"The coolest retro camp killer since Sean Cunningham's(Friday the 13th)reinvented the genre" ?WHAT? The Battle of Jenin took place in the Jenin refugee camp in the West Bank on April 1–11, 2002. This book is perfect for fans of classic slasher movies. So why are they repeating the same things over as if they don't know? Skip to main content. I felt the book got the balance just right between the two. It just doesn't add up at all. I'd take up way to much space explaining all the ridiculous flaws so to sum it up EVERYTHING $UCKED from the camera work,Direction,kills(every other victim gets stabbed with a spear,how creative is that),the sound was horrible & last but certainly not the least the acting was nauseating,i mean it made the acting in "REDNECK ZOMBIES" & "DEAD LIFE" seem oscar worthy. ONLINE PREMIERE: George E. Heras’ sleep paralysis horror/thriller GOODNIGHT. The book's astonishing claim that more than 1,000 members of the 364th were murdered by MPs at the base brought national attention-and led to the 1999 Army report that dismissed the book as "fiction."

There isn’t a great deal of depth to the story and the characters are a bit one dimensional. Reading that book fascinated me because I realized how much an author could play with words to make the reader visualize such an expansive world. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime. It was a book about some kids who find a crystal in a cavern or something and they could use it to transport themselves into this fantasy world. They’ll realize the danger, too. Amazon Price New from Used from Kindle Edition "Please retry" £2.35 — — Paperback "Please retry" £11.97 . You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. (like i was) & this come's from a huge fan of ultra low-budget horror films such as "REDNECK ZOMBIES" "FEAR OF CLOWNS" "DEAD LIFE" "SCRAP BOOK" & the masterful "ICE FROM THE SUN". It was fun to read because it was like playing a scary movie in my head.

Author: Sergio Gomez Trage deine Daten unten ein oder klicke ein Icon um dich einzuloggen: Du kommentierst mit Deinem WordPress.com-Konto. This is a brilliant Friday the 13th style movie with a great story idea. Great for 80's slasher/Friday the 13th fans. Read Camp Slaughter online free from your iPhone, iPad, android, Pc, Mobile. ‘Camp Slaughter‘ delivers a solid slasher with enough tension throughout to keep you turning the pages until everyone meets their fate. Others are so bad the audience can do naught but stare, slack jawed and with glazed over eyes, wondering what the producers and director were smoking to make them think this movie would be a good idea. There’s never a dull moment in Georgia with Karin Slaughter on the literary rampage. This title and over 1 million more are available with. Items ship at the end of August. But a group of college kids renting out a cabin deep in the woods of Pennsylvania will soon realize the truth. No one is sure if this “Camp Slaughter” place is real or not. I absolutely recommend this one.

Kyle Lupo, Anika C. McFall, Matt Dallas, Joanna Suhl, Miles Davis, Alex Pucci, Pete Jacelone, Jason Morris, Alex Dove, Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2013, love the blood and sex scenes love the screams and violence -- great family movie or educational movie for aspiring serial killer, Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2007. Genre: Horror, Fiction, Thriller,  Stars: 4/5, It’s a local legend.

& Tony Jaa go hunting for Kaiju in ‘MONSTER HUNTER’, LATIN HORROR interview with ‘Murder In The Woods’ actress CATHERINE TORIBIO. Choose delivery method and buy Kindle Books. In the case of Child’s Play, it was of course taking a child’s toy and making it murderous, but there are other examples throughout the genre. It was interesting to me that in horror you can take something that’s supposed to bring joy, flip the concept on its head, and turn it into something that terrifies. I am currently accepting review requests. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 4, 2015. Sergio definitely has the reader fly through the pages. Your email address will not be published. The stalking, the horny teens, the half-naked screams are all elements that keep me coming back for more! Taaqtumi: An Anthology of Arctic Horror Stories by Aviaq Johnston, Richard Van Camp, Rachel Qitsualik-Tinsley, Sean Qitsualik-Tinsley, Anguti Johnston

Goodreads: theboozyreader. It also investigates the rift between science and religion. I realized that my cultural background allows me to take pre-existing formulas in the genre and shake them up by introducing some of my culture into it. I would like to thank the author, Sergio Gomez, for sending me an advanced copy of this book to read and review.Let me preface this review by saying, this is the scariest book I have read in a while.

Unfortunately, it also had many of the bad elements of the 80s-style slasher movies. CAMP DAZE takes you back to the days of tube socks, bongs hits and short shorts, throws in a quiet summer camp full of blood and mayhem and watches the fun unfold. Or rather, the cannibal out in the woods will bring the danger to them…. With Christian Magdu, Karin Bertling, Michael Mansson, Richard Lidberg. Buy Camp Slaughter by Gomez, Sergio (ISBN: 9781077481398) from Amazon's Book Store. In this group, authors can gain honest reviews from other author members. An introvert with a passion for books. Or rather, the cannibal out in the woods will bring the danger to them…. — 4301 members it's roots are in 80s slashers, with a bit of a modern twist that makes it vaguely hilarious in a good way. I think that’s where my love for the genre started to take form. Informiere mich über neue Beiträge per E-Mail. We are all in the same situation. Raised in the 'States. All members are encouraged to participate fully in the review process, rather than concentrating only on obtaining reviews for their own work. THIS IS FOR THE PAPERBACK ONLY, TO PURCHASE WITH THE CHAINSAW BOOKMARK, CLICK HERE Release date: 8/27/2019 From the back cover: It's a local legend. They skip over the kill entirely. Horror would not be horror without The Slasher. However, the rest was everything I’d want in a good slasher, a remote cabin location, a cannibal killer, several perspectives and as much gore as even possible. On their first night there, a gargantuan man wearing a mask made of human skin attacks them. However, it’s a quick read and I can see this author getting better with time. This film had me dying of laughter on the floor, don't get me wrong it did have good scary scenes and the death scenes are great.

View all posts by readergal91 Post navigation. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Horror movies, horror books, bring it all on.This story begins with Nadine and Stephen Lang vacationing at a place called Lakewood Cabin, the most secluded cabin in Pennsylvania. What is it about the genre you love? Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. But a group of … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. But a group of college kids renting out a cabin deep in the woods of Pennsylvania will soon realize the truth. Sergio Gomez (Author) 4.3 out of 5 stars 18 ratings. The story shifted between what was happening with the college kids, Molly and Emeril’s journey to the woods, and the killer, Ignacio’s life. Does this book contain quality or formatting issues? So I can only hope there will be more Varias Caras to read about in the future! They’ll realize the danger, too. See if your friends have read any of Sergio Gomez's books. Sergio definitely has the reader fly through the pages.

Unable to add item to List. With Kyle Lupo, Anika C. McFall, Joanna Suhl, Jon Fleming. But a group of college kids renting out a cabin deep in the woods of Pennsylvania will soon realize the truth. Violet joined LATIN HORROR as the brand’s official Book Reviewer, expanding our capacity in the literary arena with her unique and idiosyncratic voice.Violet is also a full-time mother, a Latinx literary advocate, and an accomplished novelist with several titles to her credit, including Maria The Wanted and the Legacy of The Keepers, The Erotic Modern Life of Malinalli the Vampire, Rigor Morbid: Lest Ye Become – “The Latin Queens of Mictlan,” and the soon to be released Hairspray and Switchblades (Feb 2020).In addition, she is also a reviewer for scifiandscary.com and has contributed to Ladies of Horror Fiction, Ginger Nuts of Horror, OctoberPod Podcast and Burial Ground.

Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2006. A cannibalistic serial killer and a group of teenagers in a secluded cabin, well that sounds like a deadly combo! Makes Friday the 13th look like high art.

I will admit there were parts of the end I did not like because they are the very things that make me shout at the TV in frustration, however, Sergio gives you an afterword that explains why. There isn’t a great deal of depth to the story and the characters are a bit one dimensional. From tv shows to movies to even a passerby when I'm walking down the street. Well, this book was a bit of a roller coaster ride for me.