Disclaimer: I … + Song, Talk - Why Don't We [Official Music Video], Lorde - In The Air Tonight (Phil Collins cover in the Live Lounge), Montaigne - Because I Love You (Official Audio), Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You (Official Video), Kings Of Leon - Hands To Myself in the Live Lounge (Selena Gomez cover), Galantis - Mama Look At Me Now (Official Audio), Dolly Parton - From Here to the Moon and Back (with Lyrics), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. The Loved Ones Hurry Up And Wait Keep Your Heart 2006 Fat Wreck Chords Submitted by: jeremyunderground41@gmail.com / Key: C / Tuning: Standard EADGbe / Chords used: C - x32010 G - … Amy Billings (born 1986), who performs as Amy Shark, is an Australian indie pop singer-songwriter and producer from the Gold Coast, Queensland. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Chords for Amy Shark - All Loved Up (Tour Video). [A C#m D E C] Chords for Amy Shark All Loved Up (Acoustic) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. All Loved Up CHORDS by Amy Shark; without capo [intro] A D E [verse (1)] A And i hate to take off on land C#m So you hold my hand D And there's a man next to you E With a killed view of new york [verse (2)] A And somehow you manage C#m To get me All Loved Up CHORDS by Amy Shark Each guitar chord has its own chords glossary, so you don't need to look up for the chord positions in guitar chords dictionaries online. I learnt this song by ear, so the guitar chords are: Amaj, C#min, Dmaj & Emaj throughout the song. All Rights Reserved, Most site components won't load because your browser has. Let us know if there are incorrect chords or lyrics, we will fix them immediately. She performed her single "Adore", released in 2016 with production assistance from M-Phazes and Cam Bluff, in addition to a cover of Silverchair's "Miss You Love" for Like a Version. All Loved Up Lyrics: And I hate to take off and land / So you hold my hand / And there's a man next to you with a killer view / Of New York / And somehow you … A Day To Remember - If it means a lot to you LYRICS, 4 Non Blondes - What's Up (Official Video), Alessia Cara- Growing Pains (Lyric Video), Of Monsters And Men - Empire (Official Lyric Video), Jay Sean - Do You Love Me (Official Video), Gentle Bones - I Wouldn't Know Any Better Than You (Official Audio), Chris Daughtry - What About now? Hey all! She has been a video editor for the Gold Coast Titans and a resident of Broadbeach Waters with her husband Shane and has been active as a musician on YouTube since 2014. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. This is a website with music topics, released in 2016. Paul Dempsey - Bette Davis Eyes (Kim Carnes) (Live in Sydney) | Moshcam, Amy Shark performs 'Drive You Mad' acoustically, Amy Shark - Never Coming Back (Lyric Video), Amy Shark - "Worst Girl" (Live in Boston), Stone Sour's Corey Taylor - Song #3 (Acoustic) Live At Triple M, Amy Shark - “Adore” (Live Rooftop Performance) | Ones To Watch Presents, Amy Shark ft. Mark Hoppus - Psycho (Official Lyric Video), Amy Shark covers Eminem’s Superman live NYC, Kings Of Leon cover Robyn's Dancing On My Own, Amy Shark - Green Light (Lorde Cover) live at The Edge, Amy Shark - Spits on Girls (Official Video), Amy Shark - All Loved Up (Official Video), Amy Shark - "Leave Us Alone" (Live in Boston), Amy Shark, "Superman" (Eminem cover) - BottleRock 2018, Amy Shark - Psycho - Sydney, Enmore Theatre, Amy Shark - Middle Of The Night - Live in Antwerp 2018, Amy Shark on Records In My Life (2018 interview), Amy Shark - "You Think I Think I Sound Like God" (Live in Boston), Throw your arms around me (Eddie Vedder & Mark Seymour) Pearl Jam, Amy Shark - Mess Her Up (Official Lyric Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Our guitar keys and ukulele are still original. Min 7th chords are formed by combining the root, flat third, fifth and flat 7th of the major scale. She is best known for her 2016 single "Adore", which was voted in at number 2 on the Triple J Hottest 100, 2016. Here is a list of minor chords in all keys and the notes they are made up of. [A D C# E Em C#m Dm] Chords for Amy Shark - All Loved Up (Lyric Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. In 2016, Shark won Pop Song of the Year at the Queensland Music Awards, and embarked on a nationwide tour. Give your opinion about the guitar chords above via the following comments column. Lyrics! John Legend tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including all of me, everybody knows, love me now, green light, coming home Your #1 source for chords, guitar tabs, bass tabs, ukulele chords, guitar pro and power tabs. Chords Avenged Sevenfold - I Wont See You Tonight Part 1 Acoustic, Chords Chris Tomlin - Good Good Father UKULELE, Chords Ali Gatie - What If I Told You That I Love You, Chords Sam Smith - Im Not The Only One Acoustic, Chords Avenged Sevenfold - I Wont See You Tonight Part 1, Chords Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife Acoustic, Chords Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved Acoustic. Shark grew up on the Gold Coast and attended Southport State High School throughout her teenage years. Guitar Chords at Ultimate-Tabs Ultimate-tabs has a huge catalog of free guitar chords with key tuning from guitar beginner to experts. We created a tool called transpose to convert it to basic version to make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs. And now we move on to minor seventh chords. All Loved Up is getting big love during Amy Shark’s sold-out Australian concerts. Chords for Amy Shark - All Loved Up (Lyric Video). The Loved Ones tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including jane, the bridge, 100k, arsenic, the loved one We have a lot of very accurate guitar keys and song lyrics. [A D C# E C#m Dm] Chords for Amy Shark - All Loved Up (Tour Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords for Amy Shark All Loved Up (Acoustic). C minor seventh – C Eb G Bb All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Copyright document.write("© " + new Date().getFullYear()); www.chordband.com. Intro G A/C# D G/B A/C# D Verse 1 G A/C# D G A/C# Bm All for love a Father gave, for only love could make a way G A/C# Bm G A/C# D All for love the heavens cried, for love was crucified Pre-chorus A/C# Bm Oh how many s have I broken Your heart G D But still You forgive, if only I ask A/C# Bm And how many s have You heard me pray G Draw near to me Chorus A E/G# F#m Everything I need is … My take on 'All Loved Up' by Amy Shark [AUDIO ONLY]! Amy Shark - Middle of the Night - Sydney, Enmore Theatre, Bruno Mars - That's What I Like (from the 2017 Brit Awards) [Live], Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water (Official Video), Rita Ora - Let You Love Me [Official Video], Amy Shark ft. Mark Hoppus - Psycho (Official Lyric Video), Maroon 5 - Girls Like You ft. Cardi B (Official Music Video), Jonas Blue - Rise ft. Jack & Jack (Official Video), Amy Shark, "Superman" (Eminem cover) - BottleRock 2018, Amy Shark - Middle Of The Night - Live in Antwerp 2018, Amy Shark - "You Think I Think I Sound Like God" (Live in Boston), Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water (Lyric Video), Amy Shark - Mess Her Up (Official Lyric Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Comprehensive tabs archive with over 1,100,000 tabs! Minor 7th Keyboard Chords. Here’s a diagram of dominant seventh keyboard chords in all keys.