Kaori, It’s just the start of their romantic, heartwarming, and even heart-wrenching story. But now I'm left super disappointed with how they ended it..wish they made more episodes :(. 24 min Toradora is one romance anime everyone can truly enjoy. Romi Pak, Animation, Comedy, Family. A pretty young girl and a sweet but plain-looking boy fall in love. Nozomi Sasaki, Josh Grelle. That place where he’s gonna live is called Sakurasou, a place where oddballs like him end up. Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun is fairly new, yet it has already soared to the top. Haruka Tomatsu, TV-14 Having been disliked by her classmates in middle school because of her cute girl features, Yoshioka Futaba had to wait for her middle school life to end so she could start anew. Now this one’s so interesting that you’ll be very pleased watching it. While Kaichō wa Meido-sama! Animation, Drama, Fantasy. Yûichi Nakamura, If you enjoy Toradora!, be sure to look up this list of 10 similar anime to get ideas for your watch queue. Animation, Music, Romance. But yes, it is a great anime. Stars: TV series that tells the every-day stories of a group of teenagers in high-school, focusing on their romances and personal problems. Haruka Tomatsu, Even the story on its own is very decent. Until the very end, Special A keeps the romantic pace up. Ayako Kawasumi, Most of these I've seen, but not all. Rie Kugimiya, Let's just keep our fingers crossed that the 'Season 2' will be green-lighted and come out soon. Now, if anime romance is your kind of thing, be sure to vote up the best series below. Risa Taneda, Kana Hanazawa, I agree with animelover Kiss Him Not Me is amazing and does deserve to be on here! Animation, Adventure, Drama. Kanae Itô, Chris Ayres, TV-MA I'm surprised Say I Love You isn't on there. i hope they release the 2nd season of Kaichou Wa Maid-sama, I really love this anime and its ending I finish reading the manga, im pretty sure ther is going to be a 2 season, When will new season of tsuki ga kirei coming out, kaichou wa maid sama is so cool , i really loved it so much , even when the end wasnt that amazing , but , still i love it, Tonari no k Kaibutsu it's ending really great, warmth and beautiful after I already finish read in manga. I've been reading a lot more manga recently than anime, and right now I'm in the middle of a new series, The Greatest Wolf of My Life, i love this list and think maid sama is the best anime. When he graduated, he try to forgot about it but he accidentally got into a contract with Rikka and disrupts his desperately ordinary life. Aki Toyosaki, no one's ever topped that yet ^_^ 。. Yôsuke Akimoto, Risa and Otani are always being laughed at as the comedy duo. Lastly, as I’ve said, everything’s surprisingly good, so giving it a chance is definitely a must! Nobunaga Shimazaki, You think all anime just about fighting like bleach, dragonball, one piece & naruto. Kazuyo Aoki, Two ostensibly opposite women, both named Nana, become roommates in Tokyo and grow inseparable. When an all-boys school suddenly turns co-ed, the only foreseeable struggle that’s bound to happen is that the new girl students will be intimidated and feel awkward. White Album 2 orchestrates Haruki's final semester with complex romance and exhilarating music, as the curtains of the stage he so desired begin to open. Nobunaga Shimazaki, Now in high school, Yoshioka has changed her personality into something very unlady-like (opposite to what she was before) so as to not repeat her experiences in middle school. These anime showcase the joys and hardships of falling in love, whether a schoolgirl has an unrequited crush on her senpai, a Love Triangle occurs within a group of friends, or rivals become lovers through competition or their intense passion for each other. When she says that ... See full summary », Stars: 25 min It’s not specifically romance, it has a super natural theme to it also. Ritsu, the senpai he admires, also lives there, as do a few other "unique" individuals. Both Ryuuji and Taiga have their own crushes—coincidentally, on each other's best friend. Tatsuhisa Suzuki, You spend your whole life going through … The series focuses on an average girl, a kpop idol (who's also the girl's neighbor), and a famous webtoon artist (who's the girl's childhood friend). Maid sama number one??? My Favorites aren’t in this list. Aired: Aug. 2016. Saori Hayami, | Aya Hirano, Well I've watched all of them (the above mentioned). The misadventures of a young student and his landlady's romance. You'll understand why if you watch it. Also sakura sou. Sôichirô Hoshi, Animation, Comedy, Sport. Animation, Comedy, Romance, Seika High School, once an all-boys school notorious for its wild students and for generally being a terrifying place for girls, has recently become a co-ed school. | Animation, Romance, Sport, 5th grader Koh Kitamura lives next door to the Tsukishima family, owners of a batting cage and the Clover cafe. | Genevieve Simmons, Sôichirô Hoshi, The girl’s name is Nagisa Furukawa, and unbeknownst to both, it’s just the start of the rollercoaster of love and life where they’ll first start as friends until they get attached to one another.