The Registered Agent on file for this company is Gregory Jacobs and is located at 231 Peachtree St Ste B22, Atlanta… The quality of the socks are wonderful (Turkish cotton) and they're designed right here in ATL! "Absolutely Flawless transaction. Tiny store, but decent selection on men's & women's socks in all sorts of colors, patterns, and designs! Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! in Shoe Stores, Men's Clothing, Outlet Stores, Socks n Socks was created as a premium socks brand that would provide socks that offer comfort, feature fun designs and are top quality. See our price match guarantee. My makeup was done by Domenicca, she was awesome. © 2019 NBA Media Ventures, LLC. Stopped in today because the storefront is so bright and inviting. No matter how you like to display your fandom, the NBA Store will have an exciting pair of Atlanta Hawks basketball socks that you’ll fall in love with. We even feature vintage Atlanta Hawks throwback socks so you can pay homage to the legends of the past. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. When things heat up, you can stay cool and comfortable with any of the cutting-edge Atlanta Hawks performance socks we offer. Athletic Knit for a classic look, with targeted arch support and reinforced cushioning in the heel and toe. I'm not very familiar with Pawn Shops, so I didn't know what to expect. ", "I found this place on Yelp, and decided to take the drive out from Buckhead. Socks n Socks was created as a premium socks brand that would provide socks that offer comfort, feature fun designs and are top quality. Even a few boot length options. The…". "I'm from Los Angeles. I came out to look for jewelry, as I am currently in the market for a few items,…", "There is never a time that I walk into the store that I don't ALWAYS walk out with a armful of great items. The Atlanta Hawks have announced plans to officially debut their new Nike City Edition uniform at the Nov. 20 game versus the Milwaukee Bucks. No game day ensemble is truly complete without an elite pair of officially licensed Atlanta Hawks socks from the unparalleled collection at the NBA Store. We offer an impressive variety of top styles and brands, including high-quality Atlanta Hawks crew socks and Atlanta Hawks quarter-length socks. Cute little sock specialty shop in Peachtree's Hub. Prices are almost always fantastic and you can always save huge bucks. undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, Feel Better with IdealFIT pre and post wash sizing methods, Last Longer with DualKNIT twisted yarn construction, Size L - IdealFIT sizing for men's shoe sizes 6-12, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. Shop for Atlanta Hawks Ladies socks at the official online store of the NBA. Shop the latest Atlanta Hawks men’s clothing, like t-shirts, hoodies and jackets to bolster your wardrobe. Our top-notch selection of Atlanta Hawks team socks and Atlanta Hawks mascot socks will help you showcase your enthusiasm on game day. Atlanta Hawks Men's Apparel, Men's Atlanta Hawks Shop Make a fast break to Fanatics for the greatest officially licensed men’s NBA gear on the market! If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. They aren't expensive, but there is a deal if you buy multiple pairs. If you like socks that aren't boring, stop in. Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store & online. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. “Peachtree symbolizes the streets that connect our neighborhoods, from Bankhead to Buckhead, from the West End to East Atlanta Village, and all throughout the metro Atlanta area.” Cute little sock specialty shop in Peachtree's Hub. Socks n Socks offers all kinds of crazy design ideas, creating cute and fun designs you'll love - because after all, who likes boring socks anyway?…. This year’s release of … They are veterans who know what's in style, know…". “The Atlanta Hawks are paying homage to Atlanta culture with our new Nike City Edition unis,” said Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena EVP and Chief Marketing Officer Melissa Proctor. I had a ball to go to and…", "My boyfriend and I went in to look at engagement rings and honestly, I had no idea…", "Boyd and Alice are a pleasure! Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Athletic Knit for a classic look, with targeted arch support and reinforced cushioning in the heel and toe. These would make great stocking stuffers for Christmas. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Socks N Socks. Tiny store, but decent selection on men's & women's socks in all sorts of colors, patterns, and designs! DualKNIT construction improves durability, giving you years of supporting your favorite team. Learn more. The owner was super friendly and open to answering questions. Everyone gave us a very same price. I was in and out in 5 minutes to sell my old wedding band. Even though for some reason they didn't have my reservation, they made sure to accommodate me. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. They aren't expensive, but there is a deal if you buy multiple pairs. No portion of NBA.com may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form. We looked at 6 places to sell. vid: e8950e60-10c0-11eb-ac81-511fa23ea15d, Women's Atlanta Hawks For Bare Feet 2-Pack Team Sleep Soft Socks, Women's Atlanta Hawks Quarter-Length Socks Two-Pack Set, Women's Atlanta Hawks Chevron Stripes Ankle Socks, Women's Atlanta Hawks For Bare Feet Chevron Stripe Ankle Socks, Shopping Internationally? When I went to Mr. Guvens, I told him my emergency situation, he said here is what you will…", "I made an appointment for a full service makeup application. If you’re searching for bold new pair of Atlanta Hawks player socks to help you honor your favorite NBA all-star, then we have just what you need. The Atlanta Hawks Striped Crew Socks officially Licensed NBA Team Logo Socks are the ultimate fan accessory. If you like socks that aren't boring, stop in.I'm not from Atlanta, and this was A bit hard to find. Cute little sock specialty shop in Peachtree's Hub. Their inventory is awesome and ever changing. They aren't expensive, but there is a deal if you buy multiple pairs. I came to atlanta and had to sell a diamond ring. To actually find this cute place, take the STAIRS down to the street level (even harder to find if you use the elevator down). See how a store is chosen for you. The company's filing status is listed as Active/Compliance and its File Number is 18095599. Even a few boot length options. Socks n Socks offers all kinds of crazy design ideas, creating cute and fun designs you'll love - because after all, who likes boring socks anyway? Made from SweatTECH blended yarns, you'll feel cool and more comfortable in all weather conditions. We offer an impressive variety of top styles and brands, including high-quality Atlanta Hawks crew socks and Atlanta Hawks quarter-length socks. No game day ensemble is truly complete without an elite pair of officially licensed Atlanta Hawks socks from the unparalleled collection at the NBA Store. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The Atlanta Hawks Striped Crew Socks officially Licensed NBA Team Logo Socks are the ultimate fan accessory. Based on spot gold prices at the time, I felt I received a very fair amount for the band. Size L - IdealFIT sizing for men's shoe sizes 6-12.Size M - IdealFIT sizing Womens Shoe Sizes 3-8 and Youth/Young Man Shoe Sizes 1-6. The Socks Of Peachtree LLC is a Georgia Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on July 30, 2018. ), but it wasn't on the directory. All rights reserved. Stay updated on sales, new items and more. Made from SweatTECH blended yarns, you'll feel cool and more comfortable in … The GPS says it is in the HUB (it is! Tiny store, but decent selection on men's & women's socks in all sorts of colors, patterns, and designs! Would definitely recommend them. Even a few boot length options. Visit nbastore.eu. If you like socks that aren't boring, stop in. Browse our selection of socks and other great footwear at store.nba.com.