Ed Hardy fashion show. The marriage between Ron Teigen and Vilailuck “Pepper” Teigen will be officially over on May 14, 2020, divorce judgment documents obtained by PEOPLE reveal. While it's unclear what caused Ron to file for divorce, it's known that he and Vilailuck (who also goes by the name Pepper), haven't lived together for quite some time. Luna goes down at 6:30 and has a nurse watch her, and I can cook dinner.”. — Jody Houser ✒️️ (@Jody_Houser) July 12, 2018. Inset: Getty Images. The cookbook author added that her parents' living arrangement simply worked for them. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Chrissy Teigen's Parents to Be Officially Divorced in May. I was star struck. "We have daytime help, nighttime, weekend. “He comes by every day and they’re married. Chrissy Teigen hits back at trolls over Miles pic: 'We didn't just go straight to helmet', Chrissy Teigen zings mom-shamer with hilarious breastfeeding response, Why Chrissy Teigen ate her placenta after the birth of her son, Miles, Whoops. Happy Father’s Day to this fishing vest wearing hunk of man meat!! "I hate pretending that we do it on our own," she said after her nanny put her baby boy down for a nap. The list of people who've landed all four awards is small, and includes legends like Whoopi Goldberg and Audrey Hepburn. As a birthday present, Chrissy Teigen's dad got a tattoo. 2011. “If I’m not being done for something, I’m not going anywhere. The case type is listed as a “dissolution without minor children.” In addition to raising the 33-year-old model, Ron and Pepper are also the parents of another daughter, Tina. The couple has been living apart for some time. We're all very close, very tight–knit.". We're using cookies to improve your experience. Model Chrissy Teigen visits "Extra" at Universal Studios Hollywood in May 2015. It’s the end for Chrissy Teigen’s parents, Ron Teigen Sr. and Vilailuck “Pepper” Teigen, as her father filed for divorce from her mother, Us Weekly can confirm. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype. Chrissy once mentioned that he visited her house from time to time. One of Teigen's followers asked if he could have the SD card — after all, they are expensive. Ron Teigen rocked his fishing vest in this post as well. but he didn't respond. , A post shared by chrissy teigen (@chrissyteigen) on Jun 21, 2020 at 10:07am PDT. CHRISSY Teigen’s mom, Pepper, shared heartbreaking photos of her emotional goodbye to her grandson, Jack. Margaret Nolan Dies at 76 — What Happened to Other Iconic Bond Girls? Her father, Ron Teigen Sr., is posing with well-known tattoo artist Mark Mahoney at the Shamrock Social Club. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!