I know you love how I tease it (Ah-ah) Ohh, ohh, ohh, I know how you want it, baby, just like this And you'd sleep here, I'd sleep there So baby, what you tryna say? Lyrics.com. Just say goodnight and go .

goodnight n go Lyrics: Tell me why you gotta look at me that way / You know what it does to me / So baby, what you tryna say?

STANDS4 LLC, 2020. (At my convenience) Lyrics.com.

And any excuse to stay awake with you You'll miss your train and come stay with me Oh, oh, oh It's impossible to ignore you, ah She began her career in 2008 in the Broadway musical 13, before playing the role of Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series Victorious (2010–2013) and in the spinoff Sam & Cat (2013–2014). And any excuse to stay awake with you → List of Artists Song: goodnight n go Album: Sweetener Year: 2018. But then the heating may be down again

We’d be good, we’d be great together, Why’d you have to be so cute?

→ W-2020 I know what you want, but you can’t have this, Ta-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

Oh, oh, oh Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! You close your eyes and you’re screamin’ (Ahh)

It's impossible to ignore you

Just say goodnight and go

Ta-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da It’s impossible to ignore you, woah "goodnight n go Lyrics." Test your MusicIQ here! Why must you make me laugh so much? [Post-Chorus] Lately all I want is you on top of me You know where your … "goodnight n go Lyrics." Mmm

Video clip and lyrics Goodnight 'n' Go by Ariana Grande.

goodnight n go (live) Lyrics: Tell me why you gotta look at me that way / You know what it does to me / So baby, what you tryna say?

FAVORITE Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. Want to say goodnight and go Ohh, ohh, ohh [Chorus]

goodnight n go. (69 fans), Ariana Grande-Butera (/ˌɑːriˈɑːnə ˈɡrɑːndeɪ/; born June 26, 1993) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Usaremos la información que nos facilite en este formulario para estar en contacto con usted e informar de novedades. [Pre-Chorus] Oh, oh, oh Wanna say goodnight and go You know what it does to me → J-Translation You know where your hands should be It's bad enough we get along so well Web. → Follow us on Twitter. You know what it does to me goodnight n go Ariana Grande. This website uses cookies to improve your experience.
It's impossible to ignore you, ah Why must you make me laugh so muc..
Wanna say goodnight Honey, say goodnight and go   Lately all I want is you on top of me You know where your hands should be So baby, won't you come show me? Say goodnight and go One of these days, you'll miss your train and come stay with me We'll have drinks and talk about things, any excuse to stay awake with you You'll sleep here, i'll sleep there, but then the heating may be down again at my convenience we'd be good, we'd be great together. Ayy Lately, all I want is you on top of me → K-Translation Oh, why'd you have to be so cute? One of these days Mmm Wanna say goodnight Want to say goodnight It's impossible to ignore you, yeah yeah #photoDiary #friday #welcomeweekend #shineday☀️ #sunshinetherapy #violettherapy [Pre-Chorus] But then the heating may be down again Oh, why'd you have to be so cute? (At my convenience) You know where your hands should be  

→ Login She has also appeared in other theatre and television roles and has lent her voice to animated television and films. . goodnight n go Ariana Grande. We'll have drinks and talk about things Album: Sweetener