This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Restaurants near Cbus Super Stadium: (0.47 km) Euphoria Espresso Cafe (0.46 km) Pop Padthai (1.46 km) Betty's Burgers & Concrete Co. (0.46 km) Tony's Pizzeria (0.55 km) Liquid Espresso Bar; View all restaurants near Cbus Super Stadium on Tripadvisor option. Allianz Stadium (Juventus Stadium) 2. great experience's at this venue watched rugby 7"s and footy, food and drinks available, also great service and security at events. By the time I got to the. Whether it is an intimate group of 25 people in one of the private clubs to hosting thousands of people on the field, we have great options. Following the recent announcement that Principality Stadium will be utilised as a temporary hospital in the fight against Covid-19 and due to the pandemic itself, some planned events have been disrupted. Hard Rock Stadium is home to the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami, the Miami Open and many global events. I gave CBUS stadium the chance to reply to my complaint but all I got was an email full of excuses and that you supported the mans behaviour towards me is disgraceful. Soul Depot. Liquid Espresso Bar. View all hotels near Cbus Super Stadium on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Cbus Super Stadium on Tripadvisor. Please choose a different date. CBus Stadium is a great venue for Rugby League, but not the easiest place to get to as a visitor. Public Transport is the best way to get to Cbus Super Stadium and is included FREE with your ticket on all Surfside Busline services, Queensland Rail City Network trains and G:Link services from four hours prior to the main event until four hours post the end of the event. 5. He was rude and completely uncaring, we asked for his name so we could complain but he refused and didn’t give a damn about helping someone who was disabled, shame on you, even took our photo! There was no misunderstanding between us as you suggested. The stadium was comfortable and good venue especially with the train service. Shop 5 126-128 Robina Town Centre Dr Near Taco Bell.. Shop 1017, Robina Town Centre Robina Town Centre Drive, 50 Robina Town Centre Drive Robina Town Centre, Off Robina Parkway. You should be ashamed of your treatment of disabled people. more. Also have the catering company to make up some favourites so as people arrive to order they can take it away quickly too. I hope it makes you feel good making a disabled person Cry with pain you nasty little man. Cocotte Dining. I hope you find this man and sack him for his horrible and disgraceful behaviour. 24 permanent food and beverage outlets. However, the food in the stadium could do with better food than fried food everywhere you go. However, the food in the stadium could do with better food than fried food everywhere you go. Parking and Transportation. I believe pre purchased parking available. Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Stadium Drive, Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia, We watched the Aborigines vs All Black Maori game. CBus Stadium is a great venue for Rugby League, but not the easiest place to get to as a visitor. By the time I got to the. view. An exciting new menu addition for the 2019 NFL season at AT&T Stadium is the full marketplace debut of Fletch, purveyors of fine stick food with the modern take on the classic Texas corn dog, featuring highest quality, locally sourced and minimally processed ingredients including grass-fed beef, unbleached and unenriched flours and peanut oil. We have to start looking for better food options in the stadium which can be made up in boxes already to go. It's able to be rented for functions etc. Very nice stadium and everything is easy and close by. Thank you however to Brian one of the duty managers and Kerri Anne who changed our seating as I was in such a state I couldn’t walk any further, your kindness meant a lot to us. We arrived at the stadium with our disabled badge with over an hour to the game and he refused to let our car pass and instead made us walk. Host your next event in our world-class facility. Rocket Grill House. What restaurants are near Cbus Super Stadium? Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Traffic plan is in place for Titans games and Buses available from car parking at a couple of locations. There are a variety of events hosted at this stadium all throughout the year, but this venue is most utilised for NRL matches. Thank you however to Brian one of the duty managers and Kerri Anne who changed our seating as I was in such a state I couldn’t walk any further, your kindness meant a lot to us. I hope it makes you feel good making a disabled person Cry with pain you nasty little man. There was no misunderstanding between us as you suggested. There was no misunderstanding between us as you suggested. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Vida Espresso. Patrons will be denied entry to Cbus Super Stadium should they have or show symptoms that may place persons at risk, or endanger or impact on public health. However, homemade food (sandwiches/cakes/muffins), fruit, poppas, personal quantities of lollies/potato chips/biscuits, baby food, food required for special dietary or allergen requirements, thermos with tea/coffee, sealed bottled water (up to 1 litre) and personal water bottles are permitted. CBus Stadium is a great venue for Rugby League, but not the easiest place to get to as a visitor. He was rude and completely uncaring, we asked for his name so we could complain but he refused and didn’t give a damn about helping someone who was disabled, shame on you, even took our photo! Boxed up sushi or poke bowl would be great or curry with rice or chilli con carne with rice or Burrito and get Guzman and Gomez to set up in there as they have a fast turnaround. Robina Town Centre 19 Robina Town Centre Dr Shop 4241B, 232 Robina Town Centre Dr Eastside Building, Shop 16a Robina Quays Shopping Centre cnr of Robina Parkway and Markeri Street, Robina, U 28 137 Scottsdale Dr Sidewalk on Scottsdale Behind Masters, Robina Town Centre Drive Shop BDK3 Robina Town Centre. CBUS … Please choose a different date. Pop Padthai. I had a disabled badge and was denied disabled access, end of story. He was rude and completely uncaring, we asked for his name so we could complain but he refused and didn’t give a damn about helping someone who was disabled, shame on you, even took our photo!