Unlimited downloads. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). One of many Shania great sing-a-longs ... come on - you know you do...squeeze it...please it (who cares about the real words) JUST SING. Listen Now Buy song $1.29. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. This is one of Shania Twain's best and most popular songs. Play online or download to listen offline free - in HD audio, only on JioSaavn. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. She released her self titled debut album Shania Twain in 1993. MAKES A GIRL FEEL SPECIAL JUST LIKE HER GUY SHOULD! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Songfacts reports that Twain's first single in six years, Shania Twain (born Eileen Regina Edwards) is a country pop singer from Windsor, Ontario, Canada. She released her self titled debut album Shania Twain in 1993. Do you know any background info about this track? Crystal clear audio. Any Man Of Mine (Album Version) is an English language song and is sung by Shania Twain. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2017. No ads. Additional taxes may apply. From the Album The Woman In Me 4.5 out of 5 stars 50 ratings. I love donating money to artists anyway, but this really is a good song. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Shania Twain. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Her third album Come On Over …, Shania Twain (born Eileen Regina Edwards) is a country pop singer from Windsor, Ontario, Canada. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. I LOVED THE UPBEAT TUNE AND WANTED SOME GREAT SONGS THAT GOT ME TOE TAPPING IN SPITE OF DISABILITY NOW. Love being able to download my favorite songs, Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2020, Love the fact that I can download my favorite songs to put on my phone and listen to while exercising. Shania Twain (born Eileen Regina Edwards) is a country pop singer from Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Listen to Any Man Of Mine (Album Version) on the English music album The Woman In Me by Shania Twain, only on JioSaavn. Another great song by her. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2012. Any Man Of Mine. Listen to Any Man Of Mine (Album Version) online. The duration of the song is 4:06. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. She always makes good songs. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Go directly to shout page. Felt like dancing and singing (even if off key (Ne) Just love it! English. Her third album Come On Over is the best-selling album of all time by a female musician, Second overall by any musician of the SoundScan era and the best-selling album in the history of country music. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. I loved listening to it so much the first time that I bought 5 of her songs that I didn't like as a gift to her. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2013. Any Man Of Mine (Album Version), from the album The Woman In Me, was released in the year 2000. The songs I mostly downloaded are upbeat and happy and make me enjoy my workout even more, Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2018. Leave feedback. Her third album Come On Over is the best-selling album of all time by a fem…. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Start the wiki, Ooooo OwwwwThis is what a woman wants...Any man of mine better be proud of meEven when I'm ugly he still better love meAnd I can be late for a…. Watch the video for Any Man of Mine from Shania Twain's Greatest Hits for free, and see … Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. There's a problem loading this menu right now. She released her self titled debut album Shania Twain in 1993. Download English songs online from JioSaavn.