Whether you’re a bar fly or just the guy at the bar here for a beer (whey! Especially with the elections that produced the US President, there is a wave of trivia team names that was created in honor of the season. Sleigh-bells are nigh upon us, so if you want to be current,  Christmas themed team name is the way to go. Intellectual Property and Trademark registered. We’ve talking the liberty to compile 10 our of favourite Christmas themed team names – tis after all the season to show love and cheer! Scroll our list for the best pub quiz names!! Clever, awesome, dirty - this list has it all! The favourite names I've had for my team have been, Chinchilla Obituary, Legendary Pot Noodles and Well Dressed Dictators. Funny Trivia Team Names. Creative Names for Trivia Teams. Enjoy! Another old chestnut every pub quiz company rolls their eyes at, is the quizzy take on a celebrity name. From the cheeky (try saying them fast) to team names that will mess with the quizmaster via celebrity puns, here are some firm favourites to get you started: A quiz team’s success can sometimes rely on (or, more likely, be hampered by) copious amounts of alcohol, and in the pub setting, what better way to celebrate the boozy camaraderie than with these drink based names? Quizmasters (or any variation, the quiz-champions etc. TOP 100 PUB QUIZ TEAM NAME IDEAS . The hardest and most mentally challenging part of a pub quiz during the coronavirus lockdown isn’t the sport round, or arguing with the quiz master via video link over their factually inaccurate lines of questioning – the Baha Men’s version of ‘Who Let the Dogs Out?’ is NOT a 90s song, Brendo – it’s coming up with a witty team name. Bucks QuizQuizzee LizzeesLamebrains to the SlaughterThe Best Revenge is Massive Success Risky Quizness Dopey and the Five (or six,etc.) This is for all you alchooligans out there! Let's Get Quizzicle; Never Gonna Quiz You Up; Win or Booze; Red Hot Trivia Peppers; Les Quizerables; Multiple Scoregasms; Make Trivia Great Again; Crystal Methodists; I Am Smarticus; Cunning Linguists; Whiskeypedia; Bi-Curious George; Quizlamic Extremists; Quiz-nose Goes; Tequila Mockingbird; The Smartinis; Rum Forest Rum; Taking Care of Quizness Norfolk Enchants is one my usuals, not very original though. Suggestions for amusing pub quiz team names? Funny quiz team names: 30 hilarious pub quiz names to use during lockdown VIRTUAL quizzes are the nation's latest obsession as pubs remain closed due to the coronavirus pandemic. 3 point combo) we have bibbidi-bobbidi-booze themed team name for you! Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. ), Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Quizadry, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry Red Lorry Yellow Lorry…, Who farted? In this section, you have all the moods represented, funny, cool, smart and dirty. By Finlay Greig. A funny team name can make you a quiz superstar and some venues even award prizes for the best team name. Dwarfs So to help out, Express.co.uk has compiled a list of 30 of the funniest quiz team names - including some lockdown inspired ones.