Pilot Robert Starr of Phoenix, Arizona, had been deeply involved with both previous titles holding “smallest airplane” projects. [2], Why did he name them bumble bee? In a separate interview, Cena told CinemaBlend, “I really enjoyed working with Travis, but I love the movie, and it looks like it's going to make a lot of money, too, so hopefully we'll be able to do it again.”. Is Hailee Steinfeld set to star in Transformers? I have been in over 600 tests. Producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura revealed: "We had many objectives (including) to bring a new set of families into the series, and that succeeded; in the after markets that will continue to succeed in a big way. “We actually have an animated movie in the works that will tell the whole Cybertron mythology. 2 of a sweet exclusive series. Nostalgic, inventive and charming, the movie was released to a collective applause from critics and fans – who were led to believe that the Transformers franchise had turned rusty for good after five exhaustive instalments. It is not that I am so smart.”, /* >