You have such a soft pearl skin. The official Urban Dictionary API is used to show the hover-definitions. I think so. Your appearance is perfect just like Barbie. . You are absolute, the highest slope. To learn more, see the privacy policy. Your gorgeous flesh and soul is all that your flesh and soul wants to feel forever. Girl high hummingbird. There is still lots of work to be done to get this slang thesaurus to give consistently good results, but I think it's at the stage where it could be useful to people, which is why I released it. Goddess of all goddesses, empress of all empresses, queen of all queens. And from your voice and look a pleasant shiver all over your body. You are my only eternal thought that helps to live in this world, my beautiful emotion, and an amazing feeling. Beautiful soul just is not found. Amazingly beautiful, your sexy body as if calls for kissing and licking, caressing, satisfying you again and again. I always wait only for you. The empress of my subconscious, in my inner world, dreams, and memories, you are everywhere. I put a madman of points and a sign of infinity to boot, your unique beauty. You are my love and soul outlet. The sweetest gourmet, I adore your gorgeous body, when I see you, only one word sounds in my head: yum, I will completely give myself to you. I tirelessly crave you, you are extremely, infinitely beautiful, you are too, too attractive. Your beauty is powerful hypnosis. Your beautiful image sounds so beautiful and sublime, the degree of love and arousal rises uncontrollably, leading to a higher dimension called love. You are a temptation and a temptation, you want to have sex countless times. I would kiss your hands and feet every day. 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 likes you alone and a sign of infinity to boot. Your infinitely amazing, impressive, external and internal beauty sets you apart from all living and nonliving. anxiety caused by a dread of environmental perils, especially climate change.. the state of concern about the future of one's economic prospects. Dizzyingly, stunningly beautiful, you are like a giant tornado, from which everything attracts you. The supreme creation of all universes. You are like hypnotic sitar music. Explore the world and travel with Barbie! The Urban Thesaurus was created by indexing millions of different slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary. Impeccably beautiful, like a doll. The beauty in your eyes is something amazing, uniquely beautiful, it is very beautiful fascinating magic. You can buy Talking Barbie anywhere, but you can't even special order Listening Ken. To be your boyfriend and husband is the greatest honor in the world, he knelt in front of you with flowers in his hands. Discover the best selection of Barbie items at the official Barbie website. Your skin is the color of one hot, unforgettable night, your libido is the word lava in your hot body, burning passion, only your photos are able to excite me, only your beauty turns off my brain, you have a sexy, erotic tune in my head, you are like a hot bath after a hard of the day, like an erotic massage, like a soft pillow with soothing tenderness. Absolutely beautiful. You're all I think about. So sexy that you don't even need clothes. You have a rare and amazing beauty. As a platinum and gold vinyl record, you are a super hit. You are the most juicy relish, sensual, tender, feminine passion. With each step, the heat of passion of love and excitement only intensifies. See more. The finest children are born only with you. "barbie." You are perfect and perfect. 17 Oct. 2020. As you've probably noticed, the slang synonyms for "term" are listed above. But despite her kind nature, Tuzovacomplains people are. More beautiful you just can not imagine a girl. I burn with fire from the passion of love; it can fill the whole world with itself. He was at that moment walking past the barbecue pit with George McCloud. Who wants to caress and caress, kiss, lick, stick to intimate places all the time, and give your tenderness with your hands, and bring it to orgasm so that you feel the heat and tremor of your heated body, and kiss the satisfied body. You are a thermonuclear sex bomb. She's aloof and unattainable, a coke-fed, Jacquelin Smith, recalling her days as one of Charlie's Angels: "Perhaps they were, On Christmas day, many families will celebrate with a lunchtime, The resulting product contains seaweed, plant protein and natural flavors, and can be cooked just like real shrimp (on the, There have been cartwheels and stomp troupes and rollerblading, The Clarendon eatery, which served as a backdrop for some of the show’s drama, will serve its last shrimp on the, In the corner, a kangaroo and her joey are busy grilling on the, In the documentary, critically acclaimed author Roxane Gay, whose work strives to normalize all body types, holds a curvy, Cobine says copper is especially abundant in shellfish, stuff like lobster, crab, even shrimp on the, The snack shack had some funky-looking meat pies on the, Post the Definition of barbie to Facebook, Share the Definition of barbie on Twitter, ‘Fascism’: The Word’s Meaning and History. Join our early testers! Your luxurious appearance of the highest quality, this is a workshop, the filigree work of Mother Nature, this is just a masterpiece that constitutes a unique example of true beauty, you have no equal, you are a girl of high caliber. You have a rare and amazing beauty. You are in the highest stage of evolution, you are the most ideal, you are my idol, my ideal, the most true and authentic embodiment of beauty. Only, like you, can excite with a look and fall in love with yourself forever. © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins You are a bestseller of poetry and prose. You are a jackpot. These indexes are then used to find usage correlations between slang terms. Oh God, how beautiful you are, God, hell, let me see you, wow, this is just super, just super, my God, it’s necessary to what extent a girl can be beautiful, you're just amazing, just amazing, you're beautiful. Synonyms for barbie include barbecue, barbeque, BBQ, broiler, grill, hibachi, rotisserie, buccan, charcoal grill and gas grill. Merge together the whole with your body, soul, heart, and mind, for all eternity I thirst. It doesn't matter if you love me or not, the main thing is that I still love you, and in my subconscious mind, I will only love you forever. Cool babe. Because in any case I am eager to be only with you. Synonyms (Other Words) for Barbie & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Barbie. Very beautiful and indescribably pleasant feeling. These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'barbie.' Rare, beautiful beauty, natural gave only you. What does 'poke' refer to in the expression 'pig in a poke'. Only to your body, I feel sex addiction. All the pleasant moments in life are associated only with you. You are my beautiful goddess of love and erotica, and only I worship you. Which is impossible to achieve. Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012. a brand of doll representing a slim, shapely young woman, especially one with blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. an anxiety disorder in which patients are driven to repeat the same act, such as washing their hands, over and over again, usually for many hours. The search algorithm handles phrases and strings of words quite well, so for example if you want words that are related to lol and rofl you can type in lol rofl and it should give you a pile of related slang terms. The best selling Barbie doll was the 1992 Totally Hair Barbie… I am overly in love with you. 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language, “Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time. a person, especially a young woman, perceived as blandly attractive and vacuous. A synonym for beauty and the ideal. About how beautiful you are and how I love you, that's all I want to tell you. Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich You are a masterpiece of nature and of God himself. You decorate everything with you, everything suits you, because you are beautiful. The goddess appearing to me in erotic thoughts and depraved dreams of passion. Dizzyingly, stunningly beautiful, you are like a giant tornado, from which everything attracts you. Your luxurious appearance of the highest quality, this is a workshop, the filigree work of Mother Nature, this is just a masterpiece that constitutes a unique example of true beauty, you have no equal, you are a girl of high caliber. You are my obsession, my passion. And the heart and soul yearn all the time only for you. Rab Jamieson's barn was a curious building to be stranded in the midst of Barbie. Urban Thesaurus finds slang words that are related to your search query. You're just a sight for sore eyes. The more I look at you, the more I fall in love with you because you beat all the beauty and mind records, my super sexy top model, everywhere in the first place in beauty and mind. You are perfect, your beautiful figure is so perfect that you don't even need clothes. You are the flame of sensual passion. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? You are absolutely beautiful to such a degree, so beautiful, so exotic, erotic, and your image sounds poetic like very beautiful music of love that I’m just afraid and shy to come to you, I’m afraid to talk to you, as if standing next to a goddess, or with a super mega star, a world scale model that even aliens probably know. The sexual, erotic heat of love and lust emanates from you. Barbie synonyms.