We celebrated by letting her fill herself up with goodies. Totally vegan news, entertainment & community. Together, they bring you all the vegan infotainment you need – trends, news, quizzes and more. Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. He has been a dedicated vegan for many years, and …. Check Out :- http://wiredupreport.com For More News & Videos Arnold Schwarzenegger celebrating his pet donkey Lulu’s birthday We celebrated by letting her fill herself up with goodies,” he captioned the clip. Appearing on Men’s Health “Gym & Fridge” YouTube series, the seven times Mr. Olympia champion said he had started stocking his office fridge with vegetables, fruits, and vegan meat. Arnold Schwarzenegger celebrates pet donkey's birthday amid lockdown. He has been a dedicated vegan for many years, and …, Spook Season approaches. Arnold Schwarzenegger celebrates his pet Lulu’s first birthday by feeding the donkey goodies. Last month, Schwarzenegger shared a video on Instagram that shows him feeding the animals carrots at his dinner table. “We just eat with Whiskey and Lulu have a good time and be entertained and we have a good time eating here together!”. He has been a …, “If you were a vegetable, what kind would you be?” A question that has tormented humanity throughout the ages – until now. In the video, he says: “I just had my little bit of vegan food.”, “See that is what we do. Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger was born on July 30, 1947 in Thal, Styria, the second son of Aurelia (née Jadrny) and Gustav Schwarzenegger.His father was the local chief of police and had served in World War II as a Hauptfeldwebel after voluntarily joining the Nazi Party in 1938. pic.twitter.com/8ZOE5BhuZf, Happy Birthday!! “I stay away more from the meats and more from animal products, and animal proteins, because there was this misconception that that’s the only way you get big and strong, so now I back off that and I feel much better.”. Take our quiz to find out your perfect outfit. Do you have to Google your way through a shopping trip, or do you have all the bad E-numbers memorised? My name is Arnold. We will not be using your email for any marketing purposes. “Stay at home as much as possible. A post shared by Arnold Schwarzenegger (@schwarzenegger) on Apr 27, 2020 at 3:05pm PDT. Love ‘em. We have a birthday today! ... New Zealand dad creates funny backyard zoo experience for daughter's birthday An unparalleled resource in the fields of memeology and veganomics. Leave them a comment! The video has racked up 1,181,364 views and thousands of comments from the actor’s 20.5 million followers. Arnold Schwarzenegger just threw a special birthday party for his donkey, Lulu. 2 months ago | 27 views. Happy birthday Lulu. pic.twitter.com/gIrlTY2Qa1, Happy Birthday Lulu! But what to choose? Read ‘em. Happy Birthday. Arnold Schwarzenegger Celebrates His Pet Donkey Lulu’s Birthday, Netizens Pour In Wishes Schwarzenegger has been quarantined with pets, the miniature horse and donkey named Whiskey and Lulu, respectively, and he celebrated Lulu's birthday lately. Arnold Schwarzenegger. The Totally Vegan Buzz Team are a gang of extremely entertaining writers who also happen to be vegan. “Now I eat more oatmeal, and greens, and vegetables, and healthy foods,” he said. Arnold Schwarzenegger celebrates his pet Lulu’s first birthday by feeding the donkey goodies. pic.twitter.com/9qbQuQKcJr, Happy Birthday from one Lulu to another pic.twitter.com/ld5ppWWGNL, Happy Birthday LuLu this is our backyard view. Read: QUIZ: If you score 19/20 on THIS quiz, you’re a Vegan God Marlon Farrugia Marlon Farrugia is a freelance writer from Brighton. They love it when you guys say hi…, The Totally Vegan Buzz Team are a gang of extremely entertaining writers who also happen to be vegan. Previously the actor recommended eating vegan while on lockdown. You will receive mail with link to set new password. We’ve hand selected only the dankest of the dank – the most savage and spicy memes known to humankind – and we’ve collected them here for all to enjoy. Listen to the experts, ignore the morons,” Schwarzenegger wrote in the caption. He has previously stated he enjoys eating plant-based products more than meat. PS. The miniature donkey, who turned 1 could be seen hogging on the delicious cake while Schwarzenegger commemorates his big day. In a video posted last month, the actor sitting at his kitchen table with Whiskey and Lulu urged his followers to stay home, eat vegan food and listen to experts to remain safe from the coronavirus outbreak. Let’s spread the vegan message, friends! Twitter could not handle the cuteness of the miniature barnyard animal in the frame as over 58.2k people hearted the video, while nearly 1.3 million people watched it. While people are coming up with unique ways to keep themselves busy during the ongoing pandemic, Schwarzenegger is enjoying the downtime with his adorable pets. Together, they bring you all the vegan infotainment you need - trends, news, quizzes and more. “Are we not celebrating [your] birthday really great? Arnold Schwarzenegger just threw a special birthday party for his donkey, Lulu. Although the former politician and bodybuilder has not confirmed if he is vegan, the actor has extolled plant-based food in the past. France to end mink breeding and wild animal captivity in... David Attenborough joins Instagram to say ‘the Earth is finite... Asda to be ‘first UK retailer to launch ambient vegan... Greta Thunberg ‘a strong candidate’ for this year’s Nobel Peace... Indian startup creates zero-waste, animal-free vegan cashmere from plants, stay home, eat vegan food and listen to experts, the actor has extolled plant-based food in the past, Read: Joaquin Phoenix orders cook-at-home meal kit to support vegan eatery during lockdown, “Stay home and eat vegan food” Arnold’s advice for coronavirus, Billie Eilish adopts her adorable quarantine foster puppy companion, Popular vegan cook’s new carrot ‘Bacon’ recipe takes social media by storm, Rihanna won PETA’s Fashion Award for new vegan leather capsule collection, Jack Black ditches meat to support his health and help fight climate change, Bryan Adams calls man “The most dangerous creature on earth”, Newly launched Veggie Challenge App to help you go plant-based with meal plans, tips, recipes and more, Vancouver to host an all vegan outdoor market this summer, QUIZ: If you score 11/12 on this quiz, you’re a verified vegan food expert. They love it when you guys say hi... Here you’ll find hilarious and high quality memes for all humans, made by the best vegan meme creators on the Internet. Follow. The actor previously revealed he's eating vegan while on lockdown. “We will get through this together,” he added. We have a birthday today! Marlon Farrugia Marlon Farrugia is a freelance writer from Brighton. xoxo, She is beautiful! Arnold Schwarzenegger just threw a special birthday party for his donkey, Lulu. By signing up you agree to receive emails from LIVEKINDLY and accept our terms of use and privacy & cookie policy. Check out the celeb life under quarantine. You like some salad,” he asks Whiskey and playfully nudges him away from his food saying “its mine!”. View more posts, ‘The ProVeg Veggie Challenge App makes it easier than ever to try a more plant-based diet,’ says the organization. Bihar elections: Mahagathbandhan manifesto vows to scrap new farm laws, protect dissenters, Bihar Elections 2020: Congress mulls axing ex-AMU prez Usmani's ticket over 'Jinnah row', Javadekar fumes over demand to restore Art 370, dares Cong to add it in Bihar manifesto, Arnold Schwarzenegger celebrates his pet donkey Lulu’s birthday, netizens pour in wishes, Memes About Aliens And UFOs Take Twitter By Storm After Pentagon Releases UFO Videos, Justin Bieber & His Baby Sister Groove To Drake's 'Toosie Slide' In TikTok Video; See Here, 'Avengers: Endgame’ Directors Share Unseen BTS Video Of Robert Downey Jr & Chris Evans, Kylie Jenner Makes TikTok Videos With Her Bestfriend, Mocks Her Sisters And Mother. So we’ve assembled this: the ultimate gallery of vegan memes. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. I had my 250 grams of protein in a day because I weighed 250 pounds.”, “As I got older and I started reading up on it, I recognized the fact that you really don’t have to get your protein from meat—or from animals,” he continued. Lost your password? I still love your movies even having watched tem since I was a kid. After my home workout, fueling up with Whiskey and Lulu. It was Corno’s 3rd anniversary and he LOVES Cheerios. The actor has been fairly active on social media keeping his fans entertained with cute snippets of his pets. ProVeg has launched an app to help more people transition to a plant based lifestyle. Happy birthday Lulu and Sydney! Lulu turned 1. pic.twitter.com/u6Z8h9tizy, Happy birthday Lulu from all our donkeys! And when you do, tell them Totally Vegan Buzz sent you. All memes are completely free to download and share on your social media. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. “We celebrated by letting her fill herself up with goodies,” he added. Another video shared on Instagram shows him eating his meal after a home workout and feeding salad leaves to both his pets as they nose his food for a bite. The actor posted a video on Twitter of himself singing “Happy Birthday” to the adorable donkey. Enjoy all those goodies. A video of Arnold Schwarzenegger celebrating his pet donkey Lulu's birthday is going viral on the internet and it is all shades of adorable!