McGregor just added a pretty sick toy to his collection — A LAMBORGHINI YACHT!!! The UFC star says it's the "Supercar of the Sea.". View our online Press Pack. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Conor ordered his vessel with his family at the Italian Sea Group headquarters in Marina di Carrara, Italy. "You know what's going to happen in September, something else is going to happen in September, and that's not going to happen. McGregor said the following about purchasing the luxury yacht: 63 feet long, weigh 24 tons, boast a 4,000 horsepower engine and have the ability to go as fast as 70 mph. Waiting for your permission to load the comments. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. For other inquiries Contact Us. But, let's get to the fun stuff -- it's 63 feet long, weighs 24 tons, has a top speed of 60 knots (roughly 70 mph) and has a 4,000 horsepower engine. McGregor's new purchase will be 63 feet long, weigh 24 tons, boast a 4,000 horsepower engine and have the ability to go as fast as 70 mph. "Whatever I say, they want to go against it to show some kind of power. The 32-year-old McGregor hasn't fought since beating Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone at UFC 246 in January, and is retired from UFC. It would mark his second high-profile boxing match after previously facing Floyd Mayweather Jr. McGregor's manager, Audie Attar, added that the plan is for McGregor to return to UFC in 2021 after fighting Pacquiao. "Here is a picture of myself and my mother in Las Vegas post one of my World title wins! And EVOKE.ie can reveal that generous Conor … 1963 being the year Lamborghini first began, and 12 being, well you know Twelve! Of course, Conor has a ton of issues in his life right now -- from criminal allegations in Corsica to drama with the UFC. "I am honoured to secure the Number 12 edition of just 63 to be made," McGregor said. Former UFC star Conor McGregor seemingly always finds a way to remain relevant even in retirement, and that continued this week with his purchase of a rare and expensive yacht.. McGregor said last month, however, that he plans to return to combat sports by boxing Manny Pacquiao. Watch Conor McGregor interact with the media after the UFC 246 Press Conference. McGregor is certainly enjoying retirement after announcing he was done with the MMA game after UFC 250. Whatever you desire it’s yours.". All this waiting around. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. According to … Twelve Irish whiskey. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), McGregor made a trip to Dublin's City Centre, McGregor had a tough decision on his hands, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). And McGregor would go on to tell ESPN that the sport did not "excite" him anymore, particularly with all the "waiting around " due to coronavirus. After the UFC 250 event, McGregor tweeted: "Hey guys I’ve decided to retire from fighting. Scottish Sun Sports provided a preview of what the yacht will look like inside: Inside Conor McGregor's bespoke luxury Lamborghini yacht dubbed 'Supercar of the Sea' CONOR MCGREGOR has added to his Rolex collection if his Instagram account is anything to go by. Conor McGregor just added a pretty sick toy to his collection -- A LAMBORGHINI YACHT!!! McGregor, who recently retired for MMA action, shared snaps while he travelled into Dublin's City Centre and parked at the Brown Thomas car park. "They should have just kept the ball rolling. The boat was designed by the people at Lamborghini -- in collaboration with the Italian Sea Group, a company that specializes in custom yachts. That's nothing that's exciting me. Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. ", Conor McGregor 'drinks too much, lacks focus and smashes old people', blasts Khabib, Monaghan v Kerry: TV channel, live stream, team news and betting odds, Henderson denied winner by dodgy VAR call in thriller, McGregor to fight Poirier at welter as coach has ‘joy’ at watching him train, Henry Shefflin recounts emotional interaction with homeless father outside GPO, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Each boat can be customized and upgraded -- so it's possible Conor's yacht could cost a lot more. "I'm going through opponent options, an there's nothing really there at the minute. Lamborghini 63 Yacht By Tecnomar, which has a starting price of $3.9 million but could cost even more depending on customization. UFC superstar Conor McGregor could be on his way facing Dustin “The Diamond” Poirier next in an unexpected but exciting UFC rematch between two of the most popular MMA fighters on the … https://t.co/tngmxgT5az https://t.co/m6lSzcQ00Z, McGregor said the following about purchasing the luxury yacht: "I am honored to secure the No. And McGregor looked to make a new purchase with his watch collection. His yacht is expected to be ready for action by next summer. What a ride it’s been! "And they always want to balk at that and not make it happen or just drag it on. Athletes 8 months ago. © 2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Conor McGregor/Instagram Years ago when McGregor started training, he quit his job as a plumber, and Devlin stood by his side, believing that he would one day make it as a fighter. But, none of it seemed to bother him while shopping for his new yacht. It's called the Lamborghini 63 Yacht By Tecnomar -- which was only revealed to the public a few … The MMA star has made it no secret that he gets pleasure out of modelling top of the range watches and looked to make a purchase on Wednesday while shopping in Dublin. According to TMZ Sports, McGregor purchased a Lamborghini 63 Yacht By Tecnomar, which has a starting price of $3.9 million but could cost even more depending on customization. "1963 being the year Lamborghini first began, and 12 being, well you know Twelve! TMZ Sports tweeted an artist rendering of the boat, which is expected to be completed by next summer: Conor McGregor Buys Lamborghini Yacht, 'Supercar of the Sea' This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. I mean, why are they pushing [Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje] back to September? "I laid out a plan and a method that was the right move, the right methods to go with. Audie Attar, added that the plan is for McGregor to return to UFC in 2021 after fighting Pacquiao. "Excited to see the finished result during next seasons yachting season," Conor said. "They should have just done the fight - me and Justin for the interim title - and kept the ball rolling.