We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. New York Yankees optioned RF Clint Frazier to Yankees Alternate Training Site. That same year he was already on the MLB.com Top 100 prospects list at #51. "Maybe it shows the interest of other teams in possibly wanting to acquire me.". However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. “I’ve mentioned earlier, I’m done trying to play GM, but obviously it’s not a bad thing if my name is getting mentioned [in trade rumors]," Frazier said this week. in Decatur, GA

Get ready for a fascinating summer. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.

Scattering the Ashes was released to great reviews. But Miller has been a Cardinal for a while now, and the Indians’ outfield has been extremely feeble at the plate -- despite what seems like a semiannual consensus that Cleveland needs to improve that unit.

Motivation, Positive Thoughts, Humor and Insight. We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic, & serve targeted ads. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. Factor in Frazier’s injury history and his various conflicts with the team and the media, and I think it’s safe to say that Frazier most likely isn’t viewed as a headliner in any potential deal for a starting pitcher. Nick Nelson could rise up in the Yankees’ bullpen. New York Yankees sent LF Clint Frazier on a rehab assignment to Tampa Tarpons.

On 3/31 Aaron Judge played CF, Stanton in RF. Cleveland Indians signed OF Clint Frazier. In 74 games with the RailRiders, hit .256/.344/.473 (70-for-273) with 46R, 19 doubles, 12HR, 42RBI and 9SB. To be fair, I don’t think I owe anyone an explanation, because it’s not a rule that I have to speak.” Frazier also mentioned the unfair treatment he’s felt at the hands of the New York media, citing his hair, the Mickey Mantle number “controversy,” and his concussion issues.

Login Here. His first year arbitration contract will dictate the following years salary greatly.

Find out more.

These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.

Draft: Drafted by the Cleveland Indians in the 1st round (5th) of the 2013 MLB June Amateur Draft from Loganville HS (Loganville, GA).