Sometimes you hear things that aren’t true, and sometimes things are. Para obtener más información sobre cómo utilizamos tu información, consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y la Política de cookies. Reds’ Arroyo and Giants’ Arroyo are from same high school but not related CINCINNATI — Bronson Arroyo gave up a home run to Christian Arroyo on Friday at Great American Ball Park. Christian Israel Arroyo (born May 30, 1995) is an American professional baseball infielder for the Boston Red Sox of Major League Baseball (MLB). I just wanted to give him clarity on what it was to be drafted and how important it was to be a high draft pick versus a low draft pick and if it matters and also give him an idea of how I thought it would be best for him to handle the situation.”, The Giants’ Christian Arroyo crosses home plate on Friday after hitting a home run against the Reds’ Bronson Arroyo. Early years. "Christian Arroyo, 21, and Bronson Arroyo, 40, are not related, but both are graduates of Hernando High School in Brooksville, Fla."There is a whole new generation of people in that school who know Christian but who probably don't know me," Bronson Arroyo said.Bronson Arroyo fired an 84.7 mph fastball on his second pitch to Christian Arroyo, who clubbed it 106.5 mph, the ball landing in the seats in left-center field. Advantage: Arroyo (Christian). I wanted to give him and his parents an idea of what was to come in the minor leagues so he wasn’t surprised. He went 1-for-3 with a double, his fifth of the year. "Getting to face him tonight was pretty cool," Christian Arroyo said. Team: Boston Red Sox (majors) Born: May 30, 1995 in Tampa, FL us Draft: Drafted by the San Francisco Giants in the 1st round (25th) of the 2013 MLB June Amateur Draft from Hernando HS (Brooksville, FL).. High School: Hernando HS (Brooksville, FL) The yacht valued at $167,000 was sold by Acosta for $22,000 in July 2013 after he was let go by Arroyo in 2012. NOTE: Hernando High graduates Bronson Arroyo (Class of 1995) and Christian Arroyo (Class of 2013) aren’t related, but they’re both playing Major League Baseball this summer. Steve Young: Shanahan doesn't trust Jimmy G, The insane way one Bay Area man 'climbed' Everest.

Hernando Sun will track their progress weekly throughout the next few months. He joined NESN’s Tom Caron on “Red Sox Gameday Live” to discuss the season and his interesting connection to 2004 champion Bronson Arroyo. Please call to make an appointment to come see us at this location  352.238.5454  Thanks! (AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill), Cincinnati Reds starting pitcher Bronson Arroyo sets to deliver in the first inning of a baseball game against the St. Louis Cardinals, Sunday, April 30, 2017, in St. Louis. “I guess if I was going to give up a homer, I would give it up to him,” Bronson said. This SF club was set to become a homeless shelter.... Photo shows how coyotes in SF have become used to humans, Police ID suspect in theft of Maki the lemur from the San Francisco Zoo, Steve Young: Lack of trust between Jimmy Garoppolo, Kyle Shanahan holding 49ers back, If He Loses Election, Trump Muses, 'Maybe I'll Have To Leave the Country', Welcome to the Lost Sierra: An hour away from Tahoe is a corner of California history, David Perdue's mispronunciation of Kamala Harris' name immediately backfires, Police: Teen boys sparked fire on San Francisco area hill. We recently opened an additional location at the Greater Hernando County Chamber of Commerce building within the Airport Industrial Park to better serve you. Off topic to some degree but also related – Bronson Arroyo is not related to Christian Arroyo officially.

“I never figured I’d be here with an opportunity to face him.
Don’t forget that you can connect with us through all major social media, by simply clicking on the corresponding logo below. "I'll take that. Winslow Townson/USA TODAY Sports Images, Where Gordon Hayward Would Impact Celtics Most Ahead Game 3 Vs. Heat, Here’s When NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman Says Upcoming Season Could Begin, Red Sox’s Tanner Houck Looks To Build Off Of Solid Outing Vs. Yankees, Red Sox Lead MLB In This Outfield Stat, Despite Down 2020 Season, Red Sox 2020 Team MVP Up For Debate As Season Quickly Comes To Close, Jackie Bradley Jr. Has Been Red-Hot In Second Half Of 2020 MLB Season. Both of these players graduated from Hernando High School and even though they share the same last name and hometown, they are unrelated.

Also homered on April 28 vs. SD and on May 5 at CIN…the latter came off 40-year-old Bronson Arroyo, who-though unrelated-attended the same high school and graduated one month after Christian … Christian Arroyo and Bronson Arroyo aren’t related, but they share special bond San Francisco Giants’ Christian Arroyo reacts after striking out during the tenth inning of a … Two Hernando High baseball players face off in the Majors, about Two Hernando High baseball players face off in the Majors, Arroyo's Former Personal Assistant Facing Prosecution for Grand Theft and Forgery, about Arroyo's Former Personal Assistant Facing Prosecution for Grand Theft and Forgery, Middle/ Elem School July 4th Essay Winners, US House of Representatives--Florida's 11th District, ​​​​​​​Brooksville City Council Candidates--Seat 2, Brooksville City Council Candidates--Seat 3, County Commissioner Candidates on Economic Development, Meet the Candidates: County Commissioner District 3, Meet the Candidates: Fifth Judicial Circuit Court Judge, Group 22, Meet the Candidates: County Commissioner District 5, Meet the Candidates: School Board District 2, Meet the Candidates: County Commissioner District 1, Meet the Candidates - Hernando County Sheriff, Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Reports, Guidance on Reopening Barbershops & Salons, Hernando County Emergency Operations Center, Hernando County Extends a Hand to Farmers with New Round of Stimulus, COVID-19 Update from Hernando County Emergency Op Director- Aug. 11, 2020, Recovered COVID-19 Patients Need to Donate Convalescent Plasma to Help Fight the Virus, Second Phase of CARES Act for Small Business Relief, School Board adopts face covering requirement on school property.
Check out the full interview above, presented by Digital Federal Credit Union. However, it was a big moment for Hernando High School in Brooksville, Fla., 50 miles north of Tampa. David Jablonski/Staff, Reds’ Arroyo and Giants’ Arroyo are from same high school but not related. (Getty Images) The Arroyo’s obviously played there at … Readers Choice 2020. Giants rookie and Reds veteran attended same Florida high school. Christian Arroyo is hitting sixth for the Giants, and Bronson Arroyo …