news, latest-news, Canberra Raiders, Canberra Raiders v North Queensland Cowboys, NRL round 12, Alan Tongue, Josh Papalii, NRL player vaccinations. Raiders legend Alan Tongue says the loss of Papalii and Tapine would leave a massive dent in the already decimated roster if they're not allowed to enter Queensland this weekend. "You still need your big men like Papalii in the middle but you can play a style of footy where moving the ball around the game as fast as it is, the smaller guys can play. Both Sia Soliola and Joe Tapine - with all three speaking about their reasons for the first time - had similar stories of suffering adverse reactions to injections in the past. I think that's exciting for me as a fan to watch.". Raiders legend Alan Tongue says the loss of Papalii and Tapine would leave a massive dent in the already decimated roster if they're not allowed to enter Queensland this weekend. COVID-safe Christmas to keep Canberrans outdoors. Canberra is still waiting to find out whether the two players will be allowed to travel to Townsville to play the North Queensland Cowboys on Saturday without an influenza vaccination. They're likely to be named in Ricky Stuart's 21 to face North Queensland regardless as the Green Machine battles a mounting injury crisis. That would be a huge concern I think if those guys don't make the trip.". MORE RAIDERS NEWS Tapine didn't want to go into too much detail, other than he'd also had a bad reaction in the past. He'll be assessed by the club's medical staff and expected to join the team for his first training session on Tuesday morning. "What Josh Papalii has brought week-in, week-out for the side you can never underestimate. The Canberra Raiders are an Australian professional rugby league football club based in the national capital city of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory.They have competed in Australasia's elite rugby league competition, the National Rugby League (NRL) premiership since 1982.

He'll add plenty and one of the great things is, I said g'day to him at last weekend's game, he knows what he's in for now, too. Friday: Canberra Raiders v Melbourne Storm at Suncorp Stadium, 7.50pm. "I'm not advertising not to go and get it. Saturday: Canberra Raiders v North Queensland Cowboys at Townsville, 5.30pm. Former Canberra Raiders captain Alan Tongue. $169.95. "What Josh Papalii has brought week-in, week-out for the side you can never underestimate. He'll be assessed by the club's medical staff and expected to join the team for his first training session on Tuesday morning.

If having a bad reaction to an injection as a kid wasn't bad enough, Josh Papalii then had to endure the heartache of watching his daughter go through exactly the same ordeal. Joe Tapine and Josh Papalii have spoken about not getting the flu shot for the first time.

If having a bad reaction to an injection as a kid wasn't bad enough, Josh Papalii then had to endure the heartache of watching his daughter go through exactly the same ordeal. "I had an experience a few years back where my body didn't really respond to one dose and that's why I made the decision not to [get it]," Soliola said. 1 week ago Community. The Raiders submitted an exemption request for Papalii and Tapine to travel last week but are yet to receive clearance. "It was a tough time not knowing if I could play with the boys - that was the stressful part of it. The Palaszczuk government relented slightly to also admit players who didn't have the flu injection on medical grounds. Afterpay available, free shipping orders over $100.

"I've had a bad reaction to one as a young kid. I'm really appreciative of all the parties that made that happen because she's a big one." "Very excited, very happy.

2020 Canberra Raiders Kids Away Jersey (Call store for availability 0298912655) — Sale price $119.99 One Size (1) XS (2) S (7) M (6) L (6) XL (5) 2XL (5) 3XL (4) 6 (1) 8 (2) 10 (2) 12 (2) 14 (2) 16 (1) US 10 (2) US 12 (2) US 14 (2) US 6 (1) US 8 (2) Gender Clear. NRL ROUND 12 Saturday: Canberra Raiders v North Queensland Cowboys at Townsville, 5.30pm. "He knows what's expected of him when he pulls on the green jersey. Canberra … Get all of your Canberra Raiders merchandise at NRLShop.com, the official online store of the NRL.

"That puts a huge dent, it really does when you think of the contribution that Papalii and Tapine have been through the middle," Tongue said. "A Brandon Smith for example is not your typical front-rower in a rugby league content, but you can play a smaller body type playing bigger minutes so backrowers can probably push up into the front row. Picture: Jamila Toderas. The governing body rushed into an agreement with the Queensland government where all players required one to play or train in the banana state. Women in League: Zara Baker.

Canberra … He was out injured with a facial fracture when the Raiders went north to play the North Queensland Cowboys and the Gold Coast Titans earlier in the season.