I'lll never complain about the server pop. So I’m buying a tank to make more money, and also paying twice as much and all you are giving me is…more money. But why would I go back to a place I was so soiled on? Also low tier queues will be even longer, maybe unplayable. Ohhh the server is empty in the middle of the night I wonder why???

For example, WoT liked to package their rare tanks, for sale with real money on the website, with lots of other things to inflate the cost. Not everyone can stay up late playing computer games every night. really enjoyed the game . Created on April 5, 2020 Armored Warfare is dead, may as well stop hosting it MS. Saw a lot of Asian and AUS people flaming mm in US server.. To be fair NA PvP is dead for 3/4 of the day. The MM has gotten better since the patch earlier today, both in terms of faster queue times and more full matches. If i want to play WoT i'll just keep playing WoT.

So i was wondering is the game dead or is it a bug ? here in EU after watching PurplePoloPlayer queue for 5 minutes during prime-time only to be dumped into an 8v8 game.

Armored Warfare is a team-based action MMO tank game from My.com for the PC. hope these new devs do some good to it .

The positive changes?

3 years ago So i was wondering is the game dead or is it a bug ? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ArmoredWarfare community. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ArmoredWarfare community. Love the game. From the start, the powers-that-be refused to support NA (or, to a lesser extent, EU).
Like, can’t get a match dead. You see, the strength of AW back then was a dedication to say “yes” to all the things that WoT had said “no” to – reducing RNG, reduced cost for premium tanks, turning regular tanks into premiums for real life currency, a +/-1 matchmaker, incorporating popular mods into the UI. Press J to jump to the feed. I’m…well, I’m not entirely sure what killed AW. I had to look up what a “Homer’s car” was lol. Server Maintenance On the 16th of October, the server will not be available for an Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But I don't want to play WoT or a WoT clone. A free gift? That's a shame. A tank that should, in their paradigm, cost $20, might be in a package costing $40, and include in game currency to make up the remainder of the value in the package. Opening the 2017 Time Capsule – A Little Late, The Self-Aware Colony (formerly Combat Archeology/WarpCoreBreach).

GLOPS is playable in prime time and events, but you have to pick the right tier. Most people here on reddit probably play on NA, where the game was dead month ago. AW is dead, but Harbinger Zero is not. That should do a decent job of explaining why. I expected this game to be filled with people like warthunder and WoT especially since it was made by one of the greatest companies out there . I noticed that but i don't think 30 people waiting for queue is a healthy number for a game . I don't see the point in starting fresh for a game that doesn't want to come into its own. Choose co-op missions, PvP battles or even hybrid battle modes.

It's dead. Otherwise I fear that it might be just the final nail in the coffin. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

Sorry dude, AW is dead. Don’t you think AW is a Homer’s car and they should have listened to players less? So that, in a nutshell, is why I left. Cookies help us deliver our Services. AW is dead. I'm not sure if that will be enough after Obsidian was basically let go. I only bought it because OE was the development team. Hi , New player here The first time i heard about this game and saw it was made by Obsidian i expected it to be awesome and fun ( which it was) but no one is playing it (EU , NA) Servers have zero people playing in PvP and around 20 people on PvE . I just started playing for my first time yesterday. Go look at the top rated post on this sub. We could make arguments about balancing (there were real issues there ), about gameplay (it became pixel hunting on steroids, where even a .01 accuracy rating couldn’t help), or population (already split between PvE and PvP and now spread across 10 tiers instead of 8). From the start, the powers-that-be refused to support NA (or, to a lesser extent, EU). Any of this sound familiar? And people were just absolutely fed up, because they had just ran away from this problem. But really that’s not what I want to talk about. It was good as it was, and the end result of throwing them in was an unbalanced, uninteresting mess. Armored Warfare Is Dead On September 27, 2016 By HarbingerZero In Uncategorized The Journey Back to WoT, Part 1. As it turns out I didn’t know how wrong I could be. They just let their game die on the vine. With an unstoppable force of the world’s most powerful armored combat vehicles at your disposal, take to the battlefield to wage war with over 100 powerful vehicles.

Except that…WoT finally listened.

Then the game will be perfect!

So I’m going to call that the high water mark. They got fired a week ago, and now all the developemnt is being handled by Mail.ru, a russian publishing company with a long and tainted past of releasing games with P2W mechanics, full of bugs, and rediculus grinds. And like a certain MMO company, AW has decided the answer is to completely gut the combat mechanics of the game and change them whole sale. It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. The game My.com bought from Obsidian is no longer being supported on console since January. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

Just to put it into perspective, even the Russian playerbase is very worried about the turn of events (OE being fired). As much as I hate to say it (top founder pack wooooooooooooo), the game is, indeed, pretty much dead. Well, one of the primary uses of a premium tank is to make in game currency. Classes disappearing, being simplified, blunting skill ceilings, lowering floors.

So, to stay with my analogy, the doctors and nurses who kept an eye on our patient were replaced with first year medical students or something like that.
With a premium account you make it fast, and without one, its really the only way to make it at all.

Were folks still sitting around for almost 2 minutes to get 8-on-8 games when there were 15-20 players per tier in the queue? It was fun while it lasted, and I will miss never unlocking the Chall 2. Yesterday between 8pm and 10pm GMT+1 there were even ~100 people in the PvP queue at the same time once. However, I think you may be right in other aspects. But somewhere along the way, AW started a dangerous inversion. So the people who have bought into it and played for months are leaving and going back to WoT or WT. I don’t think that’s the case with Balance 2.0. That miracle could have been a very good B2.0 patch. well, lets say they better get this Balance 2.0 right. For example, people were demanding tier 9 & 10 vehicles, and honestly there just wasn’t any need for them to be in the game. **ANNOUNCING ARMORED WARFARE**

Are you sure it’s not just pining for the fjords? don't despair. Immerse yourself into the world of modern armored vehicle combat.

I hope the new patch has improved things for you guys. Control your modern tank or armored fighting vehicle. This was a good move both in terms of commercial/popular success and gameplay success. I'd say the patient is at least comatose, probably brain dead and without a miracle will stay that way.

:DDDDDDDDD you really bought a top founder pack ? r/ArmoredWarfare: **ANNOUNCING ARMORED WARFARE** We’re thrilled to announce Armored Warfare, a new free-to-play massively multiplayer online … To be fair NA PvP is dead for 3/4 of the day. They stopped saying “no” to all the things WoT said “yes” to. We’re thrilled to announce Armored Warfare, a new free-to-play massively multiplayer online tactical military video game that puts you in control of some of the most incredible, modern destructive machines to grace a battlefield. Yeah, they should just make it so no games are created so the number in queue can grow. I really want to talk about this from an MMO perspective, and the unique role reversal that AW and WoT have gone into since last December.

And when they found out “hey problem is solved back at the old place”  – well, that’s all it took. More on that in Part 2. But it was dead primetime on a friday night. Yay ! Press J to jump to the feed. Time is +3:00 GMT (10am) . I don’t remember hearing anyone suggest that TD’s should become light tanks or that AFV’s should become passive TD’s. Armored Warfare is a free-to-play MMO where you can engage in explosive online tank battles against millions of players around the world. A thrilling mobile action that combines the dynamics of a modern multiplayer shooter and well thought-out tactical team battles. People have jobs, dude. So i was wondering is the game dead or is it a bug ? The result was, essentially, the game that WoT players had been asking for – clamoring for – for years. Which I was going to make anyway. I'll see how this game is doing in August to see if anything truly changed post-OE. Like dead dead. I played on for awhile, but unlike Warplanes, there’s just not enough of a draw or advantage to keep playing. it's the middle of the night on a thursday. Actually, yeah, I kinda was. well many people are still waiting for balance 2.0 to hit most of people left because its not obsidian who develops the game anymore and people who are left playing are playing the pts. Drive modern tanks, armored vehicles and more. Or more accurately, they listened to everyone and now offer multiple package levels from just the tank to the tank + other valuable goodies. I do remember when players asked for autocannons to be nerfed, and we got a front page article about how powerful autocannons were in real life, about as unsubtle a jab as you can get. What were queue times and team sizes during prime time hours last night?

( Sarcasm).

Game is comming through a difficult period, players are waiting for the (re)balance 2.0 and more content. We’re thrilled to announce Armored Warfare, a new free-to-play massively multiplayer online tactical military video game that puts you in control of some of the most incredible, modern destructive machines to grace a battlefield. It's dead and it will be even more dead (lel) when Obsidian got fired and whole thing went to m.ru, I wouldnt hope much for Balance 2.0 anymore and that the playerbase will be ever revived. **ANNOUNCING ARMORED WARFARE** Well yes and no , I just felt safe that OE was the devs cuz of their previous success in videogames also russian are quite good in developing tank games , Look at warthunder . They stopped doing it. My guess is that it will end up as a broken PoS to milk Russians as it seems that this is the type of product that m.ru wants to have, But since waiting doesnt cost you anything...we can only sit and wait to see how it will turn out. Still, for Sunday evening the queues where way to long (3-5 mins for tier 7 or 8 PvP). Armored Warfare is a free-to-play MMO military video game that brings tank genre to the next level. AW swore never to do it, then swore they would only do it in package deals that favored the customer, and then just went ahead and did it all the way WoT would do. Welp if you came here because of OE, then you're fresh out of luck I'm affraid.

For those playing PvE this isn’t a problem – matches are still available, though the queue is slow in the morning or late night hours, and often generates odd teams because of the low population. Pre-patch MM was driving me nuts since 0.13 launched. I could give you another half dozen examples like this – of places where AW has gone back on their word, or reduced their high bar down so low as to provoke some of the same complaints we used to make about WoT! All in ways that the remaining players never wanted or asked for. ;).

PvE is still pretty fine (EU), no problem finding games. (-; http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Fjords. Nostalgia?

Stop always telling many people waiting for 2.0. the true is many people left this game and doesnt give a fuck about 2.0.