@VagabondScribe @Derek_Haines There was a major Cloudflare outage affecting a lot of sites. The scale of this issue is potentially massive. My long position is up 34%, but my call is down 237%. @__adetola_ Meraki tried the router but time to implement was 1-2 weeks depending on the size of the company, scaling issues. Cloudflare within 24 hrs. @SportsBettingAG are you guys website down since this morning? This is the system status for the Cloudflare service, both edge network and dashboard/APIs for management. @Delicious_Tacos Cloudflare all websites will need DDoS prevention they are the #1 name. @Afrihost not sure if it is cloudflare or you guys. Interested readers can research more on the topic of postmortems, "root causing" production issues, and overcoming obstacles to learning in a related InfoQ podcast with Ryan Kitchens and also via the Learning from Incidents blog. @clickfunnels I'm having issues with Cloudflare when attempting to connect to your site. The website is still being attacked and is down. Cloudflare recently suffered a partial outage, which lasted for 27 minutes. See how you trivialised it. @Andrewh188 With regards to the account login, it's due to cloudflare's measures as a prevention from DDOS attacks. @jgrahamc Security on , you need the employee to be always safe regardless of connection, an MDM approach. Getting cloudflare errors trying to log in. @xIH8COPSx_Nick Via will make you think it’s working, @thankGodTee @ravavyr @IjeLene @BoladaleAdekoya @GazetteNGR That’s the offline version by Cloudflare the server is down. The Cloudflare outage, caused by Microsoft Excel or similar spreadsheet programs. @dawnieando I’m working on a faster setup for a WordPress website right now in CloudFlare. @nerd_thejohn @FaruqBashar DDOS on a CloudFlare secured CBN website? @MaFt @SiteGround @Cloudflare we have had similar issues with our hosting company, so much so that we are now moving to a cloud based package with a new provider.... @inthelight_ian I’m now coding my own ddos protection cause cloudflare isn’t doing it’s job :/. This doesn't happen with other VPNS. @Cloudflare Sometimes while using your VPN (1.1.1.1) the internet gets disconnected. Still waiting to hear. Stop the WE vs THEM! @Recursion_Agent This page is currently offline. Downdetector® is among the federally registered trademarks of Ookla® and may not be used by third parties without express written permission. You having issues? I tested a 255k request attack and cloudflare didn’t detect it. You seem to be having a problem. @Bidaochain @BidaoCommunity @Long_BidaoChain But your website is down, and some of mine hosted on a VPS with you are also Microsoft server arm taking share from AWS. @Faithful_Miss I have an active ticket being investigated. I guess they experienced ddos. Issues affecting firewall rules API with some expressions. @snowfl4k3z It's returning a cloudflare error. The reason some people can still see the site is because CBN is subscribed to Cloudflare that offers DDOS protection service. @discord @tawktotawk, @CloudflareHelp @Cloudflare are you noting any problems regarding 1.1.1.1? I tested a 255k request attack and cloudflare didn’t detect it. @CodeBoomer We are just viewing the offline version by CloudFlare, #Anonymous DDOS CBN website which has a cloudflare Anti DDOS Protection