Fun Fact: Surveys show that men wait just 88 days to say 'I love you' to their partner for the first time, and over 39% of men say it within the first month of the relationship.

George had also had a romance with punk rock singer Kirk Brandon, who then took him to court for libel for writing about the affair in a book. music, (What?) Following that episode, Boy George slowly made a remarkable comeback and in 2016 he started judging on The Voice UK. if(increment < 0) { Here is an interview with Boy George getting personal about his sexuality: for(i=0;i

Dating has evolved through the generations. Very well. function updateCountdown() { Boy George has been in a relationship with Jon Moss. Boy George is in a relationship with . and more from FamousFix.com, 1979–present, 1979 (1979)–present, Musical career, EMI Music, Virgin Records, Epic Records, Plan A Records, Very Me Records, Kobalt, EMI Music, Virgin Records, Epic Records, Plan A Records, EMI, Virgin, Epic, More Protein, BMG, Sire, Culture Club, Jesus Loves You, Bow Wow Wow, Leigh Bowery, Band Aid, MN2S Talent, United Talent Agency, Celebrity Talent International, Richard De La Font Agency, http://www.boygeorgeuk.com, twitter.com/BoyGeorge, www.biography.com/people/boy-george-433170, www.nndb.com/people/028/000025950/, http://www.boygeorgeandcultureclub.com, http://www.boygeorgeandcultureclub.com/. It was also said that the two were going to exchange the ring secretly before close friends and family. jQuery(function() { These Are The 15 Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Hollywood! "I'm not saying I lived my whole life being unhappy, but I always used to draw on drama to write. However, George’s one prison sentence was not drug-related. The Culture Club singer has had a very colourful life indeed, matching his often colourful hats and make-up. He may have famously sung ‘Give me time to realise my crime’… but did you realise Boy George once actually went to prison? Kirk sued George for his unreasonable action in the year 1995 and it is still a mystery whether the rumored couple was actually in the relationship or not.

His zodiac sign is Gemini. On 14-6-1961 Boy George (nickname: Boy George) was born in Bexley, Kent, England, United Kingdom.

The Ox is the second of all zodiac animals and is reserved, shy, and sometimes may seem boring. if(diff <= 999) { Why haven`t people he actually had relationships with been listed? Known for his outrageous and androgynous dress sense, first inspired by the New Romantic movement in the early 1980s, his band Culture Club has given us some golden hits. We wish him the best :) What is Boy George’s Life Path number? The singer’s own heroin addiction, and denial of it, even led his brother David to go on TV as a cry for help following George’s arrest for possession of the drug in 1986. today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); Is Boy George dating? Boy George is rumored to have hooked up with Martine McCutcheon (2006 – 2007). text = ' '; So what do we know about the life of Boy George? If you have new or updated information on Boy George dating status, please send us a tip. KISSES AND HUGS TO BOY GEORGE'S FANS :)). abs_diff -= count * seconds[display[i]];

He has no children. Their relationship ended in a bitter was as Audun haked George's computer to borrow photographs and other contents. } else {

These Are The 10 Best-Paid Television Stars In The World, Photo: house/residence of friendly fun intelligent 35 million earning London, England, United Kingdom-resident, Caught Smoking: These Are The 60 Most Shocking Celebrity Smokers. Jon Moss and Boy George had a relationship. i love your music boygeorge i.ve grew up with it. var expire = ! Let’s take a look at Boy George’s current relationship below. We use cookies to provide the best experience on our website. We will continue to add more related and interesting questions over time. Why haven`t people he actually had relationships been listed? !seconds[display[i]]) { Born George Alan O`Dowd on 14th June, 1961 in Eltham, Kent, England, UK, he is famous for Culture Club in a career that spans 1979 (1979)–present and Musical career. During his 1980s heyday, Culture Club singer Boy George had a rather strained relationship with Madonna.. And it appears the two singers aren't quite ready to put their differences aside. she is dating jack mcmanus as of january 2008.... Connect any celebrity with Boy George to see how closely they are linked... romantically! } A look at Boy George Girlfriend, exes, dating rumors, and past relationships. Some things may be more public than the others, especially when media is involved. var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); Boy George remains relatively private when it comes to his love life. Availability of these details depend on how private celebrities are, and because of that we may not know some facts.

Boy George is rumoured to have hooked up with Martine McCutcheon (2006 - 2007). He made his 35 million dollar fortune with Culture Club discography, Sold, Bolyfriend. Later, he took to the press and blackmailed him for the money. Boy George - Ekran Magazine Pictorial [Poland] (24 February 1985), Boy George - Smash Hits Magazine Pictorial [United Kingdom] (4 June 1986), Boy George - Zoo Magazine Pictorial [United Kingdom] (December 2013). Their relationship ended in a bitter was as Audun haked George's computer to borrow photographs and other contents. } else { Previously, from January 2007 to April 2007, he dated Audun Carlsen, a Norwegian model. Help us build our profile of Boy George! They started seeing each other October 17, 2020. Not all details about Boy’s past relationships, partners, and breakups are known. } jQuery('#countdown_5f8b4b178e7f75_59709040').html(text);

We try to stay on top of the latest celebrity news, and celebrities that get caught, Nobody is perfect. boy george dans ma famille il y`a tout le monde qui t`aiment sauf une personne mais c`est parce que elle est homophobe. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); Pick up line #777: Hey, how did you do that? Look so good? Many celebrities have seemingly caught the love bug recently and it seems love is all around us this year.

} Help us keep this page updated, by sending any new dating updates. supports HTML5 In. !0; The 'Karma Chameleon' hitmaker claims the way he has approached romance is different now because he's not as "obsessive".

var today = new Date(); } This star sign falls in love quickly, but tend to get bored easily, so it is important to keep relationship exciting and interesting. if(!

He is 59 years old and his 60th birthday is in to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions.

} Boy George (born George Alan O'Dowd; 14 June 1961) is an English singer, songwriter, DJ and fashion designer. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); Inez's favourite singer :)

Currently, Boy George is considered as single. if(!large) { These 50 Celebrity Tattoos Went Horribly Wrong, The Gemini with shirtless thin body on the beach, Top 50 Most Shocking Pictures Ever Made of Celebrities Without Makeup, 30 Whopping Homes & Cars Of Celebrities That Will Amaze You, Top 55 of World’s Richest Actors – Current Net Worth, Top 50 Craziest Tattoos Of Celebrities in 2020, Top 15 Highest-Paid Soccer Players (Salary & Net worth), Charlie Zelenoff: The Self-Proclaimed Greatest Of All Time (Spoiler: He’s Not), June Shannon & The Success Of Mama June In Reality TV, How Kirsten Storms Became A Successful Actress While Overcoming Illness And Severe Stress, Lisa Vicari, and Why She’s Called The German Cate Blanchett, Robin Dearden and Bryan Cranston Are One of The Happiest Couples in Hollywood, Mor Shapiro Doesn’t Like The Spotlight As Much As Her Husband Ben Shapiro, Arlene Silver Doesn’t Give A Sh*t What Anyone Thinks About Her Older Husband. browser that if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) {