Virgo, associated with perfectionism, numbers and reason, is among your dominant signs: you inherit its sense of responsibility and tidiness, a clear mind, an unfailing logic, as well as a need to be useful and to fulfil your task to the best of your abilities. [65] In a speech to the Society for the Improvement of the Condition of the Labouring Classes, of which he was President, he expressed his "sympathy and interest for that class of our community who have most of the toil and fewest of the enjoyments of this world". Flowers and plants: thistles, mint, bryonies, honeysuckles. The marriage between Victoria and Albert, who were first cousins, was promoted by their uncle Leopold I, king of Belgium. Albert’s vigilance was unwelcome to various government ministers, especially Lord Palmerston. Of course, it is said that cats always land on their feet - this is your Mercurian strength and your trump card!

Virgo is aware of her limits and she prefers to stick to what she masters rather than to venture into hazardous places. In your natal chart, his house position is more important than his sign position because, like Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, he is a slow planet.

Prominent leader including Charles Darwin and Lewis Carrol attended the event. It is always located in the East of the chart, around the Ascendant. For you, each new situation constitutes a field for experimentation. If your achievements are not visible in the public eye, you may fulfil yourself in a different but equally important way: you may be involved in secret activities, humanitarian causes, and projects in favour of disadvantaged people. 4. With this Ascendant, you come across as cerebral, clear-sighted, focused on details and on numbers, analytic, serious, competent, reasonable, modest, tidy, organized, spruce, industrious, provident, honest, loyal, reserved, shy, helpful, willing to progress, talkative, logical, hardworking, tactful, patient, precise, concrete, spiritual.
© Copyright 1998-2020 by Who2, LLC.

[33], The position in which the prince was placed by his marriage, while one of distinction, also offered considerable difficulties; in Albert's own words, "I am very happy and contented; but the difficulty in filling my place with the proper dignity is that I am only the husband, not the master in the house. 1st Water sign - 2nd Cardinal sign (summer solstice) - Feminine, In analogy with the Moon, her ruler, and the 4th House. Honest, shrewd, and pleasant character. Nothing suits you better than tranquillity, peace and, finally, to some extent, privacy in your love life.

They had a wooden Royal Pavilion built there in which they would often stay when attending reviews of the army.
The first step is to evaluate the importance of each planet. The planet Neptune symbolizes extreme receptivity, intense emotional sharpness, impressionability and inspiration; it is the planet of mediums, mystics and religious faith. N.B. [14] At this time, Victoria was the heir presumptive to the British throne.

Uranus represents individual freedom, originality, independence, marginality, avant guard inspiration, ultra modernism.