Leave a Kilner jar of oats and fruit to soak overnight in the fridge and wake up to instant, creamy soft oats that you can pack and take to work or enjoy as a no-prep, express breakfast ahead of a busy morning. In the summer, I almost always have individual slices of zucchini bread in my freezer. On other days, I’ll top quinoa with almond milk, cinnamon, and fresh fruit and call it a meal. There is absolutely no cooking required, which makes this delicious recipe so easy. The fried eggs are placed atop toasted English muffins that are amped up with a little heart-healthy tomato sauce and a sprinkling of mozzarella cheese. Learn how to best prepare overnight oats – also known as bircher muesli – then try our different suggestions. Walnuts bring a good dose of omega-3 fats, making this a good choice for breakfast on-the-go. Judging from the weathered look of this recipe card, this was a family favorite. It’s easy to get stuck in a rut with breakfast.

In the fall and winter, pumpkin and banana bread take its place. This recipe is great for a quick and easy breakfast! This healthy breakfast recipe calls for onions and green bell peppers, but you can add even more nutrients by tossing in extra vegetables, such as spinach, mushrooms, and green onions. Choose whole wheat tortillas to make them even more healthy. Get inspired to eat a good breakfast every day with this list of some of the best healthy breakfast recipes that pack in plenty of great flavors, along with good nutrition. It’s a bit like dessert for breakfast, but still pretty healthy! Amazing list!

I really like the strawberry and banana smoothie and looking forward to trying some more recipes. Healthy Breakfast Ideas: Veggie Breakfast Tacos. Oil and yogurt are swapped in for the butter and flaxseed and whole wheat flour increase the fiber. Simple overnight oats and bircher muesli inspiration: Bircher muesli with apple & bananaOrange & blueberry bircher. Now that its getting warmer in Australia I’m looking for inspiration.

The sliced avocado is what makes this sandwich pop and gives it a unique flavor.

It's one of the first foods I've ever learned to cook professionally, as a line cook in high school. Check out this list of my favorite brunch recipes. It's a favorite with or without! 25 Easy Smoothie Recipes With 3 Ingredients or Less, Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Well, this is a great variety of breakfast ideas and as far as I can see they are really easy to make and healthy too thank you very much for this. These pancakes are a wonderful substitute for regular pancakes when you are watching your carbs! Pizza for breakfast has never been so nutritious! The Spruce Eats uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Kids and adults alike will cheer for the magical flavor combination of peanut butter and bananas.

Did you know they can be made with more than just OJ? I like to prep these ahead of time, so all I have to do in the morning is scramble up a couple of eggs and load everything into tortillas. Breakfast scrambles, omelets, and plain fried eggs can get repetitive, so try one of the recipes below to change things up. Make your smoothie the night before and store it in the fridge for a grab & go breakfast, or prep individual smoothie packs. Top with pepper and shredded cheese, if desired! Use whole-grain bagels to add extra fiber to this open-face breakfast sandwich. This tastes remarkably similar to the maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal varieties you buy in little packets. Store containers in the freezer, and in the morning, blend a frozen pack with almond milk or juice. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. To thaw, pop them in the microwave for 8-10 seconds, and head out the door!

This deceptively simple recipe can come out a million different ways with some very minor variations on the ingredients and amounts. Yum! Moist, comforting, and lightly sweet, quick bread is a delectable breakfast option. The Random Breakfast Idea Generator can help you comb through a variety of different breakfast food ideas so that you may ultimately decide on what to eat. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. I have a very basic recipe to add some sweetness to breakfast or any meal. Thanks Jeanine and Jack. Any sweetener can be substituted for the maple syrup.

By using The Spruce Eats, you accept our, The 6 Best Healthy Meal Delivery Services, 22 Healthy Breakfasts Your Kids Will Actually Eat, 13 High-Protein Breakfasts for Vegetarians and Vegans, 38 Back-to-School Breakfast Recipes and Ideas, 60 Breakfast Egg Recipes to Start the Day Right, 13 Healthy Smoothies to Start Your Day Off Right, 22 Delicious High-Protein Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes. I love having friends over for brunch. Turbocharge your avocado on toast with our easy ideas: Mexican beans & avocado on toastPoached eggs with smashed avocado & tomatoes. Two Weeks of Healthy Breakfast Ideas Two Weeks of Healthy Breakfast Ideas A healthy breakfast sets the tone for the rest of the day. Try topping sweet potato toasts with nut butter and banana, ricotta and berries, avocado and tomato, or hummus and chickpeas. This French toast recipe is different because it uses flour. An easy waffle recipe that results in a nice crisp outside, and tender middle waffle. Portion out the fruit, veggie, and superfood ingredients for a single smoothie into a container, prepping for as many days as you like at once. We create & photograph vegetarian recipes I like to start with a creamy spread and then add a layer of roasted or raw veggies, fruit, and/or fresh herbs. Toss in some raisins or other dried fruit and walnuts for extra flavor and nutrition. A carb-cutter's perfect start for the day. Sometimes I’m in the mood for chia pudding or a smoothie bowl. With just a few ingredients needed, this easy, healthy breakfast recipe includes oh-so-simple tips for poaching the perfect egg that is pleasing to look at and eat. My father then passed it to me. This applesauce is delicious! A quick and easy breakfast when you don't have time to cook or do dishes afterwards. If there are any leftovers, we have the cornbread the next day for breakfast served with honey and butter. Try these healthier homemade cereal recipes: Homemade muesli with oats, dates & berriesOrange & raspberry granolaHigh-fibre muesli. Smoothies are some of the best breakfast recipes, as they pack a big serving of fruits and veggies into your first meal of the day. In college, I ate plain instant oatmeal every day. Bonus: the batter is prepped the night before, making this a quick and easy breakfast, too. Take one with you or warm one up to enjoy with your morning coffee. Serve warm with butter and syrup. If you’re someone who wants to prioritize protein in your breakfast, egg recipes are a great choice. Chill until ready to use. My sweet bowls vary widely. This very simple casserole is made with sausage, cream cheese, and crescent roll dough. A delicious, nutritious breakfast is the perfect way to start the day. Stuck in a morning rut of eating cold cereal and milk or prepackaged (and possibly sugar-laden) breakfast bars? Fresh spinach, salty feta cheese, and black olives combine with scrambled eggs in a tortilla for an easy, hand-held breakfast you can eat on-the-go. Restaurant-style breakfast sandwich at home! If you’re looking for some new, out-of-the-box breakfast ideas, a breakfast bowl might be the thing for you. In addition to the fruit and veggie variations listed below, I love the Banana Bread Breakfast Cookies on page 35 of Love and Lemons Every Day. Like other healthy breakfast baked goods, muffins and scones freeze well. This is an authentic Swedish pancake recipe that was taught to my father by his mother, who was born in Sweden. The sweet color explosion you didn't know you needed. Browse 1,600 quick breakfast ideas. Continue to stir and scramble the eggs until just set. With a few twists and tasty add-ins, it can be flavoursome and even more nutritious, too. Bananas are high in fiber and potassium while oats are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber as well, making these muffins beneficial to the digestive system as well as promoting heart health. Great comfort food! Try it with vanilla ice cream.

Leave a comment below…. Brush a large nonstick stick skillet lightly with olive oil and bring to medium heat. This looks so amazing and delicious also I would love to share this blog with my friends. A dollop of low-fat sour cream in the batter adds to the rich, pleasing taste of this zucchini bread.