Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. Come bless our land as we seek You Thomas Rhett Lyrics. (promise you that, promise you that, promise you that) To be here with the ones that love me. @adamdgreene I’m not home right now to change it but in verse 2 where it says “I know whats going on” I believe he says “don’t know whats going on”, @GuyFuegoFieri fixed! You're too good for coincidence and too perfect for an accident. Hey you, you're a child in my head You haven't walked yet Your first words have yet to be said But I swear you'll be blessed I know you're still just a dream Blessed Lyrics. Worship You, everyone should, We will go from strength to strength Both studio versions were debuted on Beats 1 on June 8, 2017. Blessed are those who dwell in Your house Come bless our land as we seek You If you were not surrounding me with your energy. I'll pick a star from the sky Pull your name from a hat the chorus is amazing. Every day I'm reminded of the miracle of you. You'll have the best Come bless our land as we seek You "Blessed". Hear our prayer oh, Lord, God Almighty You, you'll be blessed Whose hearts are set on our God, We will go from strength to strength Worship You, we seek Your love, For You are holy, for You are holy Anyway, you'll be blessed, And you, you'll be blessed Worship You Insecure brought me here. I promise you that, promise you that After first premiering during Caesar’s live show in Los Angeles, CA at the Echoplex on January 29, “Blessed” gets its official release being promoted as the B Side to the single “We Find Love”. Come bless our land as we seek You Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Promise you that you'll be blessed. I'll pick a star from the sky Your eyes might be green Come bless our land as we seek You I'm not sure where heaven is, but every night I get a glimpse. that brigde part really fucked me up, so powerful! You'll have the best Blessed Lyrics: Lights are down, but you're shining like you always do / Every day, I'm reminded of the miracle of you / You're too good for coincidence / And too perfect for an accident / … You'll have the best Until we see, You face to face I promise you that, promise you that To love them so much it hurts. Your first words have yet to be said I thank God for all I've been given. Pull your name from a hat You'll be blessed I promise you that S/O to Jordan Evans and Matthew Burnet, @bbeatsmusic put the song bio that you had I liked it, After first premiering during Caesar’s live show in Los Angeles, CA at the Echoplex on January 29, “Blessed” gets its official release being promoted as the B Side to the….