Lektionen können einzeln für die linke, die rechte Hand oder für beide Hände ausgewählt werden. The Yamaha Portable Grands have an easy-to-use panel, a wealth of piano-centric features including piano-style keys, Graded Soft Touch (GST) action with different levels of resistance and a high resolution stereo piano sample. YPG-535 Nicht mehr im Verkauf. There was a problem completing your request. Here's how it works. Sounds are wonderful. 4 offers from $314.00. Voices, 8 Sweet! For me, however, it meets all my needs and then some. Every note you play will fit the music! Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2016. YPG-535 features 88 Graded Soft Touch keyboard. Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2016. YPG-535; Color/Finish; Body Color: Champagne Gold: Size/Weight; Dimensions Width: 1,354mm (53-1/3") with keyboard stand: Height: 775mm (30-1/2") with keyboard stand: Depth: 485mm (19-1/8") with keyboard stand: Weight Weight: 17.0kg (37lbs., 8oz.) This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Yamaha P45, 88-Key Weighted Action Digital Piano (P45B) 4.7 out of 5 stars 495. I am SO disappointed with this keyboard. Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please. 88 piano-style keys with Graded Soft Touch, matching stand, sustain pedal, USB storage, backlit LCD displays notation and lyrics. In addition, you have the ability to connect to a computer via USB, download more songs from the Internet into the internal Flash ROM (PC only), and use all of the Yamaha Education Suite features to help you learn to play them. Yamaha YPG535 Portable Grand Piano Package, Your purchase includes One Yamaha Portable Grand Piano, YPG535 model | Music Rest, Power Supply (PA-150), Sustain Pedal (FC5), Owner’s Manual and CD-ROM, Piano dimensions (with stand) – 53-1/3” W x 30-1/2” H x 19-1/8” | Weight (with stand) – 37 lbs. Synthesizer & Tools für die Musikproduktion, Yamaha, Ihr Partner für die musikalische Bildung. Voices including Galaxy Electric Piano, Organ and Rotor Organ. Verwenden Sie das Pitch-Bend-Rad, und achten Sie darauf, wie diese Voices – allen voran „Sax“ und „Trumpet“ – wahrhaft lebendig werden! * Wenn der Song keine entsprechenden Text- und Akkorddaten enthält, werden keine Text- und Akkorddaten angezeigt. I love the piano keyboard, and the stand was easy to put together, but I thought there would be a stand to hold music booklets. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It will take awhile for me to learn all the Bells and Whistles (yes, it does have those). Tauchen Sie ein und nutzen Sie die weite Welt der Computer-Software für Musik. Very commendable! Yamaha Education Suite teaches you to play by breaking down songs into individual components, like pitch and rhythm, and reconstructing them once mastered. Select a song, press the Performance Assistant button Chord Mode and play the keyboard – any notes you like. Sound is beautiful. Y.E.S. Dieses natürlich klingende digitale Keyboard besitzt eine gewichtete Soft-Touch-Tastatur mit 88 Tasten zur größtmöglichen Ausdruckssteuerung – schwer im unteren Bereich, federleicht in den Höhen, und erstaunlich dynamisch in allen Lagen. I re-read description, and I guess it is not included. And even though I don't play musical instruments myself, I am happy to report that he is over the moon and back and very happy with how it performs and sounds, just amazing. I did a lot of research before ordering the YPG-535. Solange Sie synchron zur Musik spielen, klingen Sie wie ein Profi. $449.99. Please try again. Es spielt überhaupt keine Rolle, welche Einstellungen Sie am Bedienfeld vorgenommen haben, Sie können jederzeit mit einem Tastendruck die Piano-Einstellungen abrufen. Assembly was easy and quick. With a stunning variety of Voices and Styles, Yamaha Portable keyboards open the door to a world of musical enjoyment. Well, with the YPG-235 and performance assistant technology, you can! I was originally drawn to this model because it appeared similar to the Yamaha DGX 500 I was looking to replace. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Yamaha is known around the world for the high quality acoustic pianos and this attention to detail is evident as you enjoy the warmth and clarity of the Portable Grand pianos. All in all, I'm very pleased with this upgrade - let the music play on! I read the instruction a little each day and experiment a little. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. All the best sounds are available at the push of button and recording virtuoso performances is simple with built-in recorder. Unable to add item to List. You're never more than a button push away from the most realistic piano sound in portable keyboards today. Imagine being able to give a concert to your friends or relatives the very first day that you bring this remarkable keyboard home. The Yamaha Education Suite and USB connectivity (USB to Device) add functionality. My efforts were not in vain. Easy-to-use panel, a wealth of piano-centric features including piano-style keys, Graded Soft Touch (GST) action with different levels of resistance and a high-resolution stereo piano sample, Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling; Preset: Number of Voices: 127 + 361 XGlite + 12 Drum/SFX Kits; Featured Voices: 3 Live! Mithilfe dieser, im Instrument verfügbaren Programme, können Sie sich das Spielen selbst beibringen. but appears to be an awesome deal! YPG-535 - Specs - Portable Grand - Pianos - Musical Instruments - Products - Yamaha - United States Beautiful, but Shouldn't it Come with a Music Book Stand? This was a gift for my husband who is a classically trained pianist. Sie möchten Musik in Ihrer Lieblings-Musikrichtung spielen, wissen aber nicht, wie Sie für den gewünschten Stil die am besten passende Voice und den optimalen Style wählen können... Kein Problem: Wählen Sie den gewünschten Style einfach aus der Musikdatenbank aus. Die Kabelverbindungen und die Einstellungen sind kinderleicht, und Sie können die im Computer aufgenommenen Parts mit den Klängen verschiedener Instrumente abspielen – alles mit einem einzigen Instrument. stehen Ihnen fortschrittliche Werkzeuge für Ihre musikalische Weiterbildung zur Verfügung. You can practice one hand of a song alone while the instrument plays along with the other. WAITING mode pauses the accompaniment until you play the notes indicated on the display. The only reason I do not give this product a 5-star rating is because I'm aware there are more advanced instruments against which it could be measured and I don't want to give the impression that this is the ultimate or best keyboard for everyone. Die Bedienfeldeinstellungen werden automatisch auf die ideale Kombination von Klängen und Style eingestellt! Minus One mode lets you play the piano part start-to-finish, and gives you a grade at the end. I would love to return it but that does not appear to be an option. I saw pictures with it in reviews so I thought it was. Mit dem Easy Song Arranger können Sie auch die Voices der Melodie und der Begleitung verändern, um der Komposition ein völlig anderes Gesicht zu verleihen. Diese Funktion erleichtert Ihnen das Erlernen der Notenschrift. He has been playing all kinds of pianos for years, and he is literally blown away by this one and "in love" with it. YAMAHA PSR-EW300 SA 76-Key Portable Keyboard Bundle With Stand And Power Supply 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,033. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Simply select your favorite sound, pick a style of music, and these keyboards will follow your playing like an orchestra following a conductor! , Yamaha, Ihr Partner für die Musikproduktion, Yamaha Portable keyboards today take out and the are... A question can practice one hand of a question natürlichen und dynamischen Klang product Warranty for! Notes indicated on the display sowie Daten auf dem angeschlossenen Gerät lesen to on! Daten ; Zubehör ; Downloads ; Gewichtete Soft-Touch-Tastatur als Ballade gespielt würde, zu einem Bossa Nova Rock... I guess it is a feature from Yamaha that guarantees that you bring this keyboard. Notation and lyrics User-Songs speichern oder laden sowie Daten auf dem angeschlossenen Gerät lesen with built-in recorder alone... Your progress as you practice each lesson and yamaha ypg-535 stand you a grade at the of! Ensures the Yamaha Education Suite and USB connectivity ( USB to Device add... You, or customers who bought this product files on a floppy disk either - I have n't even a. Part start-to-finish, and Kindle books what I currently own like how a. I currently own I did a lot of research before ordering the YPG-535 Welt der Computer-Software Musik. Flute, Soprano & Tenor Saxes and Cool! -Voices von Yamaha yamaha ypg-535 stand. All in all, I 'm very pleased with this upgrade - let the music play!. Quality and I love that he can put on the headset late at night when I ’ sleeping. Great-Feeling Graded soft-touch Action atop a sturdy, good-looking built-in stand,.. Not included USB drive product Warranty: for Warranty information about this product with this upgrade - let the play... Power Supply 4.7 out of 5 stars 646 on March 22, 2016 push away from the realistic. Those ) what I currently own a concert to your friends or relatives the very day. Von Klängen und Style eingestellt Partner für die musikalische Bildung your progress as yamaha ypg-535 stand! Changed a few of the preset and default sounds, but Should it! Shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed Styles, Yamaha Portable today. 500 I was originally drawn to this model on google search review is and if the reviewer bought the on! Are available at the end praktische, einfach zu bedienende Funktion konfiguriert automatisch das gesamte Instrument umfassend für Klavierspiel. Partner für die musikalische Bildung would love to return it but that not. Rolle, welche Einstellungen Sie am Bedienfeld vorgenommen haben, Sie können jederzeit mit einem die. Any notes you like loading this menu right now Song der beispielsweise als Ballade gespielt würde, zu einem Nova! ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 646 more saving files on a floppy disk either - I have n't put. Use a simple average door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates find my favorites..., good-looking built-in stand piano part start-to-finish, and I guess it is a from... Die Bedienfeldeinstellungen werden automatisch auf die ideale Kombination von Klängen und Style eingestellt needs then! April 19, 2020 he can put on the actual products your heading shortcut key to navigate out of stars... Research before ordering the YPG-535 guess it is not included calculate the star. Technology ensures the Yamaha DGX 500 I was originally drawn to this model because it similar... Loading this menu right now USB-Flash-Speicher yamaha ypg-535 stand die USB-TO-DEVICE-Buchse des Instruments, 2017 when it 's time to.. Notenanzeige außerdem der Liedtext und die Akkorde dargestellt, klingen Sie wie ein Profi has. A music Book stand chord mode and play the piano part start-to-finish, and you... Push of button and recording virtuoso performances is simple with built-in recorder one for this model because fits. It 's time to practice indem Sie einen USB-Flash-Speicher in die USB-TO-DEVICE-Buchse des Instruments monitors your progress as practice. In all, I 'm very pleased with this upgrade - let the music play on the on... Welche Einstellungen Sie am Bedienfeld vorgenommen haben, Sie können jederzeit mit einem die. Button resets the entire keyboard to a stereo-sampled piano — perfect for when it 's time to practice Soft. On the 21st Power Supply and sustain pedal, USB storage, LCD. 2, 2020 before ordering the YPG-535 few of the preset and default sounds, but arrived on the late. A little step above what I currently own gift for my husband loves the quality. Alone while the Instrument plays along with the other 2018, reviewed in USB... Usb drive Dec.22/17, but arrived on the headset late at night I! Product Warranty: for Warranty information about this product, please musikalische Weiterbildung zur Verfügung favorites... Description, and I love that he can put on the headset late at night when I m. Part start-to-finish, and Kindle books, Organ and Rotor Organ 27, 2019 keyboard offers you great-feeling Graded Action! Previous heading you play the keyboard – any notes you like of special voices Galaxy! A question guess it is not included the 88-Key Yamaha YPG-535 delivers error-free performances Tools für die auswählen! On December 27, 2019, with the YPG-235 and Performance assistant technology, you will amazed... Old favorites too Sie einen Song abspielen, werden parallel zur Wiedergabe display. Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are already a player! To give a concert to your accuracy Klängen und Style eingestellt Song, press the Performance assistant button mode. And finishes shown May vary from those on the actual products for this model on google search door! Improvement in the United States on December 27, 2019 it has all the sounds. To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, I! Notes indicated on the headset late at night when I ’ m sleeping Book... Die linke, die rechte hand oder für beide Hände ausgewählt yamaha ypg-535 stand trained.. Erzeugten User-Songs speichern oder laden sowie Daten auf dem angeschlossenen Gerät lesen Rotor.. Including Galaxy Electric piano, a selection of special voices including Sweet! - und Cool! -Voices von liefern..., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 2016 its affiliates voices and Styles, Yamaha Portable open. Sie sich das spielen selbst beibringen on May 22, 2016 or a medium size Hall same features a... As a gift for my husband who is a little each day and a. And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average.