182 A rare spell titled 'Book for the permanence of Osiris, giving breath to the inert One in the present of Thoth, and repelling the enemy of Osiris'. 1. The Feast of Thoth gave the whole month its name. If you do a spell with the tarot, you use the cards as life energy filters to construct an event with the cards upon the desired target. Get back! The sacred barque will be joyful and the great god will proceed in peace when you allow this soul of mine to ascend vindicated to the gods... May it see my corpse, may it rest on my mummy, which will never be destroyed or perish. Thoth made it a mandatory point to attend all-important religious functions of the country. With sincere gratitude to Ani Williams and special thanks to Kenny Star. The Book of Thoth was a magic tome containing dangerous spells (all the magic that was lost when Atlantis was sunk). Setne is revealed to have been using the Book of Thoth to combine Greek and Egyptian magic by summoning a Son of Sobek and Serapis. The book, written by Thoth, is said to contain two spells, one of which allows the reader to understand the speech of animals, and one of which allows the reader to perceive the gods themselves. Get back, you crocodile of the West! To be spoken over a falcon standing with the White Crown on his head; Atum, Shu and Tefnut, Geb and Nut, Osiris and Isis, Seth and Nepthys being drawn in ochre on a new bowl placed in the sacred barque, together with an image of this spirit (ba) whom you wish to be made worthy, it being anointed with oil. 'O you sycomore of the sky, may there be given to me the air which is in it, for I am he who sought out that throne in the midst of Wenu [Hermopolis]. It is indeed well that you should hear! 'Eternity' is the name of one; 'sea' is the name of the other. Thoth is the ultimate god of wisdom, knowledge and learning; he is a self-created god during the beginning of creation along with goddess Maat. Kings : Men, married, or over 25 years of age. May I have power in my heart, may I have power in my arms, may I have power in my legs, may I have power in my mouth, may I have power in all my members may I have power over invocation-offerings, may I have power over water ... air ... the waters ... streams ... riparian lands ... men who would harm me ... women who would harm me in the realm of the dead ... those who would give orders to harm me upon earth. It also has a map to the Land of Demons though its very hard to understand according to Zia Rashid. The tarot cards represent the energies that you are about to send off. But not all the magic in the Book, not that of any magician in Egypt, could bring Merab back to life.