We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Supervisor…. I am a Census Field Supervisor in Georgia. August 08, 2018. The Completed Evaluation Criteria Form contained in the announcements below. SALARY RANGE: GG-0303-6: $18.53 - $24.09 per hour. SimplyHired may be compensated by these employers, helping keep SimplyHired free for jobseekers. I made a pretty decent paycheck while I was working, though the first 8 weeks for us was NOT supervisor work.

It was a fun experience and I am looking forward to getting back to work once that comes around for our area and operation. Measuring America's People, Places, and Economy. Driver Lyft. Atlanta, Georgia, United States. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Field Supervisor at US Census Bureau can expect to make an average total pay of $46,669 . CFS manage one or two dozen enumerators and do some enumeration themselves, but their main job is to manage their team. SALARY RANGE: GG-0303-6: $18.53 - $24.09 per hour. Statistics Canada - Census. Aug 2020 – Present 3 months. CLOSING DATE: September 30, 2020 SALARY RANGE: GG-0303-06: $19.29 - $25.08 per hour NUMBER OF POSITIONS: Few PROMOTION POTENTIAL: The full promotion potential for this position is to the Grade 6. Selection process number: 20-STC-EA-NAT-750032. I have been working since February, though I have been out of work without pay since the end of April. Without knowing your situation, you should probably continue looking for a job but we're in the greatest economic recession/depression in nearly a century so good luck with that! SimplyHired ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on SimplyHired. PROMOTION POTENTIAL: The full promotion potential for this position is to the Grade 6. Email is invalid, please enter a correct email, Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. Not really any sort of actual interview. For more information, see the, Create Job Alert for Census Field Supervisor Jobs, PPM III - Hospital Placement and Diversion Supervisor, Integrated Behavioral Healthcare Quality Supervisor; REVISED 10/7/20, Supervisor - Patient Access Patient Registration - Full-Time, Community Based Clinical Supervisor LMFT/LCSW, Community Outreach Manager (Caribbean Community Liaison), Grade 28. Some content on this site is available in several different electronic formats. Just wondering if I should accept the job if I don't have to in order to continue my normal job search. Various durations.

We are hired for 8 weeks at a time, and after the 8 weeks is up, they offered us another 8 weeks. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired.

The low-stress way to find your next census field supervisor job opportunity is on SimplyHired.

I’m unemployed but doing some PT work & looking for another job.

POSITION: Field Supervisor.

Please visit the Download Plug-In page for a full list. Chicago, Illinois. Nov 2014 – Present 6 years. This position may be extended up to 4 years. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. To note, @OP /u/simononandon , you would not be working as a CFS on the same operation as this commenter, so your day-to-day will not look the same. By selecting this link you will leave www.census.gov. I am a Census Field Supervisor in Georgia. AREA OF CONSIDERATION: Applications will be accepted from all sources within the following geographic area(s): WHO MAY APPLY: Nothing really has a concrete plan, and you don't know how much you will work for the week until the week is over.

Two to five years supervisory experience in foster care…, Initiatives assisting in organizational and structural duties when Supervisor is not available. Masters or better in Social Work or related field. Census Supervisor’s Manual SAVVY Sample Vital Registration with Verbal Autopsy. For further information on the organization, please visit Statistics Canada. The specifics of your job will depend on which operation you will work on, but the process should be the same. I did enjoy the work, however. I had the same interview and was hired just fine. 100 South Independence Mall West Suite #410 One red flag was that I initially thought they were just confirming my info & availability. Field Supervisor salaries at US Census Bureau can range from $15 - $25.

I know it's legit.

Then, at the end, he offered me the job. Census Field Supervisor (CFS) is the first level of management in the field. We are hired for 8 weeks at a time, and after the 8 weeks is up, they offered us another 8 weeks.

I have been working since February, though I have been out of work without pay since the end of April. Please check the Privacy Policy of the site you are visiting. External – All U.S. Citizens who have a physical residence within the area of consideration listed below when applying. Attention: AHS Recruiting. It’s legit.

I got unusual hours. To sign up for updates please enter your contact information below. Our system will detect the change, and the updated salary data will be reflected on our site within 24 hours. Internal – Current Permanent Schedule A, U.S. Census Bureau employees who have a physical residence within the area of consideration listed below when applying. Chicago, Illinois, United States. Also, the fact that my interview was basically someone on the phone asking me to confirm the answers to a questionnaire I filled out online. ISSUE DATE: August 07, 2018. Regarding the phone call ... it's a little weird but that's how their script goes. Census Field Supervisor U.S. Census Bureau. Closing date: June 1, 2021 - 23:59, Pacific Time . Field Supervisor.

Maintains accurate census and initiates orders for, husbandry supplies and equipment…, Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Behavioral Services or related field. I did not accept right away bc it’s a contract job & it would detract from my normal job search.

DUTY LOCATION: Applicants who are selected for employment will work out of their home. The Census Bureau is actively hiring for the ongoing 2020 Census! Census work pays well, but the person I talked to on the phone didn’t have a lot of answers. We will send you email when there are new Census field supervisor jobs. We were set to start the training for the enumeration when field operations were suspended. :) It does seem strange. This estimate is based upon 5 US Census Bureau Field Supervisor salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's Degree in Public or Business Administration, or related fields. CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled. ii Census Supervisor’s Manual ACKNOWLEDGMENTS Cover The cover shows a wood carving by Colombian artist Juan de la Cruz Saavedra from a photograph by Alex Treml of Durham, NC, USA, and is reproduced with permission from Family Health International of Research Triangle Park, NC, USA.

Normally, I’d jump at the chance to work, but this just feels kinda weird that they’re offering me a supervisory position just based in the fact that I have a pulse. Can anyone who’s been through it shed any light? 18-23-AHS-FS-Cinci-Ext-022 and 18-23-AHS-FS-Cinci-Int-023 Component ID: #ti134030636.

In conjunction with the Hospital and Mental Health Residential Coordinator,…. PROMOTION POTENTIAL: The full promotion potential for this position is to the Grade 6. The training was 3 days the first time and 2 days the second time. I don’t have to take this job, though pay is decent. Monitors census, entitlements, and collections to maximize revenue. Monitors and manages program census and utilization. A community to ask questions or discuss anything pertaining to the decennial U.S. Census or the U.S. Census Bureau. $61,558 to $66,324. Got an offer for field supervisor position. Bachelor’s degree preferably in animal science, biology, or related field. Assists in maintaining census at expected occupancy levels. New census field supervisor careers are added daily on SimplyHired.com. This manual is one of … That was the way they interview. Responsible for coordinating staff workflow during low patient volumes ensuring maximum departmental productivity (budget low census).
291 census field supervisor jobs available. 18-23-AHS-FS-Cinci-Ext-022 and 18-23-AHS-FS-Cinci-Int-023, Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP), U.S. Citizens (18-23-AHS-FS-Cinci-Ext-022 External), U.S. Citizens (18-23-AHS-FS-Cinci-Int-023 Internal), Decennial Census of Population and Housing, Ohio – Brown County, Butler County, Clermont County, Hamilton County, Warren County, Kentucky – Boone County, Bracken County, Campbell County, Gallatin County, Grant County, Kenton County, Pendleton County. Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field plus three (3) years of experience in a mental/behavioral health setting required. Keeps abreast of hospital daily census and of the reasons for admissions and discharges or lack of movement toward discharge. At least two to five years supervisory experience in foster care preventive services or related field. AS-03. Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired. This is not a Field Rep position, he is a Census Field Supervisor (CFS) for the decennial Census. Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. Please use this form to submit any feedback you may have. There are over 291 census field supervisor careers waiting for you to apply! Have you gone through training? SimplyHired may be compensated by these employers, helping keep SimplyHired free for jobseekers. Philadelphia, PA, 19106 SimplyHired ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on SimplyHired. Makes daily staffing adjustments to accommodate changes in patient census and acuity. Welcome to r/Census! By signing in to your account, you agree to SimplyHired's Terms of Service and consent to our Cookie and Privacy Policy. Duties of a Th Assistant Director of Nursing/House-wide Supervisor may…, Monitors and manages program census and utilization. The specifics of your job will depend on which operation you will work on, but the process should be the same.

The Field Rep position is for other surveys that the U.S. Census Bureau conducts. It seemed like we were told to get something done, and then at the end of the explanation we are told we only have 2 or 3 days to finish it. For more information, see the SimplyHired Privacy Policy. Please add the correct salary information in the original job posting. Some of the files may require a plug-in or additional software to view. Field Operations Supervisor – Census (Inventory) Reference number: STC20J-022644-000003.

Census Field Supervisor U.S. Census Bureau.
POSITION: Field Supervisor ISSUE DATE: July 23, 2020 CUT-OFF DATES: August 6, 2020 August 20, 2020 September 3, 2020 September 17, 2020. It’s also seems very unreliable as far as hours & how long it could be for.

Jul 2020 – Present 4 months. This is a time-limited appointment with a Not to Exceed (NTE) date of one year and one day from the appointment date. We are paid on training days for our hours and miles driven. Press J to jump to the feed. Various locations.

NUMBER OF POSITIONS: Few. Driver Uber.

PROMOTION POTENTIAL: The full promotion potential for this position is to the Grade 6. DUTY … Philadelphia Regional Office HOW TO APPLY: Interested applicants may apply by completing: Complete application package must be received by the close of business (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time Zone) on the closing date of  the announcement and submitted to: Bureau of the Census,

What's the work like? We did field work, mostly canvassing and setting enumeration appointments.