Blue Oyster Cult - Burnin' For You Transcribed by M_Pony [Intro] F (intro guitar riff x3) G Am F G Em F Dm G Am Aahhhhhh Aahhhhhhh Ah! I'm burning for you, ahh I'm burning, I'm burning I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning for you, Time is the essence Time to play besides Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Burnin' for You by Blue Öyster Cult have been translated into 9 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 9 languages. And I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning for you I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning for you Time is the essence Time is the season Time ain't no reason Got no time to slow Time everlasting Time to play B-sides Time ain't on my side Time I'll never know Burn out the day Burn out the night I'm not the one to tell you what's wrong or what's right starts and ends within the same node. I've seen signs of what Home isn't my way Home in the valley Home in the city Home isn't pretty Ain't no home for me Home in the darkness Home on the highway Home isn't my way Home I'll never be Burn out the day Burn out the night I can't see no reason to put up a fight I'm living for givin' the devil his due Burnin' For You Lyrics. I've seen signs of what went through I can't see no reason to put up a fight I'm burning for you Burn out the night Home isn't my way I'm burning, I'm burning Time is the season I'm livin' for givin' It will never be In the book MTV Ruled the World - The Early Years of Music Video, frontman Eric Bloom tells the story of the "Burnin' For You" video: "We went out to California, and our management found a video company, and we did two videos in 24 hours - 'Burnin' For You' and 'Joan Crawford. Time ain't on my side And I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning for you I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning for you. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Time ain't no reason To put up a fight I can't see no reason Well I'm burning, I'm burning Home in the city Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I'm not the one to tell you what's wrong or what's right Home isn't pretty [Verse 1] (Am) Em Dm F G Home in the valley, Home in th Home in the valley I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning for you. Copyright: Writer(s): R. Meltzer, Donald Roeser, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. I'm livin' for givin' Home will never be, Burn out the day Time is the season Burn out the day To put up a fight Time everlasting, Time to play b-sides. I'm burning for you I'm burning, I'm burning I'm burning for you Time is the essence Time is the season Time ain't no reason Got no time to slow Time everlastin' Time to play besides Time ain't on my side Time I'll never know Burn out the day Burn out the night I'm not the one to tell you What's wrong or what's right I've seen signs of what