When I asked what was inside my dad replied it was those old programs that somebody had given me when I was a kid. Click HERE to give your own player ratings. Embed from Getty Imageswindow.gie=window.gie||function(c){(gie.q=gie.q||[]).push(c)};gie(function(){gie.widgets.load({id:'vLOvGgXYQtJSmzN8EOUSyg',sig:'QGC1VWbP3V63pI4bi1RiAIntGsXnhABWzqDT5aE51k0=',w:'594px',h:'384px',items:'1197912185',caption: true ,tld:'de',is360: false })}); There’s also word that Robert Snodgrass may be allowed to join boyhood club Celtic in this transfer window. Saturday 10th Oct He can score, and tackle ya to the floor! We have to analyse what has brought about this startling transformation. I haven’t got a Scooby what’ll happen.

Spurs scored their 3rd goal on the 49th minute. Collison and Ilunga were superb down the left in the first half, and Savio really made a difference when he came on. Sullivan’s and Salthouse’s last hoorah enjoyed together at PL level. We looked comfortable in possession and wanted the ball more than they seemed to.

All boiled down he’s a great fit for our club and I genuinely hope he goes on to have many successful years in charge at West Ham. If indeed he does leave, I wish him every success at his next destination. (The Leicester striker had fewer touches in the game than our goalkeeper, quite a telling stat.).

308 comments. Clearly, the one enforced change will be the replacement of Valon Behrami. I suspect that a deal will now go ahead sooner rather than later. They squandered two golden chances. It’s fair to say that, since his appointment, DM has given the likes of Anderson and Haller a fair crack at the whip. The good news is that Kieron Dyer is likely to play some part, as he now recovered from his latest injury setback. Bei Fragen oder sonstigen könnt ihr mich über das Kontaktformular auf www.west-ham.de erreichen. Benrahma, it seems, has sorted out his differences with Brentford and his happy to leave, now that’s loyalty for you. I'm a season ticket holder in the Dr Martens Lower and originally come from Saffron Walden in Essex, although I now live in Tunbridge Wells. Collison 8 Posted by Iain Dale.

Upson 7

Spector 7. 19.33 Latest rumour is that Chelsea defender Fikayo Tomori could be joining on loan. Leider kommt es hier zur Zeit nich zu einigen Schönheitsfehlern und Fehlern in der Übersetzung. On this evidence, we can do it.

This is one of the least surprising bits of news of the day. Josh King was/is still in the mix apparently (as an alternative option in case the Benrahma deal goes Pete Tong), same as defensive reinforcements in the form of Watford CB Craig Dawson. It’s always a shame when you see an academy product move on but this may be the best thing for him. Leicester topped the Second Division, Manchester City won the First Division title and Sunderland won the FA Cup. Otherwise it will clearly be the same lineup that started against Man City. We were without our leading striker, two of our three best midfielders, our first choice centre back and played half the game without the other one. David Di Michele 6.88 Taking time to pay tribute to the club’s history, traditions and large, passionate supporter base he’s won a lot more friends than the former manager did. Posted by Iain Dale, Sometime over the next few days, this blog is moving to a dedicated domain, which may mean there is an interruption of service. Plus 2.50€ for a chicken sausage roll with mustard and ketchup. Having a front four of Antonio, Bowen, Benrahma and Fornals running at you sounds like the stuff nightmares of PL defenders are made of.

The second positive was the solid performance of Radoslav Kovac. Normally I would predict us to get a big fat ZILCH from this. Apart from the fact the pundits pronounced his name wrong all game (I suppose they didn’t read the instructions posted on here by our own Toddy) he looked as if he was playing his 85th game for West Ham, not his first. This one though was a bit special and I was so happy for Fournails. Danke für euer Verständnis. Radoslav Kovac 6.88 Radoslav Kovac 6.13 By HamburgHammer    

Di Michele The BBC gave their Man of the Match to Rob Green and it is easy to see why. A toe injury suffered that month eventually led to Rieper’s retirement in the summer of 2000. Calling people liars on there is different to ranting on Twitter, Facebook or even on here in the comments section. Lastly, the £14.95 charge also sets a marker for the future. Just at the time we are challenging for a European place, we face are starting to look very fragile in attack. I’d like to kind of just shoot from the hip, as they say, and free form a bit on the current state of football, and the world, and where focusing on the negative is unavoidable , one cannot let it run their lives…. And only vote if you actually SAW the match live or on a stream. Hopefully you will like the new design! 6€ well spent for a ticket.

I’m writing this a little earlier than usual as I will be driving down to Somerset and then Plymouth today. I’d say this is one of the more unlikely rumours. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. That would be because we were never in the running…     Reason for that was I didn’t have a way of gauging where the fans were in this regard. So you are not paying twice to see this game.

14.31 Interesting that all the usual ITK Twitter accounts are silent today. *************************************************. 126 Comments | Uncategorized | Permalink Celtic are his boyhood club. I lost count of the times I saw him with his arm around a Man City player.

Let’s look at facts though. Marc Rieper was born in Rodovre on 5th June 1968 and began his professional career with AGF, making his debut for the Danish national team in the 1990/91 season. Steve Jones (LBC) - Lennox Lewis - 106 Comments | Uncategorized | Permalink A more negative formation would be to put Jonathan Spector into midfield alongside Kovac, Noble and Parker. Cookies. I don’t think its possible for him to miss from that distance with his left foot. Barack Obama - In an a society where words are over emphasized these days the term “Legend” is a fitting and true description of a man who will always be close to the hearts of people from West Ham. It is rumoured he wants to double his £45,000 a week wages to £90k. 10.01 No word yet on what might happen to Jack Wilshere. Posted by Iain Dale. In defence I have no idea if Matty Upson is likely to have recovered or not. 10.56 KUMB are reporting Xande Silva could be heading to Greece on a loan with an option to sign permanently. Phil Collen (Def Leppard) - One penalty chipped into the net cool as a cucumber. And only vote if you actually SAW the match live or on a stream.

We knew that there would not be that many first team players turning up at the ground but we did expect one or two would be there because they may need some treatment or something. Rate the players’ performances HERE 8 Oct 2020 at 08:00 Click HERE to rate the players who played in the Blackburn game. Whitewash and Simon Jordan together are professionals in the media, and they will be able to take your argument apart. He scored in a 1-0 win against Saudi Arabia in the Danes’ opening match in Lens before a 3-2 quarter-final defeat to eventual runners-up Brazil. Leicester had a late effort chalked off by VAR which was brilliant for West Ham obviously, but the neutral fan would have admired the pinball machine style exchange of passes which, frankly, would have deserved a goal. We all have our thresholds when at a game on what we are prepared to watch, but it seems it’s Who wants this view? *************************************************, 62 Comments | Match Reports | Permalink Up front David Di Michele had a good match. If the cost was the same for the PL streams and the EFL its quite possible that people would choose to watch the PL, not the EFL and thus actually take money away from clubs that really need it more. Parker 7 Eric Dier is a doubt. Is Benrahma West Ham-bound . Maybe this one is happening.“ Roger O'Donnell (The Cure) - Ilunga 8 Or even neglected if he counterbalances that one weakness with his attacking prowess. No football today, Saturday afternoons are dull in the International break.

I look forward to his inclusion, and hope the “19” rumors are just that, and apparently, I saw that Masu is ok? Website by Russell Brown. Embed from Getty Imageswindow.gie=window.gie||function(c){(gie.q=gie.q||[]).push(c)};gie(function(){gie.widgets.load({id:'mN8DRs1VTdJVlb6ZUlvVnw',sig:'FQBsxKY8n6Y8WDIEKXZQ3IHRju70KljHgO6qqsmLc-A=',w:'594px',h:'396px',items:'489160400',caption: true ,tld:'de',is360: false })}); The Algeria international has acclimatised well in Blighty and it didn’t take him long to find his feet on the pitch as well.     We eventually made our way on to the main forecourt when somebody tapped my on the shoulder. He’s also box to box and reminds me of a cross between Mark Noble, and Joe Cole. Having made nine appearances for West Ham United, keeping three clean sheets, Parks left the Hammers in the summer of 1992. He faded a bit in the second half, but that should not obscure how well he took his goal. Up front Di Michele had a few mazy runs which amounted to nothing. Savio 5

Upson was stretchered off – it seems we lose one player a game at the moment. Kenny Lynch - Beringing more players in could disrupt our new found brilliance. By nigel kahn     Behrami 7 Simon Walters (Mail on Sunday) -

;-). Johnny Herbert -

My jaw dropped to my knees as out stepped Bobby Moore with his wife Tina.

Daran arbeite ich aber mit Hochdruck und hoffe das Problem bald lösen zu können. They haven’t lost at home since October, so if we sneak a win tonight it will be a mark of how far we have come. Nanette Newman - Nick Berry - Less than six hours before the deadline closes, though…