2:48 pm ET, Viewer's guide: What to watch on busy Saturday, Saban tests negative Saturday, will coach vs. UGA, Zach Wilson stars again as No. His philosophy, scheme, game plan and coaching staff all remained the same, which means all that Alabama had to do is not screw things up in practice while he was absent. Alabama's Nick Saban produced three consecutive negative COVID-19 tests and will coach in Saturday night's SEC showdown against Georgia.More details ». Visit SportsLine to see which teams will win and cover the spread -- all from a proven computer model that has returned over $4,200 in profit over the past four-plus seasons -- and find out. 13 Miami. Catch the best in live College Football all season long. DISH equips technicians with personal protective equipment (PPE) – including face coverings, gloves, hand sanitizer, and shoe covers – for use while inside your home. Watch The Huddle at 3pm ET presented by Yahoo Sports. Certain Data by Stats Perform. Covering the impact of coronavirus on the sports world. 3 Georgia at No. Alabama's defense isn't as bad as it played last week and will make life miserable for Stetson Bennett. Exclusive Forums. All Rights Reserved. Work orders are signed using a unique pin so you won't need to touch the tech’s phone or tablet while on-site. Well, it's not great. section: | slug: college-football-picks-schedule-predictions-against-the-spread-odds-for-key-top-25-games-in-week-7 | sport: collegefootball | route: article_single.us | CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: collegefootball | pageType: stories | Yahoo Sports - NBC Sports Network. 14 BYU stays unbeaten, Sanders' Jackson State contract is for $1.2 million, Florida-Mizzou game among SEC schedule changes, Tennessee, TAMU and Ole Miss fined by the SEC, Najee Harris ready to test the Georgia defense, How the Longhorns can salvage their season. Pick: Kentucky (+6.5) -- Tom Fornelli. Be sure to follow us on social media to get the latest All rights reserved, DISH’s legacy of customer service continues with enhanced health and safety protocols for added peace of mind. Over the history of Rivals dating back to 2002, certain states have produced more five-star prospects than others at certain positions. Pick: Alabama (-5) -- Barrett Sallee. Wall Street Quietly Predicts Massive Market Event, Georgia, California, Texas produce most 5-star QBs, Nick Saban cleared to coach Alabama on Saturday after third negative COVID-19 test, Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence throws for nearly 400 yards, 5 TDs — in first half, SEC announces multiple schedule changes after Florida's COVID-19 surge, Reports: 3 SEC schools fined $100K each for improper mask procedure, Deion Sanders' reported salary is a bargain price for Jackson State. You need to select at least one International Add-On with the "International Programming", Get the best in college football programming with DISH. Technicians practice safe social distancing, maintaining a 6 foot distance from you and your family whenever possible while visiting your home. The second- and third-biggest games (Florida-LSU, Oklahoma State-Baylor in whichever order you choose) were both postponed amid COVID-19 outbreaks. Technicians take enhanced cleaning measures to sanitize all surfaces they come in contact with and all equipment installed in your home. LSU coach Ed Orgeron second-highest paid coach in 2020, per USA TODAY According to USA TODAY, Orgeron is the second-highest paid head coach in college football for 2020. For sports lovers, fall means one thing: College Football. I don't care that Saban's status was up in the air. 18 Tennessee (-6.5) -- noon on SEC Network: The best thing any bettor can do is learn from their mistakes, and I learned from one last week. For the first time in a while, those defensive accolades do not belong to Alabama but rather Georgia, which just last week shutout Tennessee in the second half and held it to -1 rushing yard in the game. What I learned is that I'm never going to trust Tennessee QB Jarrett Guarantano against a good defense again. This will affect your money. 4 Notre Dame (-16.5) -- 2:30 p.m. on NBC: I just can't quit Louisville. News: 09/05/20: Big Ten announces 2020 schedule (56 games) 10/01/20: MWC announces 2020 schedule (49 games) 10/03/20: Pac-12 announces 2020 schedule (42 games) 10/07/20: MAC announces 2020 schedule (37 games) 10/01/20: Week 6 NFF TV Schedule w/ broadcast teams | … That kid is just too fast and loose with the football. 2 Alabama hosts No. Which college football picks can you make with confidence in Week 7, and which SEC team will pull off a shocking upset? DISH is ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction by J.D. Be sure to stick with CBS Sports throughout the day for college football coverage from the opening kickoff at noon to the final whistle of the Alabama-Georgia game. The Panthers can hit some big plays with Kenny Pickett and the passing game, but they lack the explosiveness to hang in a shootout with Miami. technology, offers and more. Clemson improved its chances more than any other team yesterday and is now the most likely team to get in. The real story of Saturday night's game is one of the nation's best offenses going up against the second-ranked defense in the country. While the biggest story entering the game was the unknown availability of Crimson Tide coach Nick Saban, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday but has now seen three consecutive negative tests that will allow him to be on the field. There have now been 33 college football games postponed before the seventh Saturday of the season has kicked off. Oregon, Penn State, USC and Wisconsin all improved their chances by about 3 percentage points each (despite not playing) due to other contenders -- like LSU, Florida and Texas -- losing. Nevertheless, a number of other ranked teams are in action, including No. Louisville at No. Whether you’re an alum looking to catch the big rivalry game or a hard-core fan that wants to watch as much College Football as humanly possible every Saturday, DISH has amazing programming and next-level technology that allows you to enjoy the experience of watching College Football like never before. © 2020 Verizon Media. Mac Jones and Co. will have enough success to get to 30 points against the Georgia defense and force the Bulldogs to keep up more than they've had to do so far this season. 3 Georgia. 1 Clemson, No. The Cardinals have shown a lot of reasons -- most of them on defense -- not to be trusted on the road against one of the best teams in the conference, but I think this is a large number for the best offense that the Irish have faced all season. © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. Pick: Pitt (+13) -- Chip Patterson, Kentucky at No. Fan Contests. We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge. So if I'm thinking it's lower-scoring and we have a double-digit spread, I'm on the underdog as a principle play. 4 Notre Dame and No. Before you checkout, you need to select a Core package. Let's take a look at four key games this weekend. 2 Alabama (-5) -- 8 p.m. on CBS: Give me the Crimson Tide to win and cover. As always, if technicians have a known illness, they will not visit a customer’s home. It won't happen. Technicians refrain from leaving behind paper manuals or equipment packaging unless desired by customers. So, at home against a good Kentucky defense, laying nearly a touchdown, I'm going with the Wildcats. 13 Miami (-13) -- noon on ACC Network: More than anything, I like the under in this game, thinking that an early kickoff in Hard Rock Stadium sets up for the kind of rock fight that Pitt wants in order to have a shot to win. The rest of Saturday's slate? All rights reserved. Personalize your videos, scores, and news! Pick: Louisville (+16.5) -- Chip Patterson, No. The SEC cleared Alabama coach Nick Saban on Saturday to coach in the Crimson Tide's game against Georgia after he tested negative for COVID-19 the past three days.