Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. It's not so much Bohemian, but it's still homey and cozy.

It’s just stuff we would use every day, experiences, massages or adventures.”, Greenberg chimes in: “She’s going to use my Braun razor on herself.” As Chung jokingly replies: “No! The longtime loves are no stranger to overcoming bumps along the way. A little bit of independence.”, The One Tree Hill alum agrees. And then we started dating in L.A. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Just f—king do it.”. The couple collaborated with Decorist designer Will Wick on the multi-room project, making over the kitchen, living room, main bedroom and bathroom. “I'm all about white walls, and Will was like, ‘Let's do a really dark wall,’ and I was like, ‘I don't know if I'm into that,’” Chung explains of the suite, which is wallpapered with a washed grey print. Jamie Chung and Bryan Greenberg are both looking so good at the beach!.

It does kind of have a moodier feel, but it's still so comforting.”, The couple’s favorite place to hang out is on the light-grey, velvet couch in the living room, a piece that Chung jokingly describes as “comfortable, but not too comfortable that you can stay on it all day.”.

“When you like freaked out and broke up with me.”, Chung teases: “But it was only like a five-day split. “I do think that we live — not separate lives — but kind of. “I think what works really well is that we’re both fiercely independent but we choose this partnership, we choose to be together. Jamie Chung and her husband Bryan Greenberg fell in love in New York City, so they both knew it was only a matter of time before they settled down there for good. Jamie Chung and her husband Bryan Greenberg fell in love in New York City, so they both knew it was only a matter of time before they settled down there for good. Bryan Greenberg and Jamie Chung in “Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong.” Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong fits my category Movies That Should Play in Sag Harbor. “But for us — I can’t speak for other people or other relationships — but for us there’s just a lot of trust and enjoying the times that we have together and being present.”. So it was kind of like a five-year process,” she adds. “[We met] like 10 years ago,” Chung, 34, exclusively told Us Weekly in a joint interview. Kylie Jenner Sleeps in This $10 Organic Oil to Keep Skin Soft and Glowing, We Found a Cardigan Just Like J. Lo’s $995 Coach One for Under $30 Using StyleSnap, Howie Mandel, Naomi Campbell, Gwyneth Paltrow, More Stars Prepare Amid Coronavirus Outbreak, Celebrity Couples Who Prove That Love Isn’t Dead, Inside Jamie Chung and Bryan Greenberg's Wedding, tied the knot in Santa Barbara, California, gushed about how her life was as a newlywed. Jamie Chung and Bryan Greenberg crossed paths with each other long before they began dating. He rented the penthouse suite at the Hotel Vitale in Jamie's hometown of San Francisco, which has panoramic views of the bay and bridge. Chung and Greenberg began the design process earlier this year, so they planned to have a freshly-designed home filled with family and friends by the fall, but the coronavirus pandemic hit not long after they began. The couple have kept busy since tying the knot. Howie Mandel, Naomi … “For New York, we wanted it to feel like a combination of the two, and that's what we got! RELATED: See Glee Star Becca Tobin’s Living Room Makeover: ‘We’re Madly In Love With This House’, “Our L.A. home was a bit Bohemian. It was so much fun planning it and everyone says it goes by so quickly, which it absolutely does, and we got the best advice from all of our married friends. You missed me too much.