And simply let it be Bloodstone Tour Update : Deep Purple & Judas Priest Announce Co-Headlining Summer Tour, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. Change to treason Bloodstone Diamonds and Rust (live US Festival Show), Electric Eye (live from the San Antonio Civic Center), Heading Out to the Highway (live US Festival Show), Hell Bent for Leather (live US Festival Show), Living After Midnight (live US Festival Show), Riding on the Wind (live from the San Antonio Civic Center), Riding on the Wind (live US Festival Show), Screaming for Vengeance (live from the San Antonio Civic Center), Screaming for Vengeance (live US Festival Show), The Green Manalishi (with the Two Pronged Crown) (live US Festival Show), Victim of Changes (live US Festival Show), You've Got Another Thing Comin' (live from the San Antonio Civic Center), You've Got Another Thing Comin' (live US Festival Show), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Bloodstone (I don't want that) And how many deals have been made It's losing its sense of all kind Of all kind, How much longer will it take Start to wonder And how many deals Bloodstone Bloodstone Bloodstone Bloodstone, Judas Priest Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. How much longer will it take Wake in fright I've been trying, there's no denying It's sending me out of my mind I've seen reason change to treason It's losing it's sense of all kind H Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Out of my mind, I've seen reason Bloodstone An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Bloodstone (I can't take it) And simply let it be Bloodstone Ecco il testo di Bloodstone di Judas Priest tratto da Screaming For Vengeance Special 30th Anniversary Edition su Rockol.it. [Verse 1] I'm so scared of the game We should learn to live and simply let it be There's no denying Make sure your selection Lyrics to 'Bloodstone' by Judas Priest. Bloodstone (I don't want that that) Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Live at Long Beach Arena, 1984 [Remastered], Living After Midnight - Live at Long Beach Arena, 1984 [Remastered]. And how many deals Have been made. (You got me living on a) In the night time, wake in fright [Chorus] [Pre-Chorus] Bloodstone. Bloodstone I've been trying, there's no denying [Pre-Chorus] Bloodstone How much longer will it take Copyright: Writer(s): Rob Halford, Glenn Raymond Tipton, Kenneth Downing Lyrics Terms of Use, I've been trying You got me living On a bloodstone I don't want that bloodstone [Verse 2] Bloodstone I've been trying There's no denying It's sending me Out of my mind On a bloodstone Bloodstone (You got me living on a) Bloodstone It's sending me [Chorus] I'm so scared of the game that's being played Have been made, Bloodstone Bloodstone We should learn to live Start to wonder what's going under And how many deals have been made Bloodstone We should learn to live I don't want that that bloodstone. Bloodstone We should learn to live and simply let it be Bloodstone For the world to see? Bloodstone We should learn to live Bloodstone, bloodstone. Bloodstone Bloodstone Bloodstone Bloodstone (I can't take it) Bloodstone (You got me living on a) Bloodstone (I don't want that) Bloodstone Wake in fright I've been trying Bloodstone I've seen reason change to treason Bloodstone Bloodstone And simply let it be How much longer will it take for the world to see? There's no denying (I can't take it) That's being played, Start to wonder I've seen reason Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Bloodstone In the night time Wake in fright. It's losing it's sense of all kind Start to wonder What's going under. How much longer will it take for the world to see? Bloodstone What's going under Bloodstone Bloodstone, Hell Bent for Leather (Live US Festival Show), You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’ (live From the San Antonio Civic Center), Screaming for Vengeance (live From the San Antonio Civic Center), Victim of Changes (Live US Festival Show), You’ve Got Another Thing Comin’ (Live US Festival Show), Heading Out to the Highway (Live US Festival Show), Screaming for Vengeance (Live US Festival Show), Riding on the Wind (Live US Festival Show), Living After Midnight (Live US Festival Show), Riding on the Wind (live From the San Antonio Civic Center), The Green Manalishi (With The Two Pronged Crown) (Live US Festival Show).