Another area that was in the top three is on the East side of the city, Echo place. As a Brantford real estate agent, one of the first questions I am asked by potential clients is “Where is best place to live in Brantford?” My answer is generally the same for everyone. ~ Old West Brant. Located on the eastern side of the city, Echo place is another notable neighborhood that spans a considerable area around Colborne Street. Misu0412 ★ Size == 8" x 10" == 11" x 14" == 16" x 20" == 18" x 22" == 20" x 24" == 22" x 28" == 24" x 30" == 30" x 38" == 40" x 52" Other custom sizes are available upon request. Neighbourhood boundaries and names are not always unanimously agreed upon. Pioneer Grove is a small subdivision within the larger neighbourhood, and is labelled on the map. Old West Brant was another area that came highly suggested on Facebook. Neighborhoods are as important as the house itself and choosing the right one will mean that you get to enjoy the accessibility, comfort, and convenience that comes with living in a community that perfectly suits your needs or lifestyle. Brantford ON N3T 6J9, O 226-920-8280 C 519-865-0078 Some people don’t realize the location or neighborhood they choose can affect their day to day activities and only get to regret this when they have already moved in. See the accompanying charts, map, and table for details and total sizes. Reproduction Vintage Bird's Eye View Map. When hunting for a new home in Brantford city, you ought to think beyond the condition and price of the house. It depends on what you are looking for. Other notable neighbourhoods mentioned were Eagle Place and Henderson Survey. It's bordered by the 403, King George Rd, St. Paul Ave, and the railway tracks. Although there is a new and growing extension to this neighborhood in the famous Shellard’s Lane area that is all urban and a little bit noisy, the original West Brant neighborhood which dominates the areas around D’Aubigny Road and Oakhill Drive is calm and serene with great trails meandering throughout the neighborhood. All of our digital prints are produced in downtown Hamilton. The Brantford, ON neighbourhood map is a great way to see which neighbourhoods have a higher Livability Score compared to those with a lower Livability Score. I went to Facebook. The North end of the city was also brought up by several Brantford residents, specifically the Fairview and Lynden Hill areas. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . If you are thinking about moving to Brantford, ON of buying a good vacation home within the City’s premises, below are some great neighborhoods that you need to put into consideration. It has been lost in the cityscape but it can be found on a surveyors map by George Burwell. The neighbourhood with the highest Livability Score is Ava Heights-Golfdale and the largest neighhorhood by population is Ava Heights-Golfdale. This is a map print of the Braneida Neighbourhood in Brantford, Ontario. They are available as prints only and may not be used otherwise without our express permission. Reproduction Vintage Bird's Eye View Map. 5-111 Sherwood Drive These clean and colourful, frame-ready maps are digitally printed on bright, white paper. This area has kept its charm over the decades and loved by the residents, centrally located and also great proximity to various landmarks in Brantford. This is a map print of the Henderson Neighbourhood in Brantford, Ontario. Quiet, peaceful and easy access to everything. Check by call type, area of the city and by date. The neighbourhood with the highest Livability Score is Ava Heights-Golfdale and the largest neighhorhood by population is Ava Heights-Golfdale. The neighbourhood with the highest Livability Score is Ava Heights-Golfdale and the largest neighhorhood by population is Ava Heights-Golfdale. The June Real Estate market was Hotter than the Weather! Copyright note: All of our maps and other images are our own work. Most of the residents residing within the neighborhood have lived here from birth and adore this community due to its quiet nature and easy access from several highways. Use our Ward map to view our ward boundaries and find your Councillor.. One of the areas that were highly revered was Holmedale. There were three neighbourhoods in Brantford that got mentioned the most, and four other areas mixed in among the answers given to my question. Welcome to the Brantford Police Service GIS Public Crime Mapping program. It is one of the best places you can live in especially if you have a family due to its proximity to highly rated schools, parks, and other important amenities like hospitals. The neighborhood is home to several schools, one-stop shops and offers easy access to the city’s largest shopping mall. Neighborhoods in Brantford ON. Please direct any questions or concerns regarding this tool to Inspector Rudy Jambrosic at 519-756-0113 ext. Colborne Street past Wayne Gretzky Parkway is home to many one-stop shops, schools and is not far from the city’s shopping mall. You can also use our search box in order to locate any The Brantford, ON neighbourhood map is a great way to see which neighbourhoods have a higher Livability Score compared to … (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HOME | ABOUT | COUNTRIES | COUNTRY RANKINGS | Global NAMES | PHOTOS | USA STATISTICS | CHINA STATS | COUNTRY CODES | AIRPORTS |. Brantford boasts of being home to 15 well-established neighborhoods which slightly differ from each other in regard to the type of constructions in the area, availability of housing, and proximity to various community amenities among other things. It is even recorded as the site of a famous murder and the location of a notorious brothel. Of course, I may be a little biased, but I love my neighbourhood in Burford. Some landmarks include: The Boys' and Girls' Club of Brantford, D'Aubigny Creek Park and Ryerson Public School Note: The boundaries for this neighbourhood were based on this map produced by the Brantford Ec Dev department. I also saw many people raving about the same areas, even arguing why “their neighbourhood” was the best in the city. Spring Gardens Park, Devon Down Park and James Hillier Public School are some of the landmarks in this neighbourhood. With every neighbourhood represented and with no single solid winner, I think it’s safe for me to say that Brantford is a great city to live in, no matter what neighbourhood you choose! August Market Report – Not Our Typical Back to School Slow Down! E realestate@kimbailey.ca. To try and find the best neighbourhood in Brantford to live would depend on your preferences of what you want and need to be closest to. 2230 or by email at rjambrosic@police.brantford.on.ca Click on the map to begin exploring! Spring Gardens Park, Devon Down Park and James Hillier Public School are some of the landmarks in this neighbourhood. Please direct any questions or concerns regarding this tool to Inspector Rudy Jambrosic  at 519-756-0113 ext. You can use this report to become familiar with Brantford demographics of neighbourhoods, housing, and education as well as community places of interest. Get directions, reviews and information for Your Neighbourhood Credit Union in Brantford, ON. The school is also great.” Megan A. https://geographic.org/streetview/canada/on/city_of_brantford.html. Neighbourhood … So it seems to have been more of a neighbourhood than a hill.
5 talking about this. - Please bookmark this page (add it to your favorites). This research gave me a clearer idea of where to suggest people or families wanting to move to Brantford should start looking. Some people don’t realize the location or neighborhood they choose can affect their day to day activities and only get to regret this when they have already moved in. Your Neighbourhood Credit Union 7 Charlotte St Brantford ON N3T 5W7. Neighbourhood Associations are utilizing their Facebook pages to connect volunteers with those in need. Its proximity to highway 53 and highway 403 gives the local residents a tranquil neighborhood close enough to the downtown core but far enough from the noise and hustles of the city’s ever-busy streets. The Brantford Real Estate Market Continues Strong in July 2020. “Generally quiet, close to everything you need to access daily, and there are tons of beautiful trails/river spots. It goes without saying that all cities have neighbourhoods that aren’t the most popular, but some of those areas have hidden gems that can bring character and charm to them. I got fantastic feedback on Facebook research from many great Brantford residents. I needed to have local feedback from the people who know this answer better than anyone. This is a map print of the Braneida Neighbourhood in Brantford, Ontario. App’s Mill is close to the area and is one of the city’s most visited retreats for nature walks. So when thinking of where to get the best answer to this question, I went to the source where everyone goes to find answers to burning questions. Please direct any questions or concerns regarding this tool to Inspector Rudy Jambrosic  at 519-756-0113 ext. So I started asking Brantford residents, old and new, what neighbourhood they would suggest to a friend moving here and why. Kim. Spanning through Grand River Avenue and the streets that are off of it until they reach St. Paul Avenue, this area has stood its ground over generations. Some people don’t realize the location or neighborhood they choose can affect their day to day activities and only get to regret this when they have already moved in.