28. Teachers & Schools. “And, of course, stability isn’t nearly so spectacular as instability. It takes more than intelligence, Brave New World seems to argue, to make a human a human. Civilization is sterilization is one of the main Society’s teachings in Brave New World, and different characters utter it throughout the novel. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against ... 29. Brave New World Quotes on Emotions. “Words can be like X-rays if you use them properly -- they’ll go through anything. Brave New World Quotes | Shmoop JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The best quotes from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley - organized by theme, including book location and character - with an explanation to help you understand! Students. You read and you’re … “I had an awful cut on my head when they first brought me here. I want to feel something strongly.”. ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World… Quotes about Society and Class from Brave New World - learn where to find the quote in the book and how the quotes relate to Society and Class! “I want to know what passion is. Sterilization can mean different things: one is sanitation and cleanliness, as opposed to the filth people in the Reservation live in.