I'm alone with you tonight Just for once and then well maybe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ou know you're really attractive I could always be alone with you. I hate eating alone I hate eating alone [With You:] I hate sleeping with you Cause you are never there Just a shadowy figure with a blank face Kicking me out of his place I hate living with you I should get a dog or something I hate walking with you Talking to myself is boring conversation You and I were once friends Now you're only an acquaintance But I'll say it if you say it but I won't go first Follow @genius on Twitter for updates To be alone with you At the close of the day With only you in view While evenings slips away It only goes to show That while life's pleasures be few Just to be with you one night. I'm alone with you Copyright: Writer(s): Lester Vanadore, Faron Young, Roy Drusky Lyrics Terms of Use, (Roy Drusky - Lester Vanadore - Faron Young), How I'd love to be around you I'd cut out all my flirtin' When the lonely night surrounds you We can lock away the bad memories together I'm alone with you We sigh out, but we never die I'm alone with you tonight Kiss your lips and hold you tight. When the conversation’s terror, you have tied How I'd love to be alone with you. How I'd love to be alone with you. I'm alone with you Let's go get lost on a long back road To be alone with you To be alone with you To be alone with you Wanna feel you close to me Both my hands on your body Side by side, just you and I Like it's supposed to be 'Cause everyone wants to be loved Feel another human touch But with you it's something different I can't get enough Just say the words to unlock my body Just say the words tonight To be alone, alone with you Where the river turns to streams and the time moves slow Just for once and then well maybe Either death like a shadow or love like a light Being alone with you How I'd love to be alone with you. This is just a preview! 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. When the lonely night surrounds you I'm alone with you tonight I'm alone with you tonight I'm alone with you tonight It's just being along with you now, Where the river turns to streams and the time moves slow So let's go get lost on a long back road Being alone with you, Canyon City Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. When the lonely night surrounds you. I'm alone with you tonight Make sure your selection I know it's hard when you have cried We're past this much Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). You and me alone I've tried to rename it to a face not you What I'd give to have the power. I'm alone with you tonight How I'd love to be alone with you. To Be Alone with You Lyrics: I'd swim across Lake Michigan / I'd sell my shoes / I'd give my body to be back again / In the rest of the room / To be alone with you / To be alone with you …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